• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Akidearest and The Anime Man

7750 posts in this topic

Posted

Joey only likes hanging out with Pewdiepie for clout. It's extremely obvious.

Same thing why she was with Chris Broad on his bike tour

Posted

I thought it was said sort of recently here that pewds n Joseph stopped following one another??? Guess they made up lmao

Posted

I thought it was said sort of recently here that pewds n Joseph stopped following one another??? Guess they made up lmao

I wouldn't be surprised if it was an accident or something. 

Didn't pewds go on like an unfollow purge recently? That's what I heard at least.

Posted

I wouldn't be surprised if it was an accident or something. 

Didn't pewds go on like an unfollow purge recently? That's what I heard at least.

I believe there was some drama because he followed people with extreme right-wing views so he unfollowed everyone but BTS (I'm not 100% sure though since I don't follow Pewdiepie that much)

Posted

I believe there was some drama because he followed people with extreme right-wing views so he unfollowed everyone but BTS (I'm not 100% sure though since I don't follow Pewdiepie that much)

Yeah he just unfollowed everyone out of the blue. He only follows Dr. Phil and BTS now. It's a running joke because BTS unfollowed him at one point, and his Dr. Phil videos keep getting copystriked.

Posted

Jobo can't shave off the beard bc it would reveal the amount of chub he put on over the last 2 years. He's not taking care of himself in more ways than one...

Posted

Jobo can't shave off the beard bc it would reveal the amount of chub he put on over the last 2 years. He's not taking care of himself in more ways than one...

I am so happy I am not eating breakfast I laughed so hard xD

Posted

if I didn't know of him or read about his behaviour, I would mistake him for the worst case being homeless. Japanese homeless people are more hygienic than his sorry lazy ass

Posted

Yeah I thought the Lucky Bag thing ended four months ago?

Posted

scrolled past the early posts w/ Aki's early pictures and it made me realize that Aki is starting to look prettier as time passes, whereas Joey is getting uglier w/ every picture posted of him lmao

Posted

aki pls leave him:alpacaworry:

Posted

I like how our general opinion of both of them has changed... it used to be 'urgh weeaboo dating a halfie to legitimise herself' but now it's 'girl that's the least of your problems you're way better than him please find someone else who's good to you'

When Aki finally leaves Joey we all gonna be like

goodforher.thumb.png.9bb51ce705e9105f4ff

I honestly hope Aki sees Joey as he truly is, a loser. She seems like if she plays her cards right and betters herself in Japanese, she can do well in Japan without Joeys help.

Posted

all i can think about was the "but am i gonna" pewd's meme/saying

jpdlmf1.png

Posted

Couples who move to Japan together often don't stay together. Even for married couples, the stress of moving abroad is too much for their relationship to handle or someone's eyes start wandering. I would not be surprised if there are troubles on the horizon.