lilmixedhunny / ceilidh joy

613 posts in this topic

Posted

Removed a post showing a current address. Don't do this guys.

Posted (edited)

ok I like ceilidh but she's a real mess and she knows it, so if she decides to keep her baby and starts doing irresponsible shit like drinking and drugs & hanging out with the wrong crowd im gonna be piss mad 

Idk enough about her to know if she's addicted to whatever but that doesn't excuse it at all lol. I like u ceilidh and idk enough about u to comment but from what i can see, you need to get your shit together for the sake of your baby

Edited by nekoeater

Posted

someone posted a current address? how tf. 

Posted

someone posted a current address? how tf. 

Yep. It's on some website showing her case details. I've been lurking here the past couple days trying to figure out why tf she deleted her Instagram so I saw it. 

Posted

Why didn’t she say she was also charged with Grand Larceny? :alpacaconfused: It’s among her list of charges...or had she said it and I missed it ?

Posted

Grand larceny like she stole money while breaking and entering too...im frazzled, like what 

Posted

???

pretty sure she never mentioned larceny. leaving out info to loyal followers like that isnt cool ceilidh

Posted

she did mentioned that she took a whole bunch of matches/matchbooks from that house

maybe that could be it?

idk what the law is in virginia 

Posted

i'm pretty sure they dropped that charge right after the incident happened, plus you have to like contact the website to update case details and prove it's your case so i'm sure she wasn't thinking about doing that before her case is heard and decided on, plus she has more pressing issues at hand than to be thinking about her followers looking up her case lmao 

Posted

i'm pretty sure they dropped that charge right after the incident happened, plus you have to like contact the website to update case details and prove it's your case so i'm sure she wasn't thinking about doing that before her case is heard and decided on, plus she has more pressing issues at hand than to be thinking about her followers looking up her case lmao 

how you know they dropped the charge(s)? she said this on a live or smth? 

Posted

how you know they dropped the charge(s)? she said this on a live or smth? 

i dont have caps because she deleted her account + all her pics on her side account but im pretty sure she said they got rid of some of the more serious charges and all that was left were the drug charges and the B+E 

Posted

she did mentioned that she took a whole bunch of matches/matchbooks from that house

maybe that could be it?

idk what the law is in virginia 

The explanation for her Grand Larceny charge is the only thing about her story that doesn't make sense to me because it means whatever she took was valued over 200$.. Who has 200$ worth of matchbooks just sitting around in their house? I know typically they're around 6$ ~ 10$ where I live depending on what you buy so that would be 20 ~ 34 matchbooks to be over 200$.

Posted

CCA93820-AE90-4ADF-B206-A7DD0A1B782A.thu

super random but is this supposed to be her and her ex? obv can’t see her face but this person is adamant that it is 

(if it isn’t ill edit it out sry!)

Posted

CCA93820-AE90-4ADF-B206-A7DD0A1B782A.thu

super random but is this supposed to be her and her ex? obv can’t see her face but this person is adamant that it is 

(if it isn’t ill edit it out sry!)

Yeah that looks like him so probably.

cex.jpg