• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

lilmixedhunny / ceilidh joy

638 posts in this topic

Posted

5D23B0C3-CFB2-4EE5-9EF4-0E142DB6D898.thu

Uhh,,, is she shutting down her depop??

Posted

she seems so cool to me idk. she seems like a girl i'd really try to impress like if i met her I'd want her to think i'm cool so bad.

Posted

Wow today she talked about a lot of her family history with both her step dad and her dad. She seemed to be getting upset while talking and actually I got a call in the middle of watching it and by the time I went back to it she had deleted the videos on her story! But the gist was how her dad did some “evil” (her words not mine) things even the way he broke the news of her step dad dying (who she seemed close to) and how after her dad kicked her out, her step dads family actually took her in and stuff. She was trying to figure out how she can do more for the black community and just help out more  and feeling disoriented between her own mixed race.  Kinda interesting and kind of sad story. Anyone catch the tail end of these videos? 

Posted

Is she still with Aaron? I haven’t seen him in ages 

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_2019-02-12-16-16-17.thumb.png

Ceilidh now has a regular job! She put her paralegal education to use and now works in the sector. Feeling proud of her :)

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted

Screenshot_2019-02-12-16-16-17.thumb.pngCeilidh now has a regular job! She put her paralegal education to use and now works in the sector. Feeling proud of her :)

Im sorry, but what does she do exactly? And what happened to that strip club job she had?

Posted (edited)

Im sorry, but what does she do exactly? And what happened to that strip club job she had?

The person who reviews and sorts coronary reports would most likely be the receptionist (or similar job title) at a coroner's clinic, hospital or specialized facility. She is a qualified paralegal, therefore her roles in this environment would include giving legal guidance to the staff that works in the clinic/hospital/facility and also the families of the persons who have died.

Regarding the strip club; I have no idea. 

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted

Screenshot_2019-02-12-16-16-17.thumb.png

Ceilidh now has a regular job! She put her paralegal education to use and now works in the sector. Feeling proud of her :)

I thought this was part of community service? There was that time she was posting those really old cue cards that had causes of death on them while she was at community service (I think?). Not 100% sure though