• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Erika Lipps

1461 posts in this topic

Posted

I KNOW RIGHT like look at the neck where the swimsuit sits..... ITS HORRID THATS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BEEEE

Posted

Is it me or does it look like she took a naked picture then photoshopped the bathing suit on ? it just looks so off to me like  she took a random bathing suit picture from google image and posted it on herself ...  

Posted

whats goin on with those shoulders? shirt is wonky too but could be the patternzzyyzz.thumb.png.31f5e11aec784f836d47b39

Posted

whats goin on with those shoulders? shirt is wonky too but could be the patternzzyyzz.thumb.png.31f5e11aec784f836d47b39

Knowing Miss Erika Lipps, it probably isn't the pattern

Posted

i can see where she edited it.. lmao... blurry...

Posted

her left arm and left boob seem to be dragged downward and her right arm and right boob are dragged to the right. not sure what she was trying to accomplish with that lol

Posted

i can see where she edited it.. lmao... blurry...

she literally tried so hard to make her boobs perkier 🤣 It distorted her shirt. HOWWWW do ANY of her followers buy that bullshit?

Posted (edited)

lol! sorry but....   "que clase de brujeria es esta"... I've never seen such a deformed photo, so badly shooped ... so ..... so ..... that

And that ... caption so ... I do not know what that means just blablabla, there are no opportunities for people like me (like you? Do you mean your obesity? Or your "not conventional beauty"? , Or what? Because I know a lot of people who are obese but they are successful, philanthropists, have made their own way without resorting to rubbish like feminism, freedom, or other things of that style, they have achieved with hard work, they leave dreams while you get the opportunity and the money .... studying ... I really do not know what this person .... is going)
The bad companies, bad bad, end .... chao-

Sin título.png

Seriously Erika???

Sin título.png

Edited by iwannabefamoush
other pic

Posted (edited)

And that ... caption so ... I do not know what that means just blablabla, there are no opportunities for people like me (like you? Do you mean your obesity? Or your "not conventional beauty"? , Or what? Because I know a lot of people who are obese but they are successful, philanthropists, have made their own way without resorting to rubbish like feminism, freedom, or other things of that style, they have achieved with hard work, they leave dreams while you get the opportunity and the money .... studying ... I really do not know what this person .... is going)
The bad companies, bad bad, end .... chao-

Sin título.png

Lol no wonder she disabled comments, she probably knew what a riot this caption would cause~ such a disgusting, self-pitying and victimizing sentiment.

"When I started blogging at 17 it was to receive opportunities not available to me in rural Ohio" "you can afford to work elsewhere, I can't" What she's really saying is she can't get modeling gigs or magazine opportunities in rural Ohio (aka cannot find instant-fame in a small town) so she resorted to a misleading online presence & heavy photoshop to gain said relative 'fame.'

Girl has obviously graduated high school, we saw she graduated college, she has enough people skills to have some friends/a bf, she's (presumably) intelligent enough to word full-length sentences & have political viewpoints, she can afford new outfits constantly~ why 'no job opportunities' in Ohio?? People who literally can't find work are usually homeless, cannot afford work attire, dont have reliable phones/vehicles, don't have any connections to help them, etc. this bitch is just desperate to seem like the odds are against her when almost every problem she speaks on was manifested by her own doing. 

Edited by dreaminjapanese
~grammar

Posted

she's just complaining. or lazy. she graduated university for fuck's sake... she obviously have enough knowledge and skills to get employed. but girl is too "special" to send out resumes by herself... she wants to be a "model" so bad... stop complaining erika!!! SO many people can't afford uni and you don't even know 1% of their hustle so they could get a job.... 

Posted

Irrelevant to Erika but Pia imo actually looks filipino, there lots of filipina that has similar eyeshape like hers and she has a clear a asian nose. Idk I don't see how she looks white.

Pia-Wurtzbach:-Cafe-Society-NY-Premiere-

Posted (edited)

I screenshotted this pic as soon as it showed up on my discover page because she literally edited herself to the point where she looks like she has Down syndrome.

She annoys me SO much. Other than her pics her captions are bloody weird.

IMG_3493.PNG

Edited by Gerbil

Posted

I screenshotted this pic as soon as it showed up on my discover page because she literally edited herself to the point where she looks like she has Down syndrome.

Oooohh now I finally figured it out why her face looks sooo... horribly familiar

Posted

Oooohh now I finally figured it out why her face looks sooo... horribly familiar

Sorry I had to down vote this comment... I feel like you guys are making fun of those with down syndrome. I don't think that people with cognitive impairments are "horrible" or having/ looking like you have down syndrome makes you look disgusting. I understand that her edits are ridiculous and she is a hypocrite for spreading body positivity but please don't negate those with disabilities ....  

Posted

Sorry I had to down vote this comment... I feel like you guys are making fun of those with down syndrome. I don't think that people with cognitive impairments are "horrible" or having/ looking like you have down syndrome makes you look disgusting. I understand that her edits are ridiculous and she is a hypocrite for spreading body positivity but please don't negate those with disabilities ....  

oooh there will always be that person... 9_9 this thread talks about a girl with possibly BDD or other mental disorder. some of the gals here make fun of her for that, and looks at her with disgust. does that make it any different? don't be hypocritical... even you participate on this thread. get over it.