Akidearest and The Anime Man

6355 posts in this topic

Posted

A 5 minute skit with no real joke or punchline that could have been summed up in less than a minute

That's petty much it. I don't understand why she didn't just point out this problem.

Posted

Joey's grudge again Yuri on ice is easy to explain.

When YOI won crunchyroll awards a lot of people so salty about it including Joey. he probably the first youtuber who made backlash video about it and as usual it's shitty as his other video basing YOI as being just a shitty fujobait anime not worthy any awards he also said any other anime deserve to more win than YOI (even though admit by himself in the video that he didn't watch any contender anime). Thing might went different if it's other anime but YOI fandom at that time so aggressive, they bombarded him with comment that called him "homophobia" "misogyny" "racist" etc. etc. (in hindsight some of them kinda true). He had to made half-arsed apologize video to lgbt community which got deleted later on because how half-arsed it was, That backlash probably hurt his ego so bad it made he hate YOI (he didn't like it in the first place).

Also anybody remember Joey stole video from BobSamurai? I remember saw the video that Bob accused Joey of stealing his video content long ago but now it gone I can't find it anywhere else.

Posted

That's petty much it. I don't understand why she didn't just point out this problem.

it could have been just to pad out the run time of the video.

Posted

Hello, I am new here but I have been reading up on this topic for a while. I actually like Akidearest but The Anime Man gets on my nerves.

Posted

Who did this?! 

20180819_180016.jpg

Lol when has he ever shouted anyone out other than his circle of friends?

Posted

Who did this?! 

20180819_180016.jpg

The top response with over 200 likes is also this pic

Dk7qEbwUUAAzRgB.thumb.jpeg.c6ca3a82a2c94

aaaand instead of recognizing that the next tweet of his is this

Screenshot_2018-08-19-11-24-13.thumb.png

There are two types of cringe here, let's go through these both

The first one:

download.thumb.jpeg.3c5ed581f3b127546461

This is fine, in the end it's a type of cringe made with a friend that an active audience enjoys without actually doing anything wrong. It may not be preferable for some people, but there is nothing wrong with goofing off with friends in a lighthearted manner.

The 2nd one: 

tumblr_inline_p8eb5rCDU61vk9qsb_540.thum

Creepy, and plays off a type of actual pedophilia as a dumb joke given his preferences and especially looks bad after his recent lgbt anime "suggestions".

He changed due to narcissism over the years, or was great at hiding it for years. I dont know what the hell happened over the years but seeing him become this sad sack in one way or the other is pathetic and can at least be a good reminder for everyone here on how to not change yourself as a person.

Posted

The top response with over 200 likes is also this pic

Dk7qEbwUUAAzRgB.thumb.jpeg.c6ca3a82a2c94aaaand instead of recognizing that the next tweet of his is this

Screenshot_2018-08-19-11-24-13.thumb.png

There are two types of cringe here, let's go through these both

The first one:

download.thumb.jpeg.3c5ed581f3b127546461This is fine, in the end it's a type of cringe made with a friend that an active audience enjoys without actually doing anything wrong. It may not be preferable for some people, but there is nothing wrong with goofing off with friends in a lighthearted manner.

The 2nd one: tumblr_inline_p8eb5rCDU61vk9qsb_540.thumCreepy, and plays off a type of actual pedophilia as a dumb joke given his preferences and especially looks bad after his recent lgbt anime "suggestions".

He changed due to narcissism over the years, or was great at hiding it for years. I dont know what the hell happened over the years but seeing him become this sad sack in one way or the other is pathetic and can at least be a good reminder for everyone here on how to not change yourself as a person.

UGH Joey no. STOP with the loli shit it's disgusting and you seem to know it's disgusting cause you've made jokes about it in the past. Also that noticeable placement of "lolicon" instead of pedophile so he doesn't get shit ton of backlash. Please stop trying to make your loli bullshit acceptable it is NOT going to happen.

ugghh.gif

Posted

He writes such uncreative anime jokes next we are gonna hear something about a body pillow

Posted

Aki's spotlight video just got posted. Now we know where she got the idea for her last video where she just listed random things and tried to guess the correct order, though FBE have been doing this for a while