• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

lilmixedhunny / ceilidh joy

651 posts in this topic

Posted

so uh...idk what's going on with her lately up in virginia but

IMG_5994.thumb.PNG.1f32d39a404ae340dcf88

IMG_6003.thumb.PNG.6ce5090bd12922d8312c8IMG_6004.thumb.PNG.0fd91a68084b9e35f1fb7

IMG_5997.thumb.PNG.5276964bf7bced8bf5b25

she was drunk lmao

Posted

she was drunk lmao

just saw her say so, glad that's all it was 

she's coming to back to nyc tomorrow and she's p sad about it, I don't blame her

Posted

I didn't know she had so many nudes leaked :alpacaheadshake:? Anyways her body is pretty but some of her followers are extremly weird and creepy like damn

Posted

I hope she's doing okay... I noticed that when she stopped being friends with Barbara Ferreira, she hasn't been booking really that many high profile jobs. Glossier was the only really big company but that was months ago. She's been doing shoots for Creepy Yeha lingerie but it's been a while too and I wonder if they even pay her a lot. Like before she used to go shoots with Petra Collins and other indie fashion photographers and now it seems like she's bouncing from one city to the next just partying. This girl does have potential to become a successful print model so I hope she doesn't get caught up in that sugar baby jetsetting party druggie life lol.

Posted

I hope she's doing okay... I noticed that when she stopped being friends with Barbara Ferreira, she hasn't been booking really that many high profile jobs. Glossier was the only really big company but that was months ago. She's been doing shoots for Creepy Yeha lingerie but it's been a while too and I wonder if they even pay her a lot. Like before she used to go shoots with Petra Collins and other indie fashion photographers and now it seems like she's bouncing from one city to the next just partying. This girl does have potential to become a successful print model so I hope she doesn't get caught up in that sugar baby jetsetting party druggie life lol.

I hope she is healthy before all tbh she said that she does no drugs anymore so im happy for her also I hope her depression and anxiety gets better so she can make it as model. Also I feel like she would better jobs in Japan.

Posted

yikes. i'm all for not taking shit seriously lol but stuff like this makes me wanna vomit. 

IMG_1840.JPG

Posted

yikes. i'm all for not taking shit seriously lol but stuff like this makes me wanna vomit. 

IMG_1840.JPG

She changed the caption. The caption on this is still up though..

Screenshot_2017-02-09-17-38-08.thumb.png

Posted

IMG_1840.JPG

love celidh and this shoot in general is very pretty except for the blood/bruises... i feel like its kind of problematic to promote it, i agree. people have said that its not abuse because the shoot was consensual, etc. but it still feels wrong ..

Posted

IMG_1840.JPG

Does anyone remember the guy next to her? It's that Tumblr tryhard Daniel haha, I almost didn't recognize him. 😂 

Posted

Does anyone remember the guy next to her? It's that Tumblr tryhard Daniel haha, I almost didn't recognize him. 😂 

Spill the tea I want to know more 🐸☕️

Posted

Is he the one who dates(or used to date) ikilledalaska 

Posted

Spill the tea I want to know more 🐸☕️

Sadly, I wish I knew more. Ive only heard stories about him and his ex gf Juliyah, I was never part of that circle. But Daniel and I used to follow each other until he got super annoying and cocky for being a "hot Korean" lol. He was trying so hard to be this super trendy and intelligent Korean guy pretty much.

Is he the one who dates(or used to date) ikilledalaska 

Yes !!! They were both so cringe. Idk about now, but if they were still in their tryhard Tumblr phases, they would've deserved their own threads, lol.

Posted

Sadly, I wish I knew more. Ive only heard stories about him and his ex gf Juliyah, I was never part of that circle. But Daniel and I used to follow each other until he got super annoying and cocky for being a "hot Korean" lol. He was trying so hard to be this super trendy and intelligent Korean guy pretty much.

Yes !!! They were both so cringe. Idk about now, but if they were still in their tryhard Tumblr phases, they would've deserved their own threads, lol.

Does he have enough tea besides being a cringey tryhard to start a thread on him?

I remember a video they made of them just chain smoking and crying. Idk if they were trying to be funny but it was awkward to watch .

Posted

Does he have enough tea besides being a cringey tryhard to start a thread on him?

I remember a video they made of them just chain smoking and crying. Idk if they were trying to be funny but it was awkward to watch .

Well I wouldn't know about now, but back then they had a huuuuuge Tumblr following and were pretty well known. That would've been enough for the online personalities section. 

They weren't trying to be funny, I think they were a long distance couple and had to separate or something. So they filmed themselves smoking and crying together as like a goodbye video. Ofc their followers ate that shit up lol. 

They totally wanted to be the Ulzzang queen and king of Tumblr, it was a wild ride to watch from the sides. 

Posted

Well I wouldn't know about now, but back then they had a huuuuuge Tumblr following and were pretty well known. That would've been enough for the online personalities section. 

They weren't trying to be funny, I think they were a long distance couple and had to separate or something. So they filmed themselves smoking and crying together as like a goodbye video. Ofc their followers ate that shit up lol. 

They totally wanted to be the Ulzzang queen and king of Tumblr, it was a wild ride to watch from the sides. 

Her username sounded familiar so I googled it and found this pretentious shit

image.jpeg