• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Erika Lipps

1462 posts in this topic

Posted

If she's so self conscious about being big, why doesn't she just work out? She isn't getting any healthier, I personally find her revolting to look at with her shoops and enormous gut. Also her stereotyping all Asian cultures to be the same thing pisses me off, almost all East Asian cultures have similar values, but what about the ones who are further West? I know for a fact that Indian culture doesn't really value being stick thin, they value being fit and healthy. 

Posted

If she's so self conscious about being big, why doesn't she just work out? She isn't getting any healthier, I personally find her revolting to look at with her shoops and enormous gut. Also her stereotyping all Asian cultures to be the same thing pisses me off, almost all East Asian cultures have similar values, but what about the ones who are further West? I know for a fact that Indian culture doesn't really value being stick thin, they value being fit and healthy. 

I think that a lot of Asians (especially east asian) tend to behave a though thier Asian culture speaks for ALL Asian cultures in the same way that a lot of hispanics do. I also think that she knows that not all asian countries are the same but wants sympathy and for people to call her brave for being overweight and asian. Honestly I've met more "bigger" Asians in America than thin ones but I'm not Asian so who knows. I know for sure that it most likely depends on the cultue though. Again I think she just wants praise. 

Posted (edited)

Shes not east asian and she literally shops her eyes slanted to pass off as one *cringe*. And speaking from a filipina perspective, pinoys dont have the same beauty standard as chinese/japanese/koreans. The ideal body type in the philippines is almost the same as americans -big boobs, hourglass shape, not too skinny or fat. I can tell, she clearly doesnt know shit bout the country her mom comes from. She needs to stop making this into an asian thing because shes considered fat anywhere she goes in the world n thats the honest truth.

Edited by saf

Posted (edited)

Honestly I agree. I recently lost weight and it's taken about 2 years and I still have more to lose..and I actually got caught up in role models like Erika, that type of message almost ruined my life. People like tess and other girls on places like Tumblr who edited  every photo but simultaneously tried to convince everyone they were happy.  I did the same.

Edited by lemonadestand

Posted

I wonder if she has a medical that caused her to gain weight because the time gap between her being small to her at her current size isn't too big. It's like she gained so much all of a sudden. I assumed that before but then again she never talks about it and based on her attitude (even describing normal anxiety and insecurity as mental illness), if she really did have a medical condition i bet it would be all over her insta

Screenshot_20170108-085530.thumb.png.406

Screenshot_20170108-085645.thumb.png.dd3

I always get suspicious when hair gravitates inwards 

Posted

I wonder if she has a medical that caused her to gain weight because the time gap between her being small to her at her current size isn't too big. It's like she gained so much all of a sudden. I assumed that before but then again she never talks about it and based on her attitude (even describing normal anxiety and insecurity as mental illness), if she really did have a medical condition i bet it would be all over her insta

Screenshot_20170108-085530.thumb.png.406

Screenshot_20170108-085645.thumb.png.dd3

I always get suspicious when hair gravitates inwards 

unless she is really leaning back her hair shouldnt be doing that. we know her chest and stomach are about the same size so the drop from the breasts to the stomach wouldnt cause them to move much at all.

Posted

I'm sorry but the way she photoshops looks so gross like a cartoon character or something. At least when Jordyn Woods photoshops it doesn't look scary but this girl takes it to a whole new level. I just wish that people would start loving their bodies for what they are but our society tends not to allow that. 

Posted

Found this from her tagged pics on ig... I can't tell because she seems to be wearing black and have no idea if this pic is edited, but erika doesn't seem as big as she is in other pics. And this image is only from the summer. Her waist, arms & hair don't cave in like they do in other pics lol

IMG_0225.PNG

Posted

Found this from her tagged pics on ig... I can't tell because she seems to be wearing black and have no idea if this pic is edited, but erika doesn't seem as big as she is in other pics. And this image is only from the summer. Her waist, arms & hair don't cave in like they do in other pics lol

IMG_0225.PNG

she looks like really really cute here lol anyway she looks smaller because she's tilted, leaning into her brother, her right side is against him

Posted (edited)

Shed always been big. Even in the old pics she just knows how to hide it really well.  And she knows what to wear at times..Also lol at her photoshopping herself even next to family her real nose is the same shape as her brothers in her unedited shots LOL

Her brother is her only friend besides that weird gay dude she hangs out with so he would not post a pic unless she approved it first. There aren't any true candids of her recently 

Edited by persocomtears

Posted

she looks like really really cute here lol anyway she looks smaller because she's tilted, leaning into her brother, her right side is against him

True! Her body actually looks good and proportionate here lol if she just left the editing alone and relied on poses/clothes, the way she looks wouldn't be such a problem. i'm just speaking about her body editing because what she does to her face is a different story lol

Posted

maybe extreme shoops are a way to compensate for her weight gain. i have always struggled with body image and my weight and I noticed that if I do get heavier and chunkier i go for crazier, heavier makeup. so that people won't look at my huge ass and get their focus somewhere else. this is just my experience but maybe it's the same for her. I can almost see it, the internal dialogue. "ugh, my thighs are huge, what should I do?" the proceeds to warp her face to someone that's not her. 

Posted

I actually understand that too because I used to do it. I think thats why I find her frustrating. She isn't ugly ,but she isn't honest ..and there's no reason not be honest.

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20170108-145123.thumb.png.ad2

Well now i finally know what her dad looks like 

Either she gained weight around end of 2014/early 2015 or she was already heavily editing herself then 

Screenshot_20170108-151024.thumb.png.8c4

Screenshot_20170108-150428.thumb.png.afc

Screenshot_20170108-150404.thumb.png.fe1

Screenshot_20170108-150338.thumb.png.8c1

Screenshot_20170108-150318.thumb.png.132

Screenshot_20170108-150305.thumb.png.290

Screenshot_20170108-150242.thumb.png.8a7

She definitely does not have a lot of full frontal photos that's for sure. I feel a bit weird scrutinising someone's weight gain lol :alpacaworry:

Edit 

Now that i look at these pics, they look v similar to her current size but with strategic poses

Edited by Beau

Posted

Lol I think it's more just trying to find out what she really looks like because she has edited so many photos so differently an actual solid photo of her is hard to find