• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Akidearest and The Anime Man

8717 posts in this topic

Posted

9C0D0D76-6FC7-4A33-9EEB-CFD0484C6391.thu

Hmm thoughts?

he still looks Mexican to  me 

Posted (edited)

9C0D0D76-6FC7-4A33-9EEB-CFD0484C6391.thu

Hmm thoughts?

Edited by chui

Posted

Hope she didn't pull a Momokun and think that picking up unhealthy habits would make her more attractive.

Thoughts?

ooki.PNG

Also, tbh the tat is well drawn and the design is nice, but it's just too small and/or on a bad place. Now it looks like it's swimming in a pool of empty skin. it would've look better on her wrist, neck, ... Or at the side of her back instead of the center.

Posted

Dt0ho0S.png

You know what's the coolest Joey? 

Not talking about hentai so much. 

Eeeew. God this man is so fucking gross. What the hell does Aki see in him? She can do so much better. Like damn girl give yourself more credit, dump this gross asshole and find a guy not...gross. Sorry just ugh. 

Posted

i was thinking about how people here have been saying things like "why doesn't agnes leave him" etc etc but idk i was thinking about it n maybe she's never had a romantic relationship (which tbh doesn't seem that far off to me) before Joseph so maybe she doesn't realize what's a toxic personality trait or whatever

i mean thinking about it, she has kind of introverted hobbies, she has odd/bad social habits, i hate to bring up looks but she's no dime piece, she's obnoxious etc

she's probs just settled with Joseph cause she doesn't think she can do any better (been there done that myself  >: )

Posted

:doge: heheScreenshot_2019-01-18-09-31-51-1.thumb.p

He totally deserves this lol

Besides, I feel like Akis and Jobos relationship is of mutual benefit and nothing more. Its probably already ended but neither is admitting it to miss out on the benefits but that's my opinion. 

Posted

he still looks Mexican to  me 

tbh when I first saw jobo (I had the knowledge in my head he was half already) I assumed he was half Japanese half south Asian i was shook when I saw his dad is completely wonder bread white 

Posted

Dt0ho0S.png

You know what's the coolest Joey? 

Not talking about hentai so much. 

idk if its just me but the 'attractive' bit kinda rubs me the wrong way, I mean what about Aki? :alpacaconfused:

Posted

Joey: Girls who watch anime are cool.

Also Joey: Why are there animes catered towards girls? That shouldn't be allowed. 

Make up your mind Joey :doge:

Posted

idk if its just me but the 'attractive' bit kinda rubs me the wrong way, I mean what about Aki? :alpacaconfused:

Literally it could of been cute if he changed the second one to "watching anime with my girlfriend" or something and never said the 3rd part. 

Posted

Yeah but who TF cares about the anime awards? Doesn't everyone hate crunchyroll anyway??  I really only watched like 5 minutes of this video so yeah IDK what joey was on about. 

Posted

Yeah but who TF cares about the anime awards? Doesn't everyone hate crunchyroll anyway??  I really only watched like 5 minutes of this video so yeah IDK what joey was on about. 

He got super salty over Yuri on Ice winning a bunch of awards one year. Even though everyone could see it was a popularity contest and like,no one sees it as important awards. 

But also like,32 minutes talking about how happy or annoyed he is about things being nominated and claiming they didn't do it right the first 2 times.  Like Joey would ever know how to do things right when he included Korean comics in his most popular manga lists. 

It's boring really and not worth watching.  

Posted

Joey: Girls who watch anime are cool.

Also Joey: Why are there animes catered towards girls? That shouldn't be allowed. 

Make up your mind Joey :doge:

was going to say the same thing. I'm tired of male anime fans thinking shounen is better than shoujo and that girls who like shoujo aren't real anime fans. Excuse me for watching anime geared towards my demographic, just like Joey watches anime geared towards his demographic: creepy pedos.