• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Erika Lipps

1462 posts in this topic

Posted

I wonder if the arms are a result of her dragging her hands out of frame so they don't look "fat" and also to disguise her tummy better ?

Posted

It would be so much better for her health to lose weight, than edit it with photoshop and makeup. Ugh

Posted

PLEASE SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT'S GOING ON IN THIS PICTURE 

Screenshot_20170422-045330.png

Posted

lol what the hell did she do lmfao comon now this is too much

Posted

its her arms...? i think if they're big they look like that in that specific pose.

Posted

I found her on instagram last night.

I spend the whole night reading this thread to find out the answer to the question her photoshop had me thinking:

is she a midget?

because damn erika, you try your very best with your shoops to look like you are. now trending  #dwarfaesthetics

no offenses to little people!

Posted

I found her on instagram last night.

I spend the whole night reading this thread to find out the answer to the question her photoshop had me thinking:

is she a midget?

because damn erika, you try your very best with your shoops to look like you are. now trending  #dwarfaesthetics

no offenses to little people!

Her elbows literally reach her boobs LOL

Posted

I'm not really good at spotting photoshop, but it kind of looks like she's maybe inching her way towards actually accepting/loving her body? Honestly, that pose is just unflattering, that's it, but it doesn't look like she touched up much of her body. I might be wrong, though. I just got a little happy for a sec thinking she left her body alone.

Dooon't know about that face, though!

Posted

Oh, god christ... I'm only in the first 5 pages and I don't think I could finish reading and looking at her photos...

I'm very sorry to say, and I might get downvoted for this, but I'm absolutely disgusted of her face and makeup. Just, why? She looks so dirty and try hard. I cringe so hard my anus clenched and sealed itself.

Okay, well, back to reading... :alpacaworry2:

Posted

BSzpNL3jJNz.jpg

IMG_20170413_121054.jpg

lmao his reply to the photoshop comment. This dude totally knows.

Posted (edited)

I like his attitude towards it cause it means he likes her for her and doesn't see her persona..I honestly think she can be pretty under all that editing. I have seen her tone back her editing hand a lot and honestly I'm a lil proud of her that. I always laugh at her captions though ..

( also happy to see less Instagram live-crying meltdowns which is a good sign)

Edited by persocomtears

Posted

"remember that irl vs irl are two v different things" Absolute PoetryScreenshot_2017-04-23-21-30-45.thumb.png

Posted

^ because posting shit like irl vs irl deserves a pic in the restroom sure, ms lipps.

Posted

Im sorry, but she is just like any other delusional fat girl ive met, who is in desperate need of validation that they're pretty. she is like the very image of one girl who used to be my friend, so bloody similar.

why dont ya just accept yourself, or do something about it. something other than calling your self-esteem and mental health issues a "performance art"

Posted

I love the PS to slim the legs, that really reflects her bodypositivity :drool:

Screenshot_20170425-014851.png