• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

Akidearest and The Anime Man

9051 posts in this topic

Posted

"well, YouTube is down, so there goes my job but guise, follow me on twitch cause I need the attention and $$$"

That twitch throw in part really rubs me the wrong way.

Posted (edited)

Just gonna leave this here. I'm not gonna watch this cringe clickbait shit.

Edited by Seaboat

Posted

I hope he doesn't get a sub button or partnership on Twitch. There are tons of streamers working their asses off on Twitch just to get the sub button and Jobo getting it for basically nothing is just a slap to their faces. 

Does he even play games? I know he talked about playing Persona 5 only because it was released in Japan first.

Posted

Out of an almost 14 min video he only spends three mins in the cave and nothing notable happens. its not even that deep of a cave so it isnt scary either. what about the vid is he more proud of then his regular vids?

Posted

ewewe.thumb.png.23f9e609dec1c43e683b3bff

The ghosts were probably more scared of him and his hobo beard than he was scared of the ghosts

Still, kudos to him for actually going out for once, I guess?

I wonder if we can send him a razor? Looks like he really needs one. Or if he wants to keep the beard, maybe a tiny pair of scissors to trim that mess, like shit, its not hard to look presentable and even the laziest of my friends still manages to keep themselves decent.

Posted

Out of an almost 14 min video he only spends three mins in the cave and nothing notable happens. its not even that deep of a cave so it isnt scary either. what about the vid is he more proud of then his regular vids?

Chris did a video too, they also went down a haunted tunnel as well. 

Honestly this is better than his typical rant vids, and kudos to him for going out and exercising, kinda predicted that this would happen. 😅

Posted

what bugs me is that fact that it’s probably not Japan’s “most” haunted cave. Like it’s just some cave they came across while biking and maybe just mayyyybe it has some haunting history to it.

i really wouldn’t mind if he actually did some research and found what would be considered Japans most haunted places and did videos of those but honestly these click bait titles wouldn’t convince me at all to watch this shit

Posted

37CFED21-BE5D-4657-8C77-773A19930381.jpeg

For fucks sake Joey, if you think youtube is a "fragile occupation" then go and get a real job,  I can fucking feel the saltiness and ego in this fucking tweet also Youtube was down for like 30 minutes to an hour maybe 2 hours, it wasn't that bad.

Posted

... Is he having a rough time? I wasn't keeping up with him for the past couple of months and he's looking kind of... rough. 

The video actually wasn't so bad the first quarter. It's a pretty uneventful video. 

OT- why does he say "IRL" and "NSFL/W" as is in real, vocal conversation? I can't get why people don't just say "in real life", in real life. You're not running out of space to speak Joey!

... Is he having a rough time? I wasn't keeping up with him for the past couple of months and he's looking kind of... rough. 

The video actually wasn't so bad the first quarter. It's a pretty uneventful video. 

OT- why does he say "IRL" and "NSFL/W" as is in real, vocal conversation? I can't get why people don't just say "in real life", in real life. You're not running out of space to speak Joey!

Posted

How much will he piss and moan about doing real exercise in real Japan while he speaks real Japanese?

Screenshot (50).png

Can't even express how upset I was by this. I actually like AbroadinJapan and to have to watch this asshat now... Ugh.

How much will he piss and moan about doing real exercise in real Japan while he speaks real Japanese?

Screenshot (50).png

Can't even express how upset I was by this. I actually like AbroadinJapan and to have to watch this asshat now... Ugh.

Posted

I’m actually just going to skip these next few vids of Abroadinjapan. I LOVE his videos but if Jobo is going to be in them I’ll just skip them. I personally don’t think their humor would match up very well

Posted

"well, YouTube is down, so there goes my job but guise, follow me on twitch cause I need the attention and $$$"

That twitch throw in part really rubs me the wrong way.

I find it so odd that he completed a degree in architecture or something from university, and instead, he chooses to waste his degree by working in one of the most unstable careers out there atm.

Posted

I find it so odd that he completed a degree in architecture or something from university, and instead, he chooses to waste his degree by working in one of the most unstable careers out there atm.

He might find the career boring.   Meanwhile on twitch and youtube he can talk about manga and play video games. 
Plus architecture will always be there and buildings will always keep getting made,so it's like an ultimate fall back for him. 

Posted

He might find the career boring.   Meanwhile on twitch and youtube he can talk about manga and play video games. Plus architecture will always be there and buildings will always keep getting made,so it's like an ultimate fall back for him. 

I wouldn't call it a fall back. Just because he has a degree in architecture doesn't guarantee that he'll get a job doing it. Employers look for experience in the field. So I highly doubt Joey has done anything with it outside of school nor do I think he has kept up to date with any architectural skills or programs. So he's essentially wasted time and money for getting a degree and just letting it rot. So if he has to get a job outside of youtube and twitch he's pretty much fucked.