• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Akidearest and The Anime Man

7750 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I wonder if Aki doesn't feel uncomfortable with her bf being into lolicon? If not for the morality issue at least because she's like the complete opposite of an anime uguu loli. 

I hope she does, but at the same time she's into shotas too.

Really hoping one of them realizes that sexualizing lolis and shotas is not okay and they'll both snap out of it.

Edited by Chiaro Dal

Posted

Really hoping one of them realizes that sexualizing lolis and shotas is not okay and they'll both snap out of it.

I have a boyfriend who loves anime and he loves a lot of female anime characters. But he knows what loli characters are and is against it. I really don't understand why Joey would defend it! I used to kind of think the same as Joey when a BBC documentary tried to make it out as if any person reading or watching loli cons are paedos. And I was annoyed because I don't think every person watching Loli is a paedophile but the material content isn't good either. 

Posted

oh god I forgot both of them are basically pedos goddammit Aki I thought you were better than him

Posted

oh god I forgot both of them are basically pedos goddammit Aki I thought you were better than him

I thought the same thing until I realised she like shouta and went back to thinking that they deserve each other for supporting the very thing I despise (due to personal reasons) and also, hope they don't have kids...

Posted (edited)

As far as I remember (I might be wrong, so feel free to correct me), Aki has shown to like Shota's, but not in a sexual way. Unless she owned some doujin's of them (which I wouldn't be suprised about) I'd give her the benefit of the doubt on that one.

But I mean, liking shota's or not, she has doujin's of RO-500 so it doesn't rlly matter if she likes shota's or not, cuz you've got Lolicon right there.

Ro-500_Card.thumb.png.a870dd30dc796d7573

In all honesty, I never really knew if Aki truly is into lolicon, doujins or even hentai or if she's just trying to appeal to her male audience (and Joey back in the day) by trying to be 'not like the other girls'. SHe's cool. She likes hentai and is cool with her weeb boyfriend fapping to loli's xP
I kind of made this assumption because
1) She's far less vocal about stuff like this ever since she started dating Johnson and really calmed down with the hentai content. I feel like she did it to catch his attention.
2) Additionally you have the fact her loli waifu's were 9/10 characters Joey also liked. I always thought she just wanted him to like her by always agreeing w/ him. As Joey has a huge ego, I kind of can see how that tactique would very likely work on him.
3) She is actually very, very uninterested in her loli waifu's, as she'd know not a shit about them or would even completely mess up their names. It kind of made me believe she randomly picked a girl that looked aesthetically pleasing without actually being interested/attracted to her.

EDIT: I don't think it's bad to like loli or shota characters. As long as you see them as children and not as objects of lust. It's 100% normal to like a child-character because they're cute, have a cool personality, ... But don't go around calling them your waifu and buying damn hugpillows with their non-existent boobies uncensored.
I have a bunch of characters that could've been labeled as loli's that I love, Like Unicorn from Azur Lane and it fucking disturbs me to know a lot of them are actually targeted at lolicons. It makes me feel very conflicted, as I just see them as cute kids and I fail to understand what could possibly be attractive about them.

Edited by Baby Pink

Posted

Yeah not to mention she isn't loli-like at all. People usually tend to like characters who resemble them in one way or another, but Aki definitely doesn't look like a *~smol innocent girl~* neither physically or personality wise. I agree with the fact she was trying to impress him and don't really care about those "waifus". 

Posted

Yeah, This one is on Aki, she should have looked up Asian sizes and had gone up a size.

Posted

Yeah, This one is on Aki, she should have looked up Asian sizes and had gone up a size.

She does realize there have been a ton of videos and articles about Japanese bra sizes? I mean she should have known they wouldn't fit her. 

Most likely she will have to do what many I know had to do and order online. 

Posted

I'm sure she knew that about sizes, this is clearly just for attention seeking purposes lol

Posted

I'm sure she knew that about sizes, this is clearly just for attention seeking purposes lol

I saw the vid and she mostly just talks about being the wrong bodytype in Japan and talks a little bit about the struggle and some body positivity about how shes comfortable the way she is. its a nice video 

Posted

I saw the vid and she mostly just talks about being the wrong bodytype in Japan and talks a little bit about the struggle and some body positivity about how shes comfortable the way she is. its a nice video 

I agree! It was really nice to see her acknowledge her own size and her struggles in finding clothing in a new country. I enjoyed her comparison of purchasing the smallest size bra and the largest size bra as well and how comfortable she was in not fitting in certain clothing. That can always be hard to acknowledge 

Posted

I thought it was going to be something focused on "omg my breasts are sooo big tehee", but it turned out to be a very nice video without any bashing on other body types or on her own. 

Posted

I thought it was going to be something focused on "omg my breasts are sooo big tehee", but it turned out to be a very nice video without any bashing on other body types or on her own. 

Yeah I'm glad Aki took it a lot more seriously than she usually does! 

Posted (edited)

hey hi hello, i just made an account to give my opinions, though idk if it will really count? ahaha im not very good with words and my mind tends to scatter when trying to put words together so please forgive me :alpacasad: also i havent caught up with this thread so forgive me if i say something wrong or anything, just wanted to get my thoughts out
also i want to point out how civil this thread is and i love how friendly you all are [or seem to be ahaha] i avoid fourm sites like the plague cause it always seemed so toxic but youre all nice :alpacacrush: also these emoticons and little pixel things [the angel wings and stuff] are really cute
anyway opinion under the spoiler cause its a little long and all over the place ;u;

but anyway, i dont know anything about aki and joey [or johnson] or anyone that was in their group. never watched a video from any of them and refuse to [btw thank you to those that make those video summaries :alpacacrush:], never heard them talk, etc etc. they arent really my cup of tea as im not huge on anime, i watch it/read manga but not very often. first thing ive ever saw of aki was when i was looking for a reference for something? and i saw a gif with her and something with tentacles, made me uncomfortable but i didnt know who she was so i didnt think twice about it. only thing ive ever seen of johnson was mention of him from other people i follow on twitter [liking or being in videos with him or something]. so all of this is coming from someone that kind of knows little to nothing about them before this thread
tbh though, i like aki more than i like joey, not saying im a fan, but i kinda feel she has a lot of potential to do things if she didnt focus on trying to appeal to males. and honestly i think shes cute [obviously when shes not making silly faces and when shes not wearing eyeliner]! not like, "anime kawaii desu" whatever cute like, just a cute person. seeing her try so hard to try to be "sexy" or, for lack of a better phrasing, sell herself out is a little sad to me? it is her body and she can do whatever she wants! but a lot of the photos and stuff where she does "sexy" stuff kinda looks like shes uncomfortable or that she doesnt actually want to be doing that thing. she kind of reminds me of that awkward "anime nerd" in high school [my high school had an anime club anyway ahaha], and if it wasnt for her like, constantly talking about fetishes or trying hard to be "sexy" or anything, id probably be her friend! i think shes hanging out with the wrong crowd? though theres been moments going through this thread where i kind of feel bad for her and want to be her friend, then seeing her do something dumb and think "okay never mind" and its just on and off ahaha i feel like if she were herself and a little bit more calm, shed have a nice little community. and i think its better to try something new and weed out the people who just dont care rather than do stuff you dont like. but thats easier said than done as i dont really do anything creative other than draw/speedpaints so. but i do see shes getting a little better. i do wish shed pay more attention to the fanart that has a more accurate body type to her than her being the "slim thicc anime chick", though all of them are very pretty and nice art but she doesnt seem to pay attention to any art other than that [correct me if im wrong]. but i do feel she has a lot of potential to do nice things seeing as she puts a lot more effort into her videos and stuff than mr. anime
speaking of mr. anime, i dont like him at all. i have japanese in me [not so much half but i have japanese blood, along with other ethnicities, can only speak english though ahaha] and i always thought it was so cool! i would bring it up if someone asked but i wouldnt spend every waking moment of my life pointing out that i am japanese. it makes me so embarrassed to even mention having any amout of japanese in me in fear id sound like him aaaa ive never watched his videos but the way he tweets like.... you can feel how snobby(?) he is through the text. it makes me so uncomfortable like, even just through text it feels like he feels hes better than everyone. and, no offense to anyone who types like this, but his like.... punctuation and stuff makes me uncomfortable. ive had bad experiences with people who type like that, all of which those people felt they were sophisticated and better than everyone. also not a fan of how much he seems to say "guys" , "you guys", i was never a fan of that word and i dont know how to explain why? it feels like he expects people to respond of watch or whatever? it so hard to explain, but i dont like it. also i feel since he seems like a... bad person, his "inspirational tweets" and talking about the whole jake paul thing forever ago was just his way of getting clout/brownie points. anything thats "inspirational" goes completely against what he himself does. makes wonder if hes being a dick on purpose or if hes one of those people thats like "well even if its negative attention, at least its still attention". his whole "im japanese so i know absolutely everything about this subject and also im always right and if you dont agree youre an idiot" attitude is very annoying. the dude cant seem to take any sort of criticism at all even if its trying to help him. people who expect to have the "im perfect and you have to agree with everything i say and never ever say anything negative about me ever" personality dont really go far in life. people start to slowly drift away from them because they can only take so much of their giant ego. but all that matters are views and money right? it makes me wonder where went wrong and how he became... that person cause obviously he was very very likable. i guess, like other people said, him being able to speak japanese just really got to his head, along with the fame. like, people are gonna get tired of him sooner or later. you can only take so much of this giant ego. i hope he gets a slap from reality and gets off his high horse and stop being so full of himself. hes a dick but i feel a lot of people way deep down, like, way way deep down, want to see him succeed. not with this gross attitude he has now, but shape up his act and become a better person. also idk where to put this cause my thoughts are all over the place but i kinda feel him being with aki is like... just for the attention, as bad as it sounds. cause i noticed people in relationships that have it known online seem to get more attention, and thats just an easy way to get likes/retweets/views/ect. and like, it kinda seems joey is more focused on the numbers than the relationship itself, though honestly none of us know what happens outside of recording so theres a chance hes a total sweetheart! no idea! but i honestly doubt it! i dont know, aki has her like, flaws, but i feel she deserves someone way better, im sorry to say :alpacasad: also joeys obsession with only liking anything because it has a sexualized child on/in it makes me very very uncomfortable and he needs to stop being so open about it cause hes gonna have a lot of people attacking him if he doesnt. but any attention is still attention right? :alpacafedup:
i had so much more to say but im brain dead now. i kind of word vomited so im sorry if its all over the place. im a really sympathetic person and this was an opinion on both, but i feel a little bad for aki cause she genuinely seems like a sweet girl, so i just wanted to give an opinion. i also tried to be as nice as possible aaa also idk how active this thread is anymore but still! thank you for making the thread anyway :alpacacrush: also please let me know if you want me to remove anything, im new to this whole thread/forum thing ahaha

Edited by neat
keep thinking of more and more things i want to say im sorry aaaaa

Posted

I actually really liked her newest video a lot, she was very open and entertaining tbh