lilmixedhunny / ceilidh joy

613 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

LOL

Edited by hfeuwh146

Posted

she is a og photoshoper,and a master of angles and filters.

But in non ps photos the person that she is shows on the outside too.

what 

Posted

what 

w h a t

Posted

this q has prob been asked a million times and im sorry i couldnt find the answer on this forum but does anyone know why xxxtentacion used Ceilidh's picture on the teeth video?? Like was ceilidh aware that he used it or did he just use it without telling her?

Posted

this q has prob been asked a million times and im sorry i couldnt find the answer on this forum but does anyone know why xxxtentacion used Ceilidh's picture on the teeth video?? Like was ceilidh aware that he used it or did he just use it without telling her?

he did it without telling her but i think she's cool with it?? idk why he chose that pic tho lol

Posted

just came back to this thread to talk about how diferren her skin looks now. 

Posted

Screenshot_2018-05-29-07-42-21-1.thumb.p

she got lipo?

i have totally fogotten about her in the last few months ever since she decided to deactivate after her pregnancy reveal and BE court case problems

she looks very unpregnant so I take it she aborted the fetus and if she's not in jail, then she paid off the fines 

she also seems to have a new man... i guess bye bye to aaron. idk the new of this new guy 

but she looks happier over all. and she gained some weight and her hair is longer... looks so good!!

Posted

she got lipo?

She’s quoting Kanye, he said this earlier this month

Posted

she got lipo?

i have totally fogotten about her in the last few months ever since she decided to deactivate after her pregnancy reveal and BE court case problems

she looks very unpregnant so I take it she aborted the fetus and if she's not in jail, then she paid off the fines 

she also seems to have a new man... i guess bye bye to aaron. idk the new of this new guy 

but she looks happier over all. and she gained some weight and her hair is longer... looks so good!!

Wait what? Aaron got cancelledt?

Posted

she got lipo?

i was one her livestream about a week ago and she's still in the same house her and aaron were in and she was talking about him and seemed happy... have things changed in like a week?

Posted

i was one her livestream about a week ago and she's still in the same house her and aaron were in and she was talking about him and seemed happy... have things changed in like a week?

As far as I know she and Aaron are still together. She looks super happy and healthy and she's doing a modeling gig in NYC right now.

Screenshot_20180605-134431.jpg

Posted

As far as I know she and Aaron are still together. She looks super happy and healthy and she's doing a modeling gig in NYC right now.

Screenshot_20180605-134431.jpg

I’m really glad she got a modeling gig. It seemed like she had stopped modeling for a while so I’m glad things are going well for her! 

Posted

I’m really glad she got a modeling gig. It seemed like she had stopped modeling for a while so I’m glad things are going well for her! 

I'm really excited for her. I quietly followed her rise and fall and rise again here and on her insta pages/twitter and the changes she's made are crazy. I wish every snowflake or almost-snowflake on this website could pull themselves together the way she has been able to.

She's also extremely lucky that she's landing jobs again because I believe she's 26 (although her skin is flawless, she'll probably be able to pass as younger for a long time) and I know models often have a short shelf-life. Also have to say her healthy figure and actually having color in her face looks soooooo much better than her heroin chic days. I can truly say I was rooting for her and I'm glad she found what she needed to get better.