• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

lilmixedhunny / ceilidh joy

641 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

866AAD1F-7EA0-4348-9D0F-C7CB9DEB863B.thuoh she was on codeine lol...and honestly, burglary? i just wanna know what she stole lol

her next hearing is next month and that’s when she’ll face a grand jury and see if they’ll indict her for the charges or find her not guilty...idk these are felonies, man and what’s just crazy is that she’s a paralegal like sis you supposed to be for the law not try to act you above it sighhh

Edit 342673737: felonies stay on your record...so this is such a big deal if she’s convicted.

grand larceny are class U felonies: or unclassified felonies, “Section 18.2-95 of the Viriginia Code is grand larceny, and is punishable by up to one year in jail or up to twenty years in state prison, or a fine up to $2,500, or both.”

drug charges are class 5 felonies: “(e) For Class 5 felonies, a term of imprisonment of not less than one year nor more than 10 years, or in the discretion of the jury or the court trying the case without a jury, confinement in jail for not more than 12 months and a fine of not more than $2,500, either or both.” 

Edited by alcohol

Posted

wait that's actually true, bc she's been dating Aaron for 2+ years now. Wow I didn't realize she cheated on him with BJ :// and BJ didn't even treat her well

2 years ago wasn't she dating that dude who worked with the weeknd tho?? 

Posted

2 years ago wasn't she dating that dude who worked with the weeknd tho?? 

Yeah she cheated on him (I'm not sure who with) and started dating Aaron fall of 2016.

Posted

Soooo did she get the abortion yet? Or is she gonna have a baby in jail?

Posted (edited)

866AAD1F-7EA0-4348-9D0F-C7CB9DEB863B.thuoh she was on codeine lol...and honestly, burglary? i just wanna know what she stole lol

her next hearing is next month and that’s when she’ll face a grand jury and see if they’ll indict her for the charges or find her not guilty...idk these are felonies, man and what’s just crazy is that she’s a paralegal like sis you supposed to be for the law not try to act you above it sighhh

Edit 342673737: felonies stay on your record...so this is such a big deal if she’s convicted.

grand larceny are class U felonies: or unclassified felonies, “Section 18.2-95 of the Viriginia Code is grand larceny, and is punishable by up to one year in jail or up to twenty years in state prison, or a fine up to $2,500, or both.”

drug charges are class 5 felonies: “(e) For Class 5 felonies, a term of imprisonment of not less than one year nor more than 10 years, or in the discretion of the jury or the court trying the case without a jury, confinement in jail for not more than 12 months and a fine of not more than $2,500, either or both.” 

So does this mean that on the bare minimum, she could be charged a year in jail along with a $5,000 fine?

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted (edited)

So does this mean that on the bare minimum, she could be charged a year in jail along with a $5,000 fine?

it could be either or. she can do the time or pay for the crime or both.

Edited by alcohol

Posted

Am I taking crazy pills or is it not hard at all to become a paralegal? I don't know why this is something people keep bringing up with Ceilidh on this thread. I don't think it's hard to become certified? There are programs you can do straight out of high school. Unless she really did do a post-baccalaureate program and has a bachelor's or associate's, which I doubt since she dropped out of college, right? But if she did good for her. I just doubt her being a "certified paralegal," especially if it's one of those crash courses to get you certified quick would give her the knowledge to really help her in her current legal situation, you know?

Posted

Yeah. I have mixed feelings about her as well. Her life is a bit dramatic, she's had loads of shit things happens to her, and probably needs a lot of professional help. To deal with drugs, past assaults, etc. 

I defended her right to an abortion, because every woman should have the right to take care of her body, but I mean she is surrounded by drama. Also I think she is down playing the break-in/charges. People kept defending her saying it was a mistake, she relapsed. But I mean, imagine if that was your home that a stranger broke into, was drunk/on drugs. That would be terrifying, no matter how much she apologizes it doesn't exactly make her responsible does it?

I feel like I am going to get hate lol. But I find a lot of her actions can't be explained away because she had a hard life. A lot of people live hard lives. I'm not trying to down play her mental health, her assaults, drug addiction, etc. I'm just saying you can't always explain away bad behavior.

Nah fam you're right, I was thinking about it a bit more and trying to see what separates her from someone like GG (rip :( ). GG was always trying to rise above all the shit she's been through and just live her life. 

Posted

Still wanna know what she stole tho, it's all iffy.

Posted

Yep her looks is definitely the only reason she doesn't get that much hate. Ceilidh doesn't really have anything else going for at at the moment so it's so hard see why she has stans. This is coming from someone that was a huge fan of her at one point. I lost a lot of respect for her after she cheated on her ex and the whole depop thing happened in 2016. I think she has cheated on Aaron too because they were already dating when all these BJ Novak articles were going around. And she posted those subtweets directed at Johnny Knoxville about him messaging her boyfriend so maybe him too? 

Do you have any details on the cheating thing? I remember she dated that hipster dude who was also white and Asian, idk what happened to their relationship

Posted

Do you have any details on the cheating thing? I remember she dated that hipster dude who was also white and Asian, idk what happened to their relationship

I don't know the details but she admitted to cheating on him in one of her Instagram lives not too long ago.

Posted

random pic that I found...3CFA1DDC-F3B8-49B1-ABCE-4090D07B4C92.thuthrowback to these twos friendship 

Posted

wow she really does victimize herself. she always used to complain about the mean things in this thread despite literally 99% of the people here were her fans (I'll admit I was one of them lol) and she has the most positive thread second to only gg??

not to mention that cheating was bitch move. my friend recently cheated on her boyfriend, and even though they didn't really love each other he's become so insecure and paranoid. if ceilidh was a guy her folowers would be crazy rn. 

get help ceilidh. don't try to say we're hating on you, because everything in this thread is simply what you've done

Posted

wow she really does victimize herself. she always used to complain about the mean things in this thread despite literally 99% of the people here were her fans (I'll admit I was one of them lol) and she has the most positive thread second to only gg??

not to mention that cheating was bitch move. my friend recently cheated on her boyfriend, and even though they didn't really love each other he's become so insecure and paranoid. if ceilidh was a guy her folowers would be crazy rn. 

get help ceilidh. don't try to say we're hating on you, because everything in this thread is simply what you've done

I think the cheating is real fucked up. I mean it's been more than one time too. I can't really comprehend why her boyfriend got back together with her. 

Posted

I honestly do not want to be too rude, but it makes me wonder if the baby is even Aaron's...

Does anyone know his instagram? I never followed him so idk the name