• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Akidearest and The Anime Man

8569 posts in this topic

Posted

How and when the fuck did that happen?

Is there a Vid she made saying she was Bi? cuz i gotta a feeling girl is doing it for clout why now after all this time with Jobo is she Bi? Granted some people do take a while to discover these things but given its her seem sus as fuck

hope im making sense.

Not to derail, but just because she's in a long term relationship with someone of the opposite gender doesn't mean that she isn't or can't be bisexual. 

I don't remember her saying that she was anywhere, but who knows.

Posted

Not to derail, but just because she's in a long term relationship with someone of the opposite gender doesn't mean that she isn't or can't be bisexual. 

I don't remember her saying that she was anywhere, but who knows.

Yeah and i understand that but it looks like she was confused with someone else by the OP who said that.

Posted

Aki makes Ramen, and apparently failed

Posted

I dont know if she was using it as a joke but she was apparently using one of those translation apps that can detect kanji through pictures

Posted

God his hair in this looks like you want to take a pair of clippers and shave the whole thing. also some locks of his hair dangle when he is talking, like his hair is clumped together from all the oils and dirt. How is Aki tolerating it and has not tricked him into going to a barber yet? 

Posted

God his hair in this looks like you want to take a pair of clippers and shave the whole thing. also some locks of his hair dangle when he is talking, like his hair is clumped together from all the oils and dirt. How is Aki tolerating it and has not tricked him into going to a barber yet? 

My god his hair gets worse every damn video. GO TO A FUCKING SALON YOU GREASY HOBO!

Like seriously. If you're going to sound like an elitist douchebag then look like one at least. 

Posted

I’m sorry if this has already been said many times but I can’t imagine watching this let’s fight series in full length, it’s over 20 minutes long and it’s just him reading off Twitter comments and then giving his commentary, I’m not a creator but this is giving the bare minimum in terms of creating content just recording yourself that long and the fact this is the tenth episode shows to me that jobo has a wayyyy too high of an image of himself and his opinion. Also I’m tired of his eighth grade jokes the whole “that’s so precious, have you not seen Akira yet? Is this day three of watching anime?” Is just annoying and  pretentious at best. Akira is an classic anime to assume someone doesn’t know Akira is just as bad as assuming they don’t know Evangelion. 

Posted

I’m sorry if this has already been said many times but I can’t imagine watching this let’s fight series in full length, it’s over 20 minutes long and it’s just him reading off Twitter comments and then giving his commentary, I’m not a creator but this is giving the bare minimum in terms of creating content just recording yourself that long and the fact this is the tenth episode shows to me that jobo has a wayyyy too high of an image of himself and his opinion. Also I’m tired of his eighth grade jokes the whole “that’s so precious, have you not seen Akira yet? Is this day three of watching anime?” Is just annoying and  pretentious at best. Akira is an classic anime to assume someone doesn’t know Akira is just as bad as assuming they don’t know Evangelion. 

Honestly, I started with Akira, Evangelion and GitS but I'd find it pointless to give people shit over not watching it. Like I don't expect everyone to watch and like it, heck, I don't even expect Jobo to have half a mind to realise that not everyone is going to have his "fine taste" in anime cause everyone hahas their own taste in things.

I just started making videos on yt (been doing more stuff on IG for longer) but even I think that his "lets fight" videos are lazy cause people are giving him content rather than him doing it himself.

Jobo, ya dunce, your opinion isn't as amazing as you think it is and revolting against others opinions doesn't make you better. Get off that pedestal you sit upon and actually form some legit opinions rather than sway as the fandoms do.

Posted

Jobo, ya dunce, your opinion isn't as amazing as you think it is and revolting against others opinions doesn't make you better. Get off that pedestal you sit upon and actually form some legit opinions rather than sway as the fandoms do.

The dude is so pretentious and annoying. He should put something like..."Hey world I am part Japanese therefore my opinion on anything Anime is more legit than yours!" in his Twitter profile...*facepalm*

What he needs to put in his profile is the fact he was a participant in that cryptocurrency scam...:harharplz:

Posted (edited)

He claims to be such a big horror fan as well but has said multiple times he only cares about horror anime and manga and doesnt like anything else. But in his junji ito video he admitted in the video he didnt know there was a Gyo anime adaptation. Such a big horror fan ...

i really wish he would stop acting like hes the authority on anything when he subconsciously admits to himself that he doesnt care as much as other people do

Edited by Blue Ball

Posted

Well Aki is happy

Posted (edited)

I’m not going to watch Aki’s video because i really don’t care and don’t have wifi at the moment. But did she really spend 2k on a prop/toy? I mean it’s your money (well money you make on silly annoying videos and selling crap photos with lazy cosplays) but why? What would possess someone to waste so much money on something so stupid. What is she even going to do with it? Put it on the wall, prop it against the wall, beat joey with it until he takes a damn shower?  I just think it's such a waste you could have bought a nice computer with that money.

Edited by Ulrich

Posted

He claims to be such a big horror fan as well but has said multiple times he only cares about horror anime and manga and doesnt like anything else. But in his junji ito video he admitted in the video he didnt know there was a Gyo anime adaptation. Such a big horror fan ...

i really wish he would stop acting like hes the authority on anything when he subconsciously admits to himself that he doesnt care as much as other people do

He doesn't seem much of a horror fan as compared to slice of life or Isekai to me... I mean, he only really talks about Ito and there is so much more horror out there that deserves the limelight, like Ibitsu, Magical Girl Apocalypse/Site or Resident Evil? Heck, even The Ring series and Ju-On have manga adaptations too that are pretty interesting. Funnily even Battle Royale, Another and X are considered horrors in their own ways and this is me just rattling off a few series I recall/have.

The only thing he seems to be an authority on is to rub it into everyone's face that he is half Japanese and living in Japan which a lot of people don't have. He'd be more interesting if he did something he actually cared about or gave informative videos about Japan that's outside the Weeb sphere.