• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Akidearest and The Anime Man

9105 posts in this topic

Posted

Wouldn't it essentially be regulated by Tokyo Otaku Mode? She says it's regulated by the people but how would they know you are watching anime? Wouldn't you have to watch it through a service that would give you a coin or at least have it be able to track your viewing to send it to a wallet? And wouldn't said wallet have to support Otaku Coin? There are far too many questions than answers, but hey... at least she's onboard lol

Hell she didn't even say if there would be a program you needed to install. 

Posted

Hell she didn't even say if there would be a program you needed to install. 

Welp haha I just recently got into cryptocurrency, I've figured it out somewhat, at least to a basic level of understanding. I think Otaku Coin, from the way it sounds like generally more like a "rewards" program, I guess more details are needed.

Posted

Welp haha I just recently got into cryptocurrency, I've figured it out somewhat, at least to a basic level of understanding. I think Otaku Coin, from the way it sounds like generally more like a "rewards" program, I guess more details are needed.

They better provide more details before tey go ahead with it Tokyo Otaku Mode

Posted (edited)

Do the both of them understand the term "otaku" is really disliked in Japan and tends to be seen as a person shun from society?

With in Japan's social stigmas there's a huge difference of being a huge fan of something and godly following it and an "otaku".

Since the "anime man" is proud to be Japanese, as a Japanses person he shouldn't be viewing himself to the public like so, yet again maybe this is how he  attracts  his audience?

Thus this bullshit:

IMG_5599.thumb.JPG.9eea853d46f3fcf36d276

If he cares so much for his audience and his gf, he should at least explain the term or avoid using it,  specially Japanese language learners should not use that term on themselves. 

Edited by Satan

Posted

Do the both of them understand the term "otaku" is really disliked in Japan and tends to be seen as a person shun from society?

With in Japan's social stigmas there's a huge difference of being a huge fan of something and godly following it and an "otaku".

Since the "anime man" is proud to be Japanese, as a Japanses person he shouldn't be viewing himself to the public like so, yet again maybe this is how he  attracts  his audience?

Thus this bullshit:

IMG_5599.thumb.JPG.9eea853d46f3fcf36d276

If he cares so much for his audience and his gf, he should at least explain the term or avoid using it,  specially Japanese language learners should not use that term on themselves. 

The Japanese people probably don't accept him, and they don't really think much of it.

Joey pretends not to be affected by it and desperately wants to be accepted.

Posted (edited)

The Japanese people probably don't accept him, and they don't really think much of it.

Joey pretends not to be affected by it and desperately wants to be accepted.

I think that's why he stopped being friends with most of the halfs with in his Japanses YouTube community.

I understand the older Japanese  generation (70+years) Do not accept halfs, but within his generation and his parents do accept that factor of society, it would be awesome if he's more opend about it seeing that with in most Asian countries being half is slowly starting to be accepted which is a shame, yet take this guy for  example:

He considers himself Korean like the anime man considers himself Japanses, however he  embraces his father and being a half and a black Korean guy trying to hussle within the modling industry and would always share his story with the public, he's making his voice heard and for people like him to be accepted within the Asian society which is fucking awsome.

and here we have the anime man "As a Japanses person" No one is dyning that man just know that others are changing how people view Asai and you there just shunning your own self?

Edited by Satan

Posted

Does Aki even understand how cryptocurrency works? Neither do I fully to be fair

https://youtu.be/0jPQoqb9B6E

I'm a shit-tier YouTuber but I hope you enjoy lol

Lol, I didn't realize you were a dude. I'll watch the video later

I'm not gonna say it. But you guys can. 

Screenshot_2018-01-07-15-08-24-1.png

Don't, Agnes, just don't...

Also she covered her lips haha

Coincidence? I think not

Posted

Hmm Well Aki seems Excited about this

two things that are wrong in this video
1. this looks like a terrible idea and will most likely fail
2. Aki uses the word "Otaku" like it's cool...(seriously pls stop)

I like how she's covering up her lips. Aki PULL stalker confirm?? 

Posted

43DB24DE-4ED4-4DB2-B720-C2D96A2D2806.thuWell that remains to be seen Johnny Boy but sure whatever makes you feel better at night

Posted (edited)

Another #DodgeMyQuestionSenpai from Johnson and Aggy. Aggy didn't over her lips this time and they are worse. Trypophobia trigger warning

Edited by ShiftyRipper

Posted

I snored throughout the answermesenpai video, but I have to say Aki's hair looked nice in this vid! :o

Posted (edited)

I snored throughout the answermesenpai video, but I have to say Aki's hair looked nice in this vid! :o

Maybe she got some tips from those photoshoots she did?

Edited by Lalisa

Posted

Maybe she got some tips from those photoshoots she did?

Hmm maybe shes getting beauty advice

Posted

Hmm maybe shes getting beauty advice

At photoshoots they sometimes let you keep stuff, like lip balms.

Posted

At photoshoots they sometimes let you keep stuff, like lip balms.

Maybe they should give her a lifetime supply