Akidearest and The Anime Man

6899 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

O O F 

Isn't Aki like 24/25 years old?! Why does she look twice her age in this picture :darth:?!
And I have no comment on her 'mega milk boobs' :beardo: or her 'eyeliner that is on fleek kinda'.:feelgood:
P.S. the only thing that I liked is her purple hair.

Edited by Celmisiae
Just forgot something.

Posted

O O F 

It's so cringey how she tries so damn hard to be "sexy"... 

Posted

>MFW every time Aggy posts a new "sexy" picture

DY_y5OMVoAAHteE.thumb.jpg.9fc06eb2d52b6d
I have said it before and I am going to say it again, Aki, regardless of whether you're posting "sexy" pictures for the sake of validation or easy cash, it's time to stop.

Also, why am I not surprised one of her Patreon supporters has "MGTOW" in his name:
dfpkpdf.thumb.png.c9c52daa6ef6adfeb48bc2

Posted

Also, why am I not surprised one of her Patreon supporters has "MGTOW" in his name:
dfpkpdf.thumb.png.c9c52daa6ef6adfeb48bc2

i'm more concerned about that comment lmao

Posted

O O F 

She seriously sells this on her patreon???? With that minimum makeup and long straight too thick eyeliner??? And pushed up booby?????

Such a bland photo...

Being honest if i dont see the face i'd be like "ok nice one...."

Posted

she looks like a middle-aged mom trying to look sexy with stuff she found in a cheap costume store

Posted (edited)

She seriously sells this on her patreon???? With that minimum makeup and long straight too thick eyeliner??? And pushed up booby?????

Such a bland photo...

Being honest if i dont see the face i'd be like "ok nice one...."

I know. I mean, it's one thing to cosplay for fun/for fans but another to try to do it professionally. If Aki's going for the latter (which she kinda is since she's actually selling these images), she could be putting in more effort to produce higher-quality images.

Agnes seems to want to be taken seriously as this sexy anime babe but doesn't even put a great amount of effort into making herself look stylish. Learning how to improve her eye make-up, investing in clothes that flatter her shape, taking time to edit her photos more, and a bunch of other things can be done to make her look better. It's been some years and she's still rocking a chunky wing and patchy eyebrows.

Again, her look is okay if she's doing it for fun, but since it seems like she's trying to make money off of these, she could do so much more.

Edited by thingsome

Posted

I don't understand how she doesn't even want to try? I'm really lazy about makeup because I'm basically only wearing it for work or when I go out. But when I do go out, I apply it better and more colourful. Now I'm not saying she should look like a clown, but when I'm doing a photo shoot that I'm also planning to sell, I do something different about my makeup? And if it's just adding eyeshadow and lipgloss, that's literally the easiest and quickest thing. And I understand even less how her eyeliner always ends up so thick. How do you do that? Does she use a crayon or a marker? There are tons of cheap eyeliner pencils that would make a thin line and really don't need much learning. It's so weird to me that she's not even trying.

Posted

I don't think the people she caters to really care about her face, honestly. Even so, for herself & her own self-image it might be nice to try harder

Posted (edited)

I'm no professional cosplayer by any means, but she's been doing cosplay for how long??? I think at one point she said she's done it for a few years, but this is just embarrassing. I've seen cosplay videos where they tape up their face to give a nicer shape, style their actual or wig hair, do the eye trick, etc. to really pull off their costume. If she practices some of those techniques she could really make some stuff work. Unfortunately I think she's just doing the bare minimum to be done with it and get the money. She either needs to accept her body and flaunt it or accept that sexy pose cosplay isn't for her. Seeing her trying to pose sexy and looking so uncomfortable in the process is just painful. The sad part is that if she does do more cosplays she clearly feels comfortable in and not sexual at all, she risks possibly losing a chunk of patrons considering some are just creeps asking for pantyhose. She's in a lose/lose situation.

Edited by Axlotl

Posted

Purple hair is a good look for her tbh but that eyeliner is just...It Really Needs To Go. I definitely agree that if she’s trying to make a profit off of these *~sexy*~ cosplay pictures she should at least put a little more effort into her makeup and editing. It’s not like she needs to cake her face with a million layers of it or anything just a bit of concealer,eyeshadow,CLEAN/SHAPED EYEBROWS,lip balm,and mascara would make a huge difference and go a long way. She’s far from ugly but if she just put in the extra time she would look much more put together and attractive imho

Posted

She has to drop the eyeliner all together. She could just shape her eyebrows, fill them in and apply good mascara to look good. Also, the hair part is too deep for her and shows she has widow-peak hairline (like many of us) which could be softened with less deep parting. Aki, pls, if you lurk here, I know what you're going through, but trying to do what all the other girls do don't work for everyone, I understand, because it didn't work for me either and I've been in denial for a bit too. Wake up!

And I agree, she looks great with purple hair. Did she change her anime persona to fit the new color?

Posted

Lmao a bit OT but I just watched a youtube vid about elitist anime fans and all the descriptions fit Joey to a T :hurrplz:

Posted

Aside from the makeup issues it would also help Aki's photos if she didn't always look so confused. Her "sexy" faces just don't ever look good, it would really make them look better if she just smiled, or did something else instead of trying to do faces that don't suit her.

Posted (edited)

JOHNSON THAT'S A GOOSE YOU MORON

goose.JPG

Edit: Also I'm catching up with the recent posts, cuz I'm kind of behind but I'm guilty of laughing at Aki's YOI cover. Some parts are funny imho, but the obvious autotune was unneeded in a cover that was supposed to be funny anyway.
And oh damn, saying fujo's ran the franchise rlly killed it for me. I'd rather say that fujoshi killed the franchise but ok

Edited by Baby Pink