• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

lilmixedhunny / ceilidh joy

660 posts in this topic

Posted

I always wondered about their break up? Juliyah seemed to handle it really badly, she had a lot of depressing text posts up on her tumblr. Thinking about these two is such a throwback on tumblr haha

Posted

she posted a pic of herself nude on ig but it got taken down 

Posted

she posted a pic of herself nude on ig but it got taken down 

oh ?? I think she is missing her ex too

Posted

oh ?? I think she is missing her ex too

yeah her ig story had something along the lines of "is it bad i like this music video so much by my ex" since her ex is brther/one half of it, he directs music vids i think?

i also feel pretty bad for her during her ig lives, its all perverted men asking her to blow them, etc. pretty sure her insta bio references that atm. 

lilmixedhunny.png

Posted

yeah her ig story had something along the lines of "is it bad i like this music video so much by my ex" since her ex is brther/one half of it, he directs music vids i think?

i also feel pretty bad for her during her ig lives, its all perverted men asking her to blow them, etc. pretty sure her insta bio references that atm. 

lilmixedhunny.png

Yes I feel bad for her :(  most of her followers are perverts which is really sad because she has so much to effort

Posted

yes its unfortunate that she has quite a few nude/provocative shoots, i think that rallies them even more tbh ...

Posted

Her username sounded familiar so I googled it and found this pretentious shit

image.jpeg

I was holding it together until the goofy reaction, im deadxD

Posted (edited)

ugh im beyond obsessed w ceilidh. i honestly think she is the coolest, funniest, stylish self-aware IG gal out there. i luv how she is ironically obsessed w zodiac signs and isn't afraid 2 post her nudes online.

i'm wondering does anyone have like a list of all the people she's dated? i feel like some of these relationships were shallow maybe or to climb a ladder?? (like the one w BJ Novak ..what was that).

There was the omar dude i thought they were such an attractive couple but i guess since he's bffs w barbie ...
Alex w brthr rly helped her out i feel like featuring her in both Weeknd's in the night and Keith Ape's converse vid...(tho i dont think this was shaLLOW i read her explanation on tumblr n she was rly struggling at 19 !!)
Who else was there???

7e3SnbDx.jpg

5l-qtn2u.jpeg

Also yikes the whole issue with her mother freaks me out...I really didn't kno 2 much about it except she has a terrible relationship w her mom?? and ran away a lot from home right. Her mom seems crazY like a teen herself... i wish she'd explain more cuz it's just so vague what she shows online.

tumblr_o1ruzhta2r1uke57mo1_400.jpg

tumblr_o1ruzhta2r1uke57mo2_400.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 9.53.47 AM.png

Edited by lilnervous

Posted

ugh im beyond obsessed w ceilidh. i honestly think she is the coolest, funniest, stylish self-aware IG gal out there. i luv how she is ironically obsessed w zodiac signs and isn't afraid 2 post her nudes online.

i'm wondering does anyone have like a list of all the people she's dated? i feel like some of these relationships were shallow maybe or to climb a ladder?? (like the one w BJ Novak ..what was that).

There was the omar dude i thought they were such an attractive couple but i guess since he's bffs w barbie ...
Alex w brthr rly helped her out i feel like featuring her in both Weeknd's in the night and Keith Ape's converse vid...(tho i dont think this was shaLLOW i read her explanation on tumblr n she was rly struggling at 19 !!)
Who else was there???

7e3SnbDx.jpg

5l-qtn2u.jpeg

Also yikes the whole issue with her mother freaks me out...I really didn't kno 2 much about it except she has a terrible relationship w her mom?? and ran away a lot from home right. Her mom seems crazY like a teen herself... i wish she'd explain more cuz it's just so vague what she shows online.

tumblr_o1ruzhta2r1uke57mo1_400.jpg

tumblr_o1ruzhta2r1uke57mo2_400.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 9.53.47 AM.png

This is some good tea, tnx for this. Is her dad rich or something? It would explain why she chased after him lol. Did she fuck it up or did her dad just not want her in his new life? 

Damn that line about Asians being beneath her is harsh. Tbh I'm not surprised, you can kinda tell she's a really whitewashed half-asian. I always got the feeling she claimed korean on ig so she could have something to talk about lol. 

Posted (edited)

Damn that line about Asians being beneath her is harsh. Tbh I'm not surprised, you can kinda tell she's a really whitewashed half-asian. I always got the feeling she claimed korean on ig so she could have something to talk about lol. 

She talked about this in one of her streams, she explained that she grew up in a city where the majority were white and there were no asians in her school. She said that her "friends" used to make of asians/be racist towards them. She said that she used to say "yeah fuck asians! Fuck me!" But now she is proud of her asian heritage and being asian and thinks that it was dumb of her to do that in the back.

I don't know, this is my personal opinion but you can't really wait for a half-korean who was raised by her white father and white step-mom to act like/identify as korean as korean born and raised does. Where you were raised effects you alot. 

Edited by Agasshi
engrish

Posted (edited)

her dad married her babysitter. i also vaguely remember ceilidh saying her dad threw away all of her clothes at one point.

Edited by weeaboohunter

Posted

She talked about this in one of her streams, she explained that she grew up in a city where the majority were white and there were no asians in her school. She said that her "friends" used to make of asians/be racist towards them. She said that she used to say "yeah fuck asians! Fuck me!" But now she is proud of her asian heritage and being asian and thinks that it was dumb of her to do that in the back.

I don't know, this is my personal opinion but you can't really wait for a half-korean who was raised by her white father and white step-mom to act like/identify as korean as korean born and raised does. Where you were raised effects you alot. 

wait she's korean i thought she was japanese

Posted (edited)

wait she's korean i thought she was japanese

Her mom's korean and dad british.

Edited by Agasshi

Posted

I personally find her extremely interesting on account mainly because of one thing-she reminds me of Mikasa.

Besides that, she seems to have a good head on her shoulders, posts pictures that I enjoy viewing, is still pretty humble despite her following and just seems like a chill dude. 

Posted

7e3SnbDx.jpg

Isn't Omar gay?