• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Akidearest and The Anime Man

8573 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay so Aki just retweeted/replied to some really detailed NSFW of Ash and Mewtwo of all things despite her acknowledging in several past videos that a lot of her viewers are newbies/really young kids. 

I don't care if its her Twitter and she can post what she wants, she has a fucking responsibility as a public figure and someone who refers to herself as a Mama to her fanbase to not be fucking creepy. Make a separate account if you want to post that stuff. 

Oh god, Why is she retweeting Shadbase's art? 

Posted

Welp there goes Aki. In the trash with her hobo jobo 

Posted

can we just cancel them both 🤷🏼‍♀️

Posted

catching up with the thread, i was about to comment "jobo should team up with shad" but lo and behold, aki got there(ish) first

(ngl, kinda surprised how disappointed i am at aki atm but then again i am a naive fool. aki's been tolerating jobo so..) 

Posted

I don't get how they can't just not like a nsfw post on twitter. Like are they gonna die if they don't like it or what? Also can't they just have a private twitter account to like/rt all the nsfw posts. It's not that hard...

they act like the world will end if they can't like a nsfw post. 

Posted (edited)

a bit late but I just skipped through Joey's waifu tier video and why r there so many loli's in the S tier :beardo:
Esp because those were the ones he got excited about the most Johnson, boy I have smthng nasty to tell you

Also, multiple characters in your list that were morphed/can morph into loli forms but look actually adult, yet you went for their loli form... Interesting

joeb.thumb.PNG.49c85b525b0d25815a5c74d4a

When he said Re:zero's Beatrice was top waifu material I was still naive enough to belief he was being 'satiric' as he loves to call it himself but then jobo dragged the kid to his S tier and idk why I still had a little bit of hope left for the man.

bean.thumb.png.d09098599574a42cf70132d99

Edit: I never watched re:zero but apparently she's a 400+ year old loli that looks 11. I want to be surprised but I'm not. Johnson is officially one of those "Yes but she is an immortal loli so it's legal." kind of guy

Edited by Baby Pink

Posted

As they say, trash belongs together and I hope they stay together, for the sake of others anyway...

Posted

Trish is 14 too, so that's something. Araki doesn't draw age well but he still characterizes her as a teenage girl. The fact he has such a strong preference to young girls/teenage girls is warning enough that if I knew him, I'd be talking to people close to him about sending him to therapy for it. 

Posted (edited)

Hello lovely people. Did you know that Jobo likes hentai? No? You've already forgotten that tweet he made about hentai being important? Here's two more to refresh your memory:

5cfd01b809c38_l.thumb.png.b85de1f885f956

Edited by JunkFood

Posted (edited)

Hello lovely people. Did you know that Jobo likes hentai? No? You've already forgotten that tweet he made about hentai being important? Here's two more to refresh your memory:

What a loser. 

Edited by Plastic

Posted

a bit late but I just skipped through Joey's waifu tier video and why r there so many loli's in the S tier :beardo:
Esp because those were the ones he got excited about the most Johnson, boy I have smthng nasty to tell you

Also, multiple characters in your list that were morphed/can morph into loli forms but look actually adult, yet you went for their loli form... Interesting

joeb.thumb.PNG.49c85b525b0d25815a5c74d4a

When he said Re:zero's Beatrice was top waifu material I was still naive enough to belief he was being 'satiric' as he loves to call it himself but then jobo dragged the kid to his S tier and idk why I still had a little bit of hope left for the man.

Hidden Content

Edit: I never watched re:zero but apparently she's a 400+ year old loli that looks 11. I want to be surprised but I'm not. Johnson is officially one of those "Yes but she is an immortal loli so it's legal." kind of guy

Ibuki does not deserve this treatment shes a highschooler get her out of the kiddy pool Jobo 

Posted

imagine having so little to say because you're a lolicon with little to no personality other than liking anime that you have to consistently post about hentai to actually be active on social media

Posted

Well he has incurred the wrath of the KPOP fandom. 

Posted

Well he has incurred the wrath of the KPOP fandom. 

Welp. Say goodbye to the Hobo guys. 

What a moron to take on the kpop community I mean what next? Is he going to insult the Love Live community too? 

Dude just wants to kill his own channel. 

I'm livin for it. X3

Posted

332C1350-9A58-4AE9-B415-66B87B277BAC.thu

someone finally said it