lilmixedhunny / ceilidh joy

570 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I honestly do not want to be too rude, but it makes me wonder if the baby is even Aaron's...

Does anyone know his instagram? I never followed him so idk the name

the only ig i know he has is instagram.com/aaronxphillips and he hasn’t updated it since march 

edit: didn’t want to double post but even then this girl was drinking like crazy and drugged tf up..and to think i would glamorize her and what she was (still is? who kno) pretty much putting her body thru...actually sick tbh x 

DC2F230F-8CD2-4E49-B99D-0102E779100E.thu82BBC797-CB63-4C68-8939-2ACBF82A8105.thu3A573A4E-2DB8-4F67-A5A4-E37F97C2D47C.thu

Edited by alcohol

Posted (edited)

Probably off topic, but her Twitter story about BJ Novak seemed...a little questionable? He forced her to stay with him longer than they originally planned, but then made her leave early to catch her flight so that he could vote while she was made late to the polling site? The stuff with Knoxville I totally believe. He's a real piece of shit. But the stuff with BJ doesn't add up for me. Why would he keep her longer just to make her leave early? Plus, how did that story get out? Was her boyfriend just okay with her going to LA while they were dating?

I honestly believe she conflates a lot of details in her accounts to make everyone seem like the villain and she's just an innocent girl who's hurt by other people's actions. She does a really great job at disguising herself deflecting blame as being down to earth, but it makes me so angry that she does that because we're entering a chapter where it's so important to listen and believe women, and it's unfair to people who are harmed and want to be heard when there are voices going off for the spectacle of it all... which I think is the case for certainly not all, but a good chunk of Ceilidh's drama lately. Not trying to invalidate the shit she's been through, because I believe she's been through a TON. The stuff with Knoxville and Pontious is reprehensible. But damn sis... Be appropriately honest and responsible with your substance and social media use and you probably wouldn't have a thread still active about you speculating about your arrest and pregnancy. Idk?

Edited by user666

Posted

Ah, jeez... I just read this whole thread after noticing her IG is gone. I used to follow CJ on tumblr back in the day (like 2011/2012, I think?!) and after she deleted her blog, I kept up with her on instagram. Even after I unfollowed her, I occasionally checked on her because I was kind of worried. Her life has always been kind of fucked up, so I can't say I'm surprised about all that stuff that happened to her recently. I still hope she'll eventually get her life in order... :alpacaworry:

I don't really have any good tea from back in the day I don't think... that photo with her butt on the guy's head from a few pages ago, the guy's name is Ivan. They were together for a while. I remember her meltdown when they broke up, it really fucked her up. I think she hooked up with some dude after that and got an UTI. (she was always the kind of person to overshare...)

I also remember when her cat fell out of the window because her roommate left it open and she asked for money to cover the vet costs. Ahh... sorry, this isn't particularly interesting :')

I got this though, it's from her first real modelling job back in 2014:

tumblr_n180ypzm6I1tqswavo1_1280.thumb.jp

Posted

Ah, jeez... I just read this whole thread after noticing her IG is gone. I used to follow CJ on tumblr back in the day (like 2011/2012, I think?!) and after she deleted her blog, I kept up with her on instagram. Even after I unfollowed her, I occasionally checked on her because I was kind of worried. Her life has always been kind of fucked up, so I can't say I'm surprised about all that stuff that happened to her recently. I still hope she'll eventually get her life in order... :alpacaworry:

I don't really have any good tea from back in the day I don't think... that photo with her butt on the guy's head from a few pages ago, the guy's name is Ivan. They were together for a while. I remember her meltdown when they broke up, it really fucked her up. I think she hooked up with some dude after that and got an UTI. (she was always the kind of person to overshare...)

I also remember when her cat fell out of the window because her roommate left it open and she asked for money to cover the vet costs. Ahh... sorry, this isn't particularly interesting :')

I got this though, it's from her first real modelling job back in 2014:

tumblr_n180ypzm6I1tqswavo1_1280.thumb.jp

Didn’t she date dekutree? Or is that Ivan’s tumblr url? He was/is a popular user so I’m kinda shocked I never knew about Ceilidh back then

Posted (edited)

ok so I was digging around in Ivan's blog and saw people having a convo with Ceilidh about why she's using the N word???? I couldn't find where she said it but I saw people reblog saying white girls shouldn't be saying it. idk apologies if this has already been brought up but wtf

image.jpeg

also here's a photo dump of fetus Ceilidh. sorry couldn't put it under spoiler, I'm on mobile

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by nekoeater

Posted (edited)

Ivan looks so dominican it’s blowing my mind lol. And ceilidh loved taking nudes and taking pictures of her in her panties, his blaaah tag is just filled with it (as well as just pics of her).. also sappy stuff 

E052BF84-EDAC-4D74-9DB1-F00D8B1EC9B7.thu

and lmao 

8C5C9BFB-C43B-4636-90E1-3D541AFD1BE1.thu938BC86B-AABB-4995-97CA-8C37E12BE5EB.thu7AD0C2EB-F387-4ADC-B49E-B372AD95D3C7.thu

Edited by alcohol

Posted (edited)

Omg apparently Ceilidh cheated on Ivan as well.. with some guy she met over the internet. Poor ivan, he seemed like a nice guy. :(

11.PNG

22.PNG

3.PNG

Edited by pixiedust

Posted

@nekoeater Here's the video they are probably referring to. 

https://dekutree.tumblr.com/tagged/lmao-ilysm 

ok so I was digging around in Ivan's blog and saw people having a convo with Ceilidh about why she's using the N word???? I couldn't find where she said it but I saw people reblog saying white girls shouldn't be saying it. idk apologies if this has already been brought up but wtf

image.jpeg

This is probably what they're referring to: https://dekutree.tumblr.com/tagged/lmao-ilysm

Posted

@nekoeater Here's the video they are probably referring to. 

https://dekutree.tumblr.com/tagged/lmao-ilysm 

This is probably what they're referring to: https://dekutree.tumblr.com/tagged/lmao-ilysm

i remember when dekutree posted smth about white girls loving rap too much made him uncomfortable 

yeah, that’s me with ceilidh lmao.

tbh? im just not feeling her at all anymore. i remember starting this this thread bc i was thinking she wasn’t problematic or at least, not too much and now it’s like— ugh. the bih is pregnant, keeps relapsing on/off, shes fucked around with a lot guys without a better sense of judgement (bj Novak girl??? REALLY?) and ugh she is just toooo much woe is me. and on this thread, man ppl were so loyal to her, but now reassessing bc when did she mention the grand larceny charges? every single time she would mention this thread too it would man spiteful— like most ppl here didn’t kiss her ass. like i remember when aghassi made a joke and made fun of her living conditions and she literally got soooo defensive for nothing like even though that wasn’t your room/house bitch you still always lived crazy. your bed was on the floor in nyc, man empty bottles of soda and alcohol mixed with clothes on the ground. just stfuuuu and stop pretending to be a victim all. the fucking timeee. accountability for smth at least, take it. even with all these charges against you, somehow you breaking in someone’s house, stealing shit, high on lean— you still a victim...ughhhhhhh

Posted (edited)

She constantly does stupid shit that she knows will get her in trouble. Cheating, romanticizing her alcohol addiction, fucking burglary...and now she's apparently pregnant. Fantastic. It's not like she's 15 and going through a phase. And even as a teen, you know that these things are wrong. I know that she's gone through hard things, but so have a lot of other people and they can get their life together. And so can she, if she actually makes the effort.

I hope she'll get some help. I don't think she's a bad person, but her behavior at the moment is very unhealthy.

Edited by winesparkle

Posted

Some photos of her I found off tumblr

tumblr_myw2y64lbo1qikdhdo2_540.jpg

tumblr_mxythjv5bU1qikdhdo1_540.jpg

tumblr_mw4lcrrNr31ryiepvo1_500.png

tumblr_mugv9vsX6R1qlbji4o1_540.jpg

tumblr_mueihen5jn1qccavno1_540.jpg

tumblr_mlukhxqkex1r06iq6o1_400.png

tumblr_mh2e52YmDX1qgpuiko1_400.jpg

tumblr_mbwj6ieu781r06iq6o1_540.jpg

tumblr_mbqya3nNmt1qa1dgio1_500.png

tumblr_m9t03s4EkL1rplnhzo1_250.gif

tumblr_m9t03s4EkL1rplnhzo2_250.gif

tumblr_m6guwdH1hY1ryx8lgo1_540.png

tumblr_m5wcnv8nbW1qa9j9qo1_540.jpg

There's also a conversation between her and Ivan about how incest should be illegal....aight

Posted

Can someone explain how lilymaymac was involved in drama with cj? It was over a guy but that's all ik. Was it dekutree?

Posted

Can someone explain how lilymaymac was involved in drama with cj? It was over a guy but that's all ik. Was it dekutree?

i don’t remember exactly what happened but I’m 90% sure it was over dekutree

Posted

i don’t remember exactly what happened but I’m 90% sure it was over dekutree

Lily was flirting with her then- boyfriend like a million years ago. I actually forgot Lily used to have a tumblr...

Posted (edited)

Ok, I’m going to preface this saying I’ve been a long time fan of Ceilidh. Not as long as some but I found her when she had a relatively small following on IG. She was my favorite IG’er. Girl has a real artistic eye (for herself and other things lol) and always looked forward to her content.

But goddamn did she reveal herself to be a freaking hot mess. Like, seriously, how is she even alive right now? How does she have any money? When was the last time she’s had a job because based on her posts it seems all she’s done for the past 2 years is sit at home and mooch off the guys she’s dating. Heroin’s a hell of a drug is the only response I have. When it comes to her, her problems are ALWAYS someone else’s fault. Her family, her boyfriends, her so called friends. I’m not at an expert at human relations but if you’re constantly having problems, maybe look at the most common factor, which would be yourself.

At one point I saw a lot of promise in Ceilidh, and apparently so did a lot of people who hired her for modeling gigs.  But that hasn’t been there in a long time.  Her behavior must have run them off. And kissing her ass hasnt done her any good. It just reinforces the idea she’s done no wrong. 

Im glad she’s taken off from social media. That just seemed to feed her appetite for constant reassurance WHICH SHE DOES NOT NEED. Honestly, she needs a swift kick in the pants which this thread has given her. Girl’s life has deteriorated into a mess. Get yourself off social media and start investing in a future beforehand you start becoming a drain on society.

Edited by Volelicious