• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Erika Lipps

1461 posts in this topic

Posted

yeah but those are like nylon korea.......if she got in a nylon korea spread thats would be a really big thing tbh.

nylon is an edgy(er) teen mag with trend reports, but there's plenty lot of big names who've been in it. i don't find her two(?) page spread anything to  glorify, but there's no reason to downplay it if we exclude how much of a joke she is. 

Posted (edited)

18443563_327026867716925_547581624133353

I think that, at this point, she just doesn't give a flying fuck about her shooping being blatantly and ridiculously obvious. I mean, look at the lines on that booth seat! LOL. It's pretty much turned into a Sasha Vladimirovna situation.

P.s., should @xuncutx be banned for serial downvoting? It's obviously either a whiteknight or Erika herself.

Edited by hunty

Posted

I think of xuncutx as Erika herself, crying in front of a camera taking selfies as she reads through the thread

😂😂😂🌸

Posted

I wish I could feel sorry for this girl, but I don't. 

Posted

Photoshopping a dimple is the dumbest damndest thing

IMG_20170512_160552.thumb.jpg.7c8a51b711

Why does her lipstick look so dang dry? Get some gloss gur. And im not even gonna bother mentioning that pseudo-racist lip over lining

IMG_20170512_160611.thumb.jpg.840bb78914

Maybe if she squints her eyes harder and never removes her circle lenses people will be convinced she ain't half white.

Btw, has anybody read this stupid fucking article? http://theamag.com/erika-lipps-rise-to-instagram-fame/   I busta gut at "Her posts are artistic and beautiful, yet sincere and candid."

Posted

I thought circle lenses was supposed to make your eyes look bigger yet she actively tries to make her eyes look smaller at the same time. I don't get it??

Posted (edited)

That article .... I just don't get it Erica cant handle teh h8rzz but how is it that she can do these interviews & draw more attention to her lies?

Ugh there is so many other plus sized ig girls (luhshawnay,believablyasian,isabelhendrix,guavaseason,elotepreparado,hantisedeloubli to name a few) that don't get half of the attention that she does & actually engage with their followers & put out well executed content 

Edited by dollhospital

Posted

people see this overlining 

erika sees this overlining 

NO ONE irl says this isn't okay??? Sure, let all the other shit bypass, I'm sure most of it you wouldn't be aware of unless you check her ig. But the lip lining is irl. Nobody, nobody in her life has seen that, and told her she looked like ronald mcdonald?

Posted

Her makeup looks dirty bc of all the overlining :darth:

Posted (edited)

she just.. circles around her mouth with the damn lip liner and that's it. it looks sad in pictures but just imagine seeing her irl. :S how tf did she get in a magazine 

Edited by Turnip

Posted

She really has to work out, she's so overweight. Why won't she promote a healthy lifestyle instead of glorifying obesity? I'm pretty sure there's nothing positive about that. Is she trying to twist things because she's having a hard time losing weight/changing her lifestyle, so she'd rather live with it and change our perception about it? Well, heart disease and diabetes won't change their minds

Posted

She really has to work out, she's so overweight. Why won't she promote a healthy lifestyle instead of glorifying obesity? I'm pretty sure there's nothing positive about that. Is she trying to twist things because she's having a hard time losing weight/changing her lifestyle, so she'd rather live with it and change our perception about it? Well, heart disease and diabetes won't change their minds

Well, I can sort of understand the idea itself. It's a great support for people who can't lose weight due to legit reasons (as you mentioned, diabetes and heart diseases and more), and for those who are currently trying to get in shape but don't want to throw themselves away for being not perfect right now (like me). But FFS, all this good intention is completely erased by her shooping and attitude.

Posted

Dis A Mess

Screenshot_2017-05-19-10-50-47.thumb.png

and the caption akin to a fever dream

Posted

HER WRISTS LOOKS BUSTED WHAT THE HELL

(our) left one looks pulled outta it's socket & the right looks .. kinda like a foot? like she replaced her hand with a foot. i'm so uncomfortable.