• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Erika Lipps

1461 posts in this topic

Posted

IMG_20170813_105118.thumb.jpg.29163fce91

Uh... ok.. I guess?????  this dead decomposing horse has been fucked twice in the ass on this thread already.  

She looks more like this to me...., but If that's the best yr paltry insults can get ya, I won't judge... Lol

EAGLE.thumb.JPG.9d548397c0dd246b9601eacc

Posted

To me she looks really sad. Just I feel sad when I see her. There's so much obvious attempt to cover so much of herself. And her entire fan base is so body posi I really don't think they would care?? So its like watching someone hate themselves

Posted

omg this horrible jaw shoop...

Screenshot_2017-08-13-22-08-02.png

Posted

omg this horrible jaw shoop...

The caption of this photo though...Screenshot_2017-08-14-01-20-56.thumb.png

Posted

I personally don't see her edits looking like someone with down syndrome. More like dwarfism? Specially with how she edits her body proportions, specifically her arms.

Posted

The caption of this photo though...Screenshot_2017-08-14-01-20-56.thumb.png

"Please lend a helping hand and ear to all your POC friends. Help POC navigate through these times."

ACTUALLY, please don't. 

Maybe it's the tone I read this in, but this all sounds so fucking condescending and makes it out to look like minorities are helpless victims. If there's anything I hate just as much as racism, it's perpetuating the idea minorities can't help themselves. What exactly do we need help with? Why does anyone need to lend an ear or hand to me exactly?

Also, when she says call out racism, does she mean ACTUAL racism or any joke that's outside her safespace ? ¿ ? 

Posted

Uh... ok.. I guess?????  this dead decomposing horse has been fucked twice in the ass on this thread already.  

She looks more like this to me...., but If that's the best yr paltry insults can get ya, I won't judge... Lol

EAGLE.thumb.JPG.9d548397c0dd246b9601eacc

I was originally talking about 1 specific picture, geeeeeeeeeeezzzzz

Posted

Holy fucking shit, I just saw this girl on my Explore and thought it was Erika.

IMG_9239.thumb.PNG.04be4cd39f527de7063ed

They're literally identical, except this girl doesn't shoop her photos to hell and back.

Posted

Holy fucking shit, I just saw this girl on my Explore and thought it was Erika.

IMG_9239.thumb.PNG.04be4cd39f527de7063ed

They're literally identical, except this girl doesn't shoop her photos to hell and back.

Sure enough, Erika follows her. But Zena doesnt follow Erika back. :P

Posted (edited)

nsfw.thumb.png.2814ca6769e729b59da3705ba

Spoiler because kind of nsfw

Are we sure she doesn't shoop? I really wish people would stop making that tiny duckface in pictures. 

EDIT: wow her mouth is reaaaaaaally small that threw me for a loop

Edited by Verity

Posted (edited)

This girl is hilarious. She looks like a baby head on an adult body. Instagram keeps recommending me to follow her but I  don't get her captions or aesthetic at all! Plus her edits are painful. How can fans be so blind to think this is natural beauty. 

Edited by kiwi

Posted

Hidden Content

Spoiler because kind of nsfw

Are we sure she doesn't shoop? I really wish people would stop making that tiny duckface in pictures. 

EDIT: wow her mouth is reaaaaaaally small that threw me for a loop

She posts a lot of videos & her tagged pictures look pretty consistent, she smoothes herself out pretty heavy though. Her body has a kind of obvious BBL look; flat stomach fat ass & thighs but it could just be ~angles

Posted

thigh.thumb.png.f25c0187573c0167fc6c7efa

that thigh though? what happened to gravity

Posted

Maybe we should start a thread for this girl? Anyways, I went to her tagged and found this photo. She looks pretty different without the brown circle lenses. (Also looks nothing like Erika without the lenses imo) If you scroll down far enough, you can find these old photos of her on her insta.

Screenshot_2017-08-18-13-59-57-1.thumb.p

Posted

If you wanna talk about this girl, make a thread please.