• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Akidearest and The Anime Man

8277 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Anyone saw the stream that they did? https://www.twitch.tv/misty_chronexia/profile  ._.  I really think that there's something between aki and joey or they're just too drunk. idk

watch the second part for the weird aki joey moment. almost kissed a few times or maybe did it... you cant really see.

Edited by Laluna

Posted

The editing on this is just so...bad

The noises and her trying to be ''LOL IM SO RANDUM XDDD'' was so cringey and annoying to watch oh god

What the fuck is her problem:derp:

she is 22-23 i get there is some immaturity still there (if she is still in college or about to graduate) but come on 

Posted

Haha, that was actually kind of my point with girls like her. I have to be as ironic as possible, its my job.

Sounds like hypocrisy to me...

Posted

Sounds like hypocrisy to me...

So I can't use an ahegao icon as a joke? Sounds nice.

Posted

5:06 the cringe 

Posted

I'm sorry but she's not funny.

Posted

in the video's first question did it literally say she was a ten year old boy??? :harharplz:

Posted

Maybe people don't wannna ask you questions because no one cares. And yes jailbait jokes, reaaaaal classy.

Posted

I used to watch her old videos because they are quite interesting, but now they are filled with unnecessary fanservice. 

Posted

She uploaded a video on instagram recently and Joey has a hickey.

Screen_shot_2016-08-05_at_11.35.48_PM.th

What is it with kids and their desperate grabs for attention these days?

13689778_1103785469687915_1234378338_n.g

Posted

I know this is in Joey's channel but it's more like a youtuber-get-together so I think it's okay

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tTJUdrSI3cM

1 clickbait

2 Aki making disgusting faces and burping at some point like ew have some manners

3 Obviously Aki and Joey sit next to each other

Posted

Hi guys! New member here.

Disclaimer: I've only watched one video of hers, a Q&A where she talked about her experiences at an anime con.

From looking at that video and the titles of some others, I personally found it refreshing that there was someone out there who was so open about her love for anime, vocaloids, etc. As you might have guessed, I myself also enjoy consuming various kinds of Japanese media, including anime, Natsume Soseki's books, enka, J-pop, etc. To that end, I've been striving to learn the Japanese language. For a long time, I've always been afraid to express this part of myself for fear of criticism from others. Perhaps this akidearest girl dresses trashy, but I guess, for me at least, she's an inspiration in terms of self-expression for the things she likes.

Posted

Just checked out her channel.... its so painful to watch her videos :(((((((

Posted

the pic of her cosplaying ..one of the expressions looks like she's trying to take a dump. :alpacabored: I find her to be 10/10 cringe and she's also just really weird and a pervert. Idk if she does that to get more views? It's really repulsive... Is there a way you can look up a youtubers demographic? I bet it would be mostly older males.

Posted

So I can't use an ahegao icon as a joke? Sounds nice.

You definitely can. I'm just saying that, if someone hadn't known you were being ironic, they're just think you were another of those "ugu kawaii desu senpai rabu me give me cummies" type of people.