• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Pokimane Graduation   07/05/20

Hello. Pokimane has been given her own Subforum in the Little Snowflakes section. This change and other minor site changes have been made and can be found in the site changes thread here. Thank you.

lilmixedhunny / ceilidh joy

676 posts in this topic

Posted

5D23B0C3-CFB2-4EE5-9EF4-0E142DB6D898.thu

Uhh,,, is she shutting down her depop??

Posted

she seems so cool to me idk. she seems like a girl i'd really try to impress like if i met her I'd want her to think i'm cool so bad.

Posted

Wow today she talked about a lot of her family history with both her step dad and her dad. She seemed to be getting upset while talking and actually I got a call in the middle of watching it and by the time I went back to it she had deleted the videos on her story! But the gist was how her dad did some “evil” (her words not mine) things even the way he broke the news of her step dad dying (who she seemed close to) and how after her dad kicked her out, her step dads family actually took her in and stuff. She was trying to figure out how she can do more for the black community and just help out more  and feeling disoriented between her own mixed race.  Kinda interesting and kind of sad story. Anyone catch the tail end of these videos? 

Posted

Is she still with Aaron? I haven’t seen him in ages 

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_2019-02-12-16-16-17.thumb.png

Ceilidh now has a regular job! She put her paralegal education to use and now works in the sector. Feeling proud of her :)

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted

Screenshot_2019-02-12-16-16-17.thumb.pngCeilidh now has a regular job! She put her paralegal education to use and now works in the sector. Feeling proud of her :)

Im sorry, but what does she do exactly? And what happened to that strip club job she had?

Posted (edited)

Im sorry, but what does she do exactly? And what happened to that strip club job she had?

The person who reviews and sorts coronary reports would most likely be the receptionist (or similar job title) at a coroner's clinic, hospital or specialized facility. She is a qualified paralegal, therefore her roles in this environment would include giving legal guidance to the staff that works in the clinic/hospital/facility and also the families of the persons who have died.

Regarding the strip club; I have no idea. 

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted

Screenshot_2019-02-12-16-16-17.thumb.png

Ceilidh now has a regular job! She put her paralegal education to use and now works in the sector. Feeling proud of her :)

I thought this was part of community service? There was that time she was posting those really old cue cards that had causes of death on them while she was at community service (I think?). Not 100% sure though

Posted (edited)

Is she still with Aaron? I haven’t seen him in ages 

late but she posted about him on valentine's just so it's on the record

2019-02-27 17_14_10-ceilidh joy garten (@lilmixedhunny) • Instagram photos and videos.png

edit: she's looking really thin lately tho i hope she's okay. she's one of those bitches i can't even follow because they're so pretty i will just throw my phone across the room when i see her post.

Edited by dead.x
addition

Posted

Right, two months ago, I thought what she had was a regular job but it seems like it was in fact community service work. Oops

Screenshot_2019-03-28-01-41-52-1.png

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYuU0pg3AYI

first thought after watching this: SHE'S A FURRY!! LOL!!

second thought: HER MOM FUCKED A DOG!!!???

But I'm glad she has the opportunity to act again! I don't think she was that bad! Excited to see more from her :D

Posted (edited)

hey, it’s actually me, ceilidh, i don’t know how to prove it but yeah i’m ceilidh —

this thread has been dead a long time, and i’m sorry to be the person to revive it. i wanted to wait until i saw no one was posting, nobody was saying anything, because in my eyes it means that i’ve either stopped being of issue, or stopped being of interest (both fine in my book, if its the latter, no need to read further). 

last night, i went through the entire thing, and wow. looking at myself objectively, i’m disgusted by that person. i don’t like that person. i did a lot that i am not proud of. i have caused pain and was too immature to deal with it, like a normal, functioning member of society. 

and boo. although i had a difficult family life, with issues regarding cheating, abuse, trauma, whatever, all of that, so have other people. i am not a victim and have treated myself as such. i treated myself in the way that “special snowflakes” do. i guess i am one, which is why i’m on here. 

i want to address things, and hopefully make it right, or at least end it on a way that can say how truly apologetic i am to have put you on a rollercoaster that nobody asked for.

i am sorry to those who i’ve hurt or caused a deep loss in respect on this thread. i used to check it often and cry with anger at myself, try and get it down, and also got so angry at others. i thought people on here were enemies to me, or had nothing better to do than to attack me. i realize that’s not the case; people are people with differing opinions, people who actually cared, people who admired me and wanted me to get help. 

i’m sorry, for what it may be worth, i was so hateful, and i recognize now (hindsight is 20/20), that you guys were incredibly nice in comparison to some threads i have read. your honesty might have been kinder than any human beings, more real than a friend’s opinion. i’m sorry i have caused you to feel unease in the person i am, to question my moralities, to feel completely done with me (and i hope you are; i hope you can wash your hands of me, but at least accept my apology one day ... or even if you don’t, i can provide closure). 

my role as an influencer was never to make people who care for me worry or feel upset. 

to a gross aspect of actions i have done; yes, when i was younger, i cheated. i cheated on guys because i was insecure, because i was afraid to leave relationships, because i was purely thoughtless of others feelings. to the core of it, i wanted to use people before they had a chance to use me. a slight note here (not to defend my actions, but so you have facts); there was absolutely also no overlap in with bj novak and aaron (we did meet when bj and i were “together”, but it was transactional. meaning he paid me to model in his clothing, and we ate pizza together and said later), but yes, i have cheated in relationships. 

i am, beyond words, sorry i did that to past partners. i am disgusted with my behavior. sure, there were significant issues with significant others, but nothing that would excuse or allow that behavior. i ruined other people’s livelihoods, self-confidence; for what? self protection? 

pathetic, really. i understand why people feel this way towards me. i don’t feel sorry for myself; i earned those stripes by being nasty on the inside. sure, i was on benzos and heroin and pills when i did those things, yeah, i don’t remember much — but it wasn’t okay. it’s not like it’s okay to hurt an animal “because you’re fucked up”, so why would a human being be okay to harm?

lies are like a cancer, they spread  and become this malignant, awful thing. i deserve to lose respect for that. i did those things. i have attempted to make peace with those parties who i have wronged, if able to get into contact. it follows me. i’ve learned that i can say what i like without a care in the world, and that’s my right, but every action and word and tweet and post you place on the internet and real life — it all comes back.

i carry that seeding shame when i see people, friends of friends knowing i am that person who did those wrongs, who betrayed trust. i used to think pull was the worst place on earth — it’s not. it’s actually just a place where people say what real people are probably thinking after knowing you and your overshares and outbursts and degenerate, deplorable behavior. 

it’s the in real life meetings where you look at people and they either look at you with pity, fear or just plain disgust at your actions. that you’re an embarrassment. and that’s what i live with, knowing that i’ve done wrong and let people down. 

i don’t remember what happened in south africa, i’m not saying it conveniently, either. i just can’t really remember it. and i cannot give you an answer. if i knew, i probably wouldn’t say anything anyways because it’s inappropriate oversharing. i am going through the process of dealing with that. it happened. i am sorry i shared that; it was too much and i was too confused and not stable. 

yes; i went into my own neighborhoods house drunk and on drugs, and left with a peter pan book and some matchsticks i believe, a

over two years ago. it was abhorrent. because i made it all the way to their bathroom, drug charges did occur. 

because i had opened their cabinet when the owner of the home walked in, i was then charged with any prescription drug in that room; whether or not it was in my possession, and i honestly would not know if it was my intent to take them. i was blacked out, and deserved those charges. commenwealth states are not ones to get into trouble in, not to make light on the subject. but no sore eyes here or sob story to give, it was my fault. if i was a big, burly man i would be sitting in a jail cell, let’s face it. 

and yet again, i should not have been sharing that with you guys. there is no excuse. everyone was so proud of me for attending rehab in full, but i wanted to relapse. i didn’t want to be sober. and thus, i did. and thus, i was arrested. drugs and alcohol will bring people like me to lie, cheat, and steal. sure, it’s a disease, a mental illness, whatever you want to call it. i call it me being weak. 

and no, it was not my intent or plot to steal a vintage book with matches. to this day i still have no understanding as to why it was valued so highly. i was dealt the heaviest hand of the law, and i took it. i took drug tests weekly for 18 months, did 200 hours of community service at a graveyard (yes, i work; no, that is not my job), and have started paying off my fees. 

the depop thing from 2016 — i do not even know. i think i was unable to issue refunds at the time because of issues i had with there being no chase bank in south africa, combined with drug use and alcohol.

the issue with fat shaming barbienox — i don’t know, i think she interpreted something i said after a fight, as me calling her fat. i had been friends with her for a few years before and somewhat after that fight, and she was a plus sized person that entire time. i wish her nothing but the best and in my eyes, it was two people miscommunicating. i think that’s as base level as i can be, because i was using, and i don’t remember. all i know is that i went into that friendship with a genuine love and respect for her, and i thought she was incredibly cool.

my suicide attempt — it was the most selfish act i have ever done. i’ve made allusions towards it, but taking over a lethal dose of medications from south africa, knowing the hospital would be ill equipped to understand where they came from, knowing i would die ... i don’t know what to say about it. i was really fucked up and i didnt exactly improve. i won’t go into my feelings towards it but yes, i recognize it was selfish. 

on my cell clump — it has clearly been expunged from my body. again, should have never shared that. again, was on drugs, didn’t even know i had shown the internet. and thank fuckin the universe that baby didn’t happen. i snapped. i completely snapped. 

and no, being a paralegal at 18 is not that impressive. i didn’t do anything with it. it was just something that i said once that people held onto. in a lot of ways, it was what i helf onto to remind myself i had an ounce of intellect, because none of my actions reflected it. 

anyways, i hope that clears things up. my actions are not forgiveable, but i am sorry, and do hope for forgiveness in the way, way future. i don’t expect a hug for saying anything, i don’t expect love or forgiveness (although again, one day, i hope), because quite frankly, it’s not something i feel you need to do, and it’s unfair for me to come time and time again with the same old song and sad little whiney dance. i said and did these things and want to be held accountable for them. if there is anything i can do, let me know. 

i’m sorry i said the things i have said. i’m sorry for the things i have said. you’re all an anonymous choir of truth singing right at me — that every action i placed into this world was not of valor, but of weakness of character and lacking presence mind. that my repitition and now reputation of failures were wrong and out of turn. it only hurts because it is the truth. 

thank you for not white knighting me in those times. i needed a wake up call. thank you and i’m sorry to both people who were kind to me, and people who were saying, “this person’s behavior is deplorable”, because really. i needed it. 

i’d like to tell you what my plans are for the future, but i think some things are better shown in actions. this thread will follow me until the end of the internet, as i deserve, because actions have consequences. i wish you all of the happiest lives and i’m sorry i was such a miserable human being. also, i hope this wasn’t snowflakey of me to do, to apologize on my thread. best to all of you, always. 

Edited by Ceilidh
spelling. please let me apologize.

Posted

Any updates? 

Posted

OMG I can't believe 😮😮😮.              @lilmixedhunny Ceilidh Joy Garten is sugar baby 👀. Her current sugar daddy is BJ Novak (Ryan from The Office). I know it's her life but still ... 😔😔😔 Too lazy to make money???

you do know that just because someone has a sugar daddy doesn’t mean they are to lazy to work right? 😕

Posted

you do know that just because someone has a sugar daddy doesn’t mean they are to lazy to work right? 😕

You went and bumped this for a 3yo post and now I am bumping with this.

dad2737d057162fc0f0f1a4cd25b3076.jpg