• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Erika Lipps

1461 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hidden Content

Spoiler because kind of nsfw

Are we sure she doesn't shoop? I really wish people would stop making that tiny duckface in pictures. 

EDIT: wow her mouth is reaaaaaaally small that threw me for a loop

I actually followed her when she only had 1k-2k in 2015 and she's always looked like that and had that body so honestly I don't think she shops.

Edited by Lilyjane56
Spelling

Posted (edited)

Hi, I'm new here and my english is really bad, but I just wanted to say this:

I used to like Erika and how she looks. But I used to edit my photos like that too (now I can spot all the things that people edit because I used to do that lol). It was really bad, my pictures looked horrible (they didn't look so unreal as Erika's tho, it feels like she doesn't even care if anyone notices because she leaves so obvious mistakes). I have deleted them all and I just wish no one ever finds them. I feel really ashamed and sad when I even think about that time. I wanted bigger lips and smaller/not so round face. I wore big dark circle lenses too and covered my face with makeup. I can honestly say that I edited my pictures because I seriously hated myself and how I look so much. I had other serious problems in my life as well. I didn't ever preach about body positivity or anything like that though, so the only one who got hurt by that editing was me. I didn't pretend to be any other race etc. I was quite active in social media, somehow no one ever said anything. I haven't posted much since I stopped that horrible editing. It's seriously like an addiction: You once edit your photos and see how much "better" you look. It was like a escape from my shitty life.

Nowadays I feel so much better, I have worked on my problems. I don't use social media so much anymore and it has seriously helped me.

I understand all the criticism Erika gets. I am not defending her or her actions. And preaching about body positivity and editing photos so much at the same time is seriously wrong. It can really hurt her followers. There's probably many young girls who have issues with their weight etc. I can't know if Erika does that for the same reasons I did, but I still feel kind of sad for her. It's just so terrible feeling to hate yourself so much that you need to escape all that by "catfishing" others.

Edited by 5ugar
Spelling

Posted

Me: "woah Rico, I almost didn't recognize u. u laying back on that shoop?"

IMG_20170819_142647.thumb.jpg.4a551fdaf3eriku: "does a peach fall from the tree in the chilling spring? My little milkmaid cleans it up🍼🌾 an ode to fallen fruits #mua #honormycurves #clothingdesigner" translation: no

IMG_20170819_142914.thumb.jpg.038efed909

Posted

Oh, I remember first seeing her pop up on my ig about a year ago and thinking how terrible her makeup absolutely looked. Like, overdone nose highlight and horrendenously overlined lips. I thought she had a nice figure at least but going through this thread, I'm sad to she it was a lot of heavy photoshopping. Welp, at least she's toned down the makeup. Captions are still like reading a fever dream though.

Posted (edited)

Is she trying to make herself ugly in purpose or?? Shit's awful to look at. 

Her edits and makeup are both terrible, I'm actually wondering how can't she see how bad it is.

Edited by Mewd
Mewd back at it again editing typos from two month ago

Posted

SHE LOOKS SO DAMN HORRIBLE IN THAT PIC HOLY HELL. We alle know she looks pretty ok without the heavy shoop so why does she shoop herself so damn ugly???

Posted

TBH this is one of her best PS jobs

IMG_6640.PNG

Posted

IMG_6640.PNG

where her left shoulder tho

Posted

IMG_6640.PNG

W H Y

Posted

where her left shoulder tho

Behind her hair?

Posted

IMG_20170903_140442.thumb.jpg.34dbe2a0c6IMG_20170903_140425.thumb.jpg.4e71b5d25b

she deleted this post like the day after, maybe she realized how wack her PS looks and how cooky she sounds

IMG_20170903_192742.thumb.jpg.fbaae5651b

If her hips were literally that massive compared to the rest of her body, she would walk funny. Then again she never posts full body videos so it's possible she has a weird gimp

Posted

IMG_20170903_192742.thumb.jpg.fbaae5651b

If her hips were literally that massive compared to the rest of her body, she would walk funny. Then again she never posts full body videos so it's possible she has a weird gimp

Ummm where the hell did the rest of her leg go?? Laziest, most unrealistic edit ever, Erika, can't believe this one's still up lol. She legitimately amputated herself. 

Posted

Ummm where the hell did the rest of her leg go?? Laziest, most unrealistic edit ever, Erika, can't believe this one's still up lol. She legitimately amputated herself. 

Her butt ate it LOL 

Posted

Honestly I don't think she shoops as much as y'all think i legitimately think her body is just genuinely misshapen

Posted (edited)

Don't @ me but I honestly do think she's kinda cute. I will say tho, she is doing The Most

Edited by coolbeans
fix up