• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Akidearest and The Anime Man

7952 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I wonder if Aki doesn't feel uncomfortable with her bf being into lolicon? If not for the morality issue at least because she's like the complete opposite of an anime uguu loli. 

I hope she does, but at the same time she's into shotas too.

Really hoping one of them realizes that sexualizing lolis and shotas is not okay and they'll both snap out of it.

Edited by Chiaro Dal

Posted

Really hoping one of them realizes that sexualizing lolis and shotas is not okay and they'll both snap out of it.

I have a boyfriend who loves anime and he loves a lot of female anime characters. But he knows what loli characters are and is against it. I really don't understand why Joey would defend it! I used to kind of think the same as Joey when a BBC documentary tried to make it out as if any person reading or watching loli cons are paedos. And I was annoyed because I don't think every person watching Loli is a paedophile but the material content isn't good either. 

Posted

oh god I forgot both of them are basically pedos goddammit Aki I thought you were better than him

Posted

oh god I forgot both of them are basically pedos goddammit Aki I thought you were better than him

I thought the same thing until I realised she like shouta and went back to thinking that they deserve each other for supporting the very thing I despise (due to personal reasons) and also, hope they don't have kids...

Posted (edited)

As far as I remember (I might be wrong, so feel free to correct me), Aki has shown to like Shota's, but not in a sexual way. Unless she owned some doujin's of them (which I wouldn't be suprised about) I'd give her the benefit of the doubt on that one.

But I mean, liking shota's or not, she has doujin's of RO-500 so it doesn't rlly matter if she likes shota's or not, cuz you've got Lolicon right there.

Ro-500_Card.thumb.png.a870dd30dc796d7573

In all honesty, I never really knew if Aki truly is into lolicon, doujins or even hentai or if she's just trying to appeal to her male audience (and Joey back in the day) by trying to be 'not like the other girls'. SHe's cool. She likes hentai and is cool with her weeb boyfriend fapping to loli's xP
I kind of made this assumption because
1) She's far less vocal about stuff like this ever since she started dating Johnson and really calmed down with the hentai content. I feel like she did it to catch his attention.
2) Additionally you have the fact her loli waifu's were 9/10 characters Joey also liked. I always thought she just wanted him to like her by always agreeing w/ him. As Joey has a huge ego, I kind of can see how that tactique would very likely work on him.
3) She is actually very, very uninterested in her loli waifu's, as she'd know not a shit about them or would even completely mess up their names. It kind of made me believe she randomly picked a girl that looked aesthetically pleasing without actually being interested/attracted to her.

EDIT: I don't think it's bad to like loli or shota characters. As long as you see them as children and not as objects of lust. It's 100% normal to like a child-character because they're cute, have a cool personality, ... But don't go around calling them your waifu and buying damn hugpillows with their non-existent boobies uncensored.
I have a bunch of characters that could've been labeled as loli's that I love, Like Unicorn from Azur Lane and it fucking disturbs me to know a lot of them are actually targeted at lolicons. It makes me feel very conflicted, as I just see them as cute kids and I fail to understand what could possibly be attractive about them.

Edited by Baby Pink

Posted

Yeah not to mention she isn't loli-like at all. People usually tend to like characters who resemble them in one way or another, but Aki definitely doesn't look like a *~smol innocent girl~* neither physically or personality wise. I agree with the fact she was trying to impress him and don't really care about those "waifus". 

Posted

Yeah, This one is on Aki, she should have looked up Asian sizes and had gone up a size.

Posted

Yeah, This one is on Aki, she should have looked up Asian sizes and had gone up a size.

She does realize there have been a ton of videos and articles about Japanese bra sizes? I mean she should have known they wouldn't fit her. 

Most likely she will have to do what many I know had to do and order online. 

Posted

I'm sure she knew that about sizes, this is clearly just for attention seeking purposes lol

Posted

I'm sure she knew that about sizes, this is clearly just for attention seeking purposes lol

I saw the vid and she mostly just talks about being the wrong bodytype in Japan and talks a little bit about the struggle and some body positivity about how shes comfortable the way she is. its a nice video 

Posted

I saw the vid and she mostly just talks about being the wrong bodytype in Japan and talks a little bit about the struggle and some body positivity about how shes comfortable the way she is. its a nice video 

I agree! It was really nice to see her acknowledge her own size and her struggles in finding clothing in a new country. I enjoyed her comparison of purchasing the smallest size bra and the largest size bra as well and how comfortable she was in not fitting in certain clothing. That can always be hard to acknowledge 

Posted

I thought it was going to be something focused on "omg my breasts are sooo big tehee", but it turned out to be a very nice video without any bashing on other body types or on her own. 

Posted

I thought it was going to be something focused on "omg my breasts are sooo big tehee", but it turned out to be a very nice video without any bashing on other body types or on her own. 

Yeah I'm glad Aki took it a lot more seriously than she usually does! 

Posted (edited)

i made this all the way back in april and waaay back a lot of pages and completely forgot about it but never mind ahaha

Edited by neat
old post and some changed opinions

Posted

I actually really liked her newest video a lot, she was very open and entertaining tbh