• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kyurin // Pandabearly

288 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

(edited to fit a thread topic)

As of posted, she is a minor (15/16??) and half chinese, half thai. I've seen her around since her early 4,000 followers days (She hasn't changed much) and i've always thought she was really cringey. She films music.lys, uploads dance covers of her wearing short shorts and crop tops most of the time, and lip bites alot . I don't think her makeup videos are really good either. She often promotes positivity and talks about stress, negativity, etc. 

She says she works out and takes pictures of below her ribs but I honestly think she's just sucking it in, which would make her ribs more visible but she covers it with whatever top she is wearing. If you compare that stomach to her dancing videos where she does reveal it, it's not the same. 

IG: pandabearly

YT: kyurin

IMG_7123.PNG

IMG_7124.PNG

Edited by fefe

Posted (edited)

is this a self post lol

edit: i just looked at her insta and it's just a basic girl who shoops. i only see like a couple dark room pics? most of them have pretty good lighting imo. and what's with the "nonexistent sterotypical asian ass" too like? that's so shitty. 

Edited by bloodbong

Posted

you sound angry af, im guessing this is vendetta-chan

Posted (edited)

i don't think so? more like a super hating ass post. idk what's this person's problem is.

lol @ "nonexistent stereotypical asian ass" bit, like why the fuck are u so salty? she looks fine. 

Edited by alcohol
can't fix the quote :(

Posted

"nonexistent stereotypical asian ass" really?????? :derp:

Posted

I think she looks pretty. :lamasad: Not that interesting but still pretty and I don't think she is 'trying hard' or whatsoever.

Posted

she's just a huge koreaboo.

Posted

Does anyone know where her name is from? She is obviously a huge weeb who loves getting mistaken as Korean, but isn't her name Korean as well? Or am I just making assumptions based on my dislike for this girl lmao.

Man I really can't stand her though. And more so, I can't stand her parents who let their daughter act like this. I'm not even sure whether it's her or the comments/people she attracts that bother me most. 

Posted

Does anyone know where her name is from? She is obviously a huge weeb who loves getting mistaken as Korean, but isn't her name Korean as well? Or am I just making assumptions based on my dislike for this girl lmao.

Man I really can't stand her though. And more so, I can't stand her parents who let their daughter act like this. I'm not even sure whether it's her or the comments/people she attracts that bother me most. 

What did she do?

Posted (edited)

Edited by *

Posted

What did she do?

Nothing really. My username is saltycookie for a reason :D I just have a hard time not rolling my eyes at all these teens preaching deep shit and talking as if they have seen the world and know what it is like to struggle?? And the way all these other kids find them 'inspiring' ugh just ugh LOL

Tbh anyone who tags herself as ulzzang (a term that even Koreans don't really use anymore lmao) and selca when they're not Korean is a tryhard (and not in a good way) and the fact she tries to act all sexy when she is 16 just makes her entire instagram existence painful to look at. (note that i'm saltier than the average person here 9_9) I get people like to be validated but someone gotta wake her up because this 'validation' comes mostly from much older guys. 

Posted (edited)

Honestly, she is one of the biggest koreaboos I've seen on instagram but she gets away with it because she pulls off looking Korean. She's always posting dance videos but it's just so cringe worthy. Don't know what's worse, when she freestyles or when she does someone else's choreography. Most of her dancing consists of shaking and gyrating her hips and butt and waving her arms around. Don't know what the big deal is with that but she needs to take a step off of that pedestal. Also likes to show off her multiple other "talents" which includes singing, taekwondo, and playing the piano... all at mediocre skills at best. If you look at her comments, she attracts a lot of older men in her posts and she's completely fine with all of the sexual comments. Her whole instagram content is a painful existence.

Don't even know where she got the name Kyurin either, but it stems from her obsession with Korea. Now that she's been posting a lot in Korean, she loves being mistaken for one too. Always makes her skin white as fuck in her photos and videos and wedges her booty shorts into her butt to make it look bigger. I'm all for embracing your sexuality but she does it to gain more followings and attention. Don't bother video her youtube videos, especially the makeup ones. There's no difference in her makeup looks and it doesn't represent that artist's at all anyways. All in all, Kyurin is just a pretty face and she should keep it at that.

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Edited by smolkernel

Posted

lol i actually was about to make a post for this girl. she's so cringeworthy to the next level. she does musicallys and those are already cringey in itself but she takes the extra step, shaking the camera like there's an earthquake and bites her lips so often i'm afraid they'd bleed. she's not korean. i don't remember exactly but i saw it somewhere on her page before. her dancing is not cute at all and she does not know how to hit a single beat properly, it's a mess. don't know why she's getting compliments but with as much hashtags as she have it's not surprising the attention she gets, mostly from older men. she's boring actually and likes to follower ratio, she's not getting as much attention as it may seems since i know some people with much less followers getting the same amount if not even more likes and comments (not from creepy old men). she's definitely a koreaboo. she's pretty but boring imo and definitely too young to sexualize herself this way. 

Posted

OP and Smolkernel sound awfully alike don't you think?

Posted

OP and Smolkernel sound awfully alike don't you think?

maybe because people can share the same opinions and views(??????????)