• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

lilmixedhunny / ceilidh joy

660 posts in this topic

Posted

Absolutely adore her, and I agree, she does have a Kiko Mizuhara vibe although that might just be the hapa genes/hair. 

I really do appreciate models with some ounce of creativity as well, as opposed to the "instagram models" like Kendall Jenners and Gigi Hadids of our generation who all look the same and sole job is to look pretty. Some sorry excuses for models, honestly. 

Posted

This girl deserves more fame than that LilyFakeMac, tbh. It irks me that the latter tried to seduce her ex boyfriend. 

Posted

She seems okay, and she is very attractive tho. I like how her jawline suited her eyes and lips. :alpacacrush:

She also seemed to be such a quiet person, like not all the time active or is she? Give me more details! And i will be honest that she looks more pretty than Lily just being honest. She gives off a calm vibe. :hoplz:

Posted

I love her, she seems very smart and chill especially after I watched her VFiles video and found an article about her. Plus in the Kardashian Kontour-filled world of Instagram, her look is fresh. It's interesting to know that she went to alternative school, though.

Also I think I like her even more when she spoke out against Lily who tried to get on with her (now ex) boyfriend :haiplz:

Posted

I read somewhere that she has an above average IQ. I follow her snaps and she's pretty goofy. 

I want to see a screenshot of her speaking out against Lily so bad. Does anyone have it?

Posted

She posted this last week

Here's the video

Posted

I read somewhere that she has an above average IQ. I follow her snaps and she's pretty goofy. 

I want to see a screenshot of her speaking out against Lily so bad. Does anyone have it?

what's her snapchat? 

Posted (edited)

Edited by *

Posted (edited)

She is living proof that short models should not be looked down. I find her pretty.

Edited by Agasshi

Posted

She's pretty! Wow i like her aesthetics and her face(haha sounds weird, sorry) I just hope she's not problematic because I do wanna see her career bloom.(I'm really sorry if my wording sounds weird)

Posted

OMG I can't believe 😮😮😮.              @lilmixedhunny Ceilidh Joy Garten is sugar baby 👀. Her current sugar daddy is BJ Novak (Ryan from The Office). I know it's her life but still ... 😔😔😔 Too lazy to make money???

Posted

OMG I can't believe 😮😮😮.              @lilmixedhunny Ceilidh Joy Garten is sugar baby 👀. Her current sugar daddy is BJ Novak (Ryan from The Office). I know it's her life but still ... 😔😔😔 Too lazy to make money???

proof?

Posted

OMG I can't believe 😮😮😮.             [email protected] Ceilidh Joy Garten is sugar baby 👀. Her current sugar daddy is BJ Novak (Ryan from The Office). I know it's her life but still ... 😔😔😔 Too lazy to make money???

not surprised tbh . Years back before she got a lot of followers she used to post on tumblr about dabbling in femdom sites and she would post pics of what the creeps would send her . 

Posted

Always thought the people she was in touch with in her tumblr days had a bit of the 'edgy tumblr girl' syndrome which I dislike but I can't complain about her IG days. You know what I like? That she has a backup. It doesn't take much effort or brains to become a paralegal (nonetheless it's a great job and it deserves credibility) but she hasn't really talked about it other than in the interview. + look at our Lily who brags about being a law clerk (they literally just carry some documents and drinks around in a law firm LOL) and loves making her job function seem so difficult and important just because it has 'law' in it.

I don't think she is super pretty but she is definitely interesting. And I love her clothing!!

Posted

OMG I can't believe .              @lilmixedhunny Ceilidh Joy Garten is sugar baby 👀. Her current sugar daddy is BJ Novak (Ryan from The Office). I know it's her life but still ... 😔😔😔 Too lazy to make money???

What the hell. Do you even have proof?