• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

64 posts in this topic

Posted

I know she was mentioned in the "14 y/o who look 20" thread, but I tried my best to look for a thread about her but came up with nothing -- if there is an existing thread about her, please feel free to delete!

YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHxHR63YDdwzBbMRZwC6ZZQ
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nathalieparis/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/nathalieeparis
Tumblr: http://parisnathalie.tumblr.com/

She's a Colombian 16 y/o (currently) who is known for looking older than her actual age -- the only controversy per se I know of her is she had gotten a nose job not too long ago (6 months ago). 

She is also sponsored by a detox tea brand (which I don't know about you, but since she is young and probably has a lot of young viewers isn't sending a good message)

57310b0b413ff0d9e73130ddd18c3118.thumb.p

She is also seen wearing bindis as fashion accessories (there was a video, but I think she took it down), and several henna tattoo posts

0cbc5f467817ca480b33488501f1ddf7.thumb.p

And of course, she has really revealing photos/videos of herself (this being most recent)

96f9fa4faf4248ad3dbe82b29c601817.thumb.p

Physically I don't think she's ugly at all, if anything when she's not wearing makeup she looks like a young Angelina Jolie. I have very mixed feelings about her especially because she is young and especially after she had gotten plastic surgery... Her online personality makes me just :Alpacaconfused: she seems very fake but at the same time, she doesn't talk much about herself or really so I don't know much atm.

Opinions?

Posted (edited)

I thought she was cute before, but she's gone crazy now. I think the fame really got to her head. :( She's overly sexualizing herself (honestly, try finding a picture on her ig that doesn't include her ass or boobs) and complains when "others sexualize her" lol. Not to mention she's only 16. Those girls are getting younger and younger...

Edited by bitchchan

Posted

She's a beautiful girl! And she's hella rich! I'm more jealous of her money though 😒😭

her personality... Idk it's OK i guess. I think she lied about not getting lip injections and there's speculations of her sh0oping her pics to look more curvy like in that orange bikini pic u posted. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

Posted

16????? How is that possible.. 

Posted

She's a beautiful girl! And she's hella rich! I'm more jealous of her money though 😒😭

her personality... Idk it's OK i guess. I think she lied about not getting lip injections and there's speculations of her sh0oping her pics to look more curvy like in that orange bikini pic u posted. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

Oh I didn't even notice that! In her most recent vlog/question video, she says she's open about her plastic surgery which I'm guessing means only her nose because she can't really hide that?? maybe not sure

maybe she used lip plumper? I have no idea how injections or plumper works :Alpacaconfused:

She also says she's going vegan but in the comments, people are giving her a lot of crap for not using vegan products (makeup, etc) 

Posted

There goes my self esteem 

Posted

She is 16 and her parents let her get a nose job and lip injections??? 

I am really frustrated seeing more and more girls like this... you can't tell them apart, heavy unnatural make up and you can literally feel their insecurity and the need to get compliments
they think the internet fame will give them happiness...

Well, i guess it's only a question of time til we see a SJW around

Posted (edited)

Believe me or not, i was just going to make a thread about her! :D 

Just let me add some more information.

Here is what her nose looked before her nosejob: 

image.thumb.jpeg.fca36e1e043715ce28ae228image.thumb.jpeg.da1bbea28d8a62ad64d0306

I can see why she was so insecure about her nose and I dont judge her for getting a nose job. 

There are also rumors about her having a boob job and lip injections and generally editing her pictures a lot. 

image.thumb.jpeg.3375073ea89071c4fae60ce

image.thumb.jpeg.5f65322cfb6196950a76ef5image.thumb.jpeg.aa8981d765a3130d2366e77

One of her friends said, she smokes weed. Some people in the comments always point out how fucked up her voice sounds so that could be true.

She credits Freelee the banana girl (is this the right name?) for turning her vegan. Freelee even did an answer video as a response.

something else interesting:

image.thumb.jpeg.f25434b15f9fda69dd5a9e5

Theres also a 1 hour interview with her on youtube. I didn't watch the whole thing yet but from what Ive senn by now she claims that girls in middle school would always be mean to her and thats why she decided to do online classes.

Edited by Gangnam Unnie
I fucked up lol

Posted

I'm all about do whatever makes you happy if you're not hurting anyone. . .
however I'm just really irritated as to why her parents allow all this? I don't care if she dresses a certain way or if she has her boobs up to her chin, IF, and thats the catch, you're educated about certain things that come with revealing outfits/poses and such. . .

Posted (edited)

Believe me or not, i was just going to make a thread about her! :D 

Just let me add some more information.

Here is what her nose looked before her nosejob: 

I can see why she was so insecure about her nose and I don't judge her for getting a nose job. 

There are also rumors about her having a boob job and lip injections and generally editing her pictures a lot. 

One of her friends said, she smokes weed. Some people in the comments always point out how fucked up her voice sounds so that could be true.

She credits Freelee the banana girl (is this the right name?) for turning her vegan. Freelee even did an answer video as a response.

something else interesting:

There's also a 1 hour interview with her on youtube. I didn't watch the whole thing yet but from what I've seen by now she claims that girls in middle school would always be mean to her and that's why she decided to do online classes.

DANG HAHA this is all so interested to hear! kudos!! Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think a lot of hispanic/latinx people get their nose shaven because of that "hump" (my bf's mom has gotten it as well) so honestly I can see why she would be self-conscious about that

but dang after seeing all this all I could think of "where are her parents?" :Alpacaconfused: Maybe her parents are very protective of her and what's probably why she's able to do all these cosmetic surgeries, you know for the sake of herself maybe I dunno

her voice is pretty strange, very fake; I remember seeing an old video of hers on AwesomenessTV and her voice sounds like a normal teenager and her accent is more noticable (with her old youtube username),

but now it does sounds fucked up tbh I don't think it could be the greens... bc well I do it but it hasn't changed my voice so she might be doing something else or yeah.. this poor girl is caught up with the "LA lifestyle"

Edited by remarkable

Posted (edited)

She looks 30, in the detox pic she looks 40, bet she is gonna regret this when she is like 18 or something and like other snowflakes, trying to look as young as a fetus.

Edited by Zeng

Posted

Oh also about her parents: In the interview (Ill link it down below) she said that her dad was kidnapped for a year because he worked for a company and knew a lot of important stuff and such. It got to a point where she and her brother just couldnt even be safe in public anymore so they moved away from Colombia. 

Her parents also seem ro be quite wealthy so...

idk

Kinda sounds like her father maybe was involved with drugs? Not sure tho and I dont wanna make wrong assumptions

the part with her dad starts at about 18:30 

Posted

She's just another rich girl who turned even more rich after YouTube. I think her parents let her do what she wants partly because Nathalie makes a lot of her own money now through social media so she's somewhat independent? Idk just a guess. I think she's super cute even before the nose job and w/out makeup. Such a waste honestly. A comment on YouTube said she lied about people being mean to her in middle school because everyone treated her like a goddess. 

Lol have you all seen her morning routine? She gets all dolled up and then she just goes to school on a computer. 

Posted

Lol have you all seen her morning routine? She gets all dolled up and then she just goes to school on a computer. 

OMG YES HAHA I thought it was so weird but I mean I guess looks matter when you go to school....online........

Posted

She's bragging about being sponsored by companies on snapchat, no wonder she rarely uploads on youtube and sounds constantly bored in her videos. Shes only focused on the money.