• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Erika Lipps

1462 posts in this topic

Posted

IMG_20170715_173045.thumb.jpg.3f85f20d2cwhy dis thread always getting derailed with stupid shit like defending comparing this dirty cunt to a disorder that affects ppl much more gorgeous than her and sjw shit. idgi lel kek

Posted

IMG_9869.thumb.PNG.d7ebfdd601b76b9883fa3

Did she edit out her eyelids..........

Posted

there's something off about the inner corners of her eyes too

Posted (edited)

She's crying because @papa__pepperoni and her broke up. He deleted all the pics of her. 

Edited by manchuriangirl

Posted (edited)

I finally got around to updating this generator and making it easier to add and share. Here you go, have fun!

ERIKA LIPPS GENERATOR 2.0

One of my favs- 

Feeling ugly and empty lately. thought it was a pistachio but it was an olive pit my angels from above

Edited by SlippinCider

Posted

I finally got around to updating this generator and making it easier to add and share. Here you go, have fun!

One of my favs- 

i climbed this tree for you, flambé, who is she??? then i dreamed of a fortune teller describing me my true soulmate that’s a hard boiled egg

wat

Posted

One of my favs- 

I'm in love

if you can't handle me at capitalist faux kardashian instagram hoe. i'm #lovingit that @mcdonalds has any size $1.50 ice coffee goat girl always

Posted

One of my favs- 

this generator is all i ever wanted 4 christmas

shoot this apple off my head, feed me French fries. Why aren't these dads paying attention to me??? next to this delicious french fry

Posted

One of my favs- 

YOU ARE A TREASURE. THIS IS SO ERIKA ITS PERFECT

i left you a letter tucked away. Why aren't these dads paying attention to me??? woof

Posted

itS CALLED ART EVER HEARD OF IT??????? i'm the PEANUT u just stepped on at the texas roadhaus!! dissociating in five..four..three..two

my favourite. 

Posted

re we finally able to see a belly roll from our fatwithnoimperfections erika? 

IMG_20170719_175800.png

Posted

that cleavage blur tho

Posted

She never knows what do with her hands, does she 

Posted

is her leg warped??? did she edit her ass bigger it's so hard to tell because the of the blanket

also, weird white line from arm edit?

Posted

omgggggggg

I’m belittling u men squish ur gone!!! do u know how many boys would love to clean up this mess for me??? 2k4ever