• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Erika Lipps

1462 posts in this topic

Posted

Does she buy followers?

I wonder when she'll hit the gym and decide to be healthy instead of profatstinating...

Posted

Honestly I don't think she shoops as much as y'all think i legitimately think her body is just genuinely misshapen

true because she’s somewhere between morbidly obese and overweight. my cousin was overweight and she started to gain more, she looks like erika right now, huge thighs but smaller upper body compared to her body. it looks really weird but once she starts to gain more she’ll look like a normal obese person, fat in everywhere. also women especially tend to gain weight in their lower body specifically in their hips, thighs. 

she photoshopping her thighs smaller n her waist much more smaller, but it’s hard to photoshop her thighs because it’s huge.. so many mistakes to make lol that’s why she looks alien

Posted

She legit looks like she has Down syndrome

It's not cute...

Posted

Erika is back at it again with her beautiful captions, what does this one even mean?!

Posted

Why does it look like her facial features are melting off her face in very picture. I'm usually blind to Photoshop but jeezzzzz 

Posted

her ps makes me nervous 

Posted

It literally looks like she used a pencil and drew a line onto her forehead and then based her brows off it. Awful.

Posted

Shes so bad at editing how is she not super embarrassed by her uploads? Every single photo is so different from the last, zero consistency. Worse than Kooter. 

Posted

she popped in my explore page to curse me with her eyeliner application, overlined lips and freakin eyebrows

Screenshot_20171223-014436.png

i mean look at this shit

fdv.thumb.png.0e73b526c5bb1ec14d6e3add5f

this is criminal

The contour on her nose looks unfinished💀 it's like she decided last minute what type of nose she wanted for this pic. Queen of changing features every two days

Posted

IMG_4526.thumb.PNG.ec66c6786e85cd9c9efcf

IMG_4527.thumb.PNG.a8f2cd525784d89b0eca3

Ugh when will she stop :alpacabored: this is so bad

Posted

her face is starting to look like jabba the hutt's :alpacadone:

Posted

Once again looking like a goddamn baby.

Relaterad bild

Posted

IMG_4526.thumb.PNG.ec66c6786e85cd9c9efcf

IMG_4527.thumb.PNG.a8f2cd525784d89b0eca3

Ugh when will she stop :alpacabored: this is so bad

this doesn't even look like the same person.. the blush or whatever it is she put on.. bitch no u look sick