• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

lilmixedhunny / ceilidh joy

651 posts in this topic

Posted

Her recent IG story makes me feel sad I can kinda relate to her in a way I wish her the best 

Posted

@bigtoe what was her recent IG story?

and do u guys by any chance know her snapchat? I followed her snapchat which I think is lilmixedhunny but i cant see her stories

And @Agasshi I didn't know she had a stream, where do you find it?

Posted

@bigtoe what was her recent IG story?

and do u guys by any chance know her snapchat? I followed her snapchat which I think is lilmixedhunny but i cant see her stories

And @Agasshi I didn't know she had a stream, where do you find it?

She was talking about how when she googles her name in her forties it's going to be about BJ novak and "people just talk about my shitty vagina" 

Her snapchat is shitsweakdude but she doesn't use it anymore tho.

She streams on instagram quite often.

Posted (edited)

@Agasshi ohh i can see how thats sad ://

thanks, i just followed her ig

Also does this mean she really dated bj novak then? dating rumors were true??

Edited by user0509

Posted

Does anyone know if ceilidh rly dated bj novak?

Posted

She was talking about how when she googles her name in her forties it's going to be about BJ novak and "people just talk about my shitty vagina" 

Her snapchat is shitsweakdude but she doesn't use it anymore tho.

She streams on instagram quite often.

ummm why would people talk about her vagina???? Did I miss something lol

Posted

ummm why would people talk about her vagina???? Did I miss something lol

she means that people don't think of her more than a sex object

Posted

she means that people don't think of her more than a sex object

ohhhh thanks...

Posted

Screenshot_2017-05-24-11-25-23-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2017-05-24-11-22-35-1.thumb.p

i hope her life gets better.. 

Posted (edited)

Does anyone know if ceilidh rly dated bj novak?

she denied this a while ago I think on a stream?

Screenshot_2017-05-24-11-25-23-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2017-05-24-11-22-35-1.thumb.p

me too :( she's the type to wallow in her mistakes and I dont think ppl in NYC were nice to her anyway. She was never happy there

edit: does anyone know what the job was? 

Edited by mintylemon

Posted

she denied this a while ago I think on a stream?

me too :( she's the type to wallow in her mistakes and I dont think ppl in NYC were nice to her anyway. She was never happy there

edit: does anyone know what the job was? 

Acting

Posted

christ shes so depressing :(.. i hope she can get her life together 

Posted

I don't know much about this girl. I've seen her in person because i live in NY and i follow creepyyeha. I never paid her much attention except to oggle at her beauty but she comes across as an immature brat. I understand feeling depressed and being down on your luck, but she honestly has all the tools to reach her goals. I'm not one to say that just because you're beautiful that your life is milk and roses but whining about how other's aren't there to support you and doing bodily harm to yourself while expecting others to come running to you because you wanted attention is what a spoiled brat does. I gave her props for being so pretty when i first spotted her photos this year but reading her post turns me off. I dont feel sorry for her. Suicide attempts are one thing because some ppl really are truly depressed, but to expect ppl to come coo and coddle you about it is a dumb expectation. 

Posted (edited)

I don't know much about this girl. I've seen her in person because i live in NY and i follow creepyyeha. I never paid her much attention except to oggle at her beauty but she comes across as an immature brat. I understand feeling depressed and being down on your luck, but she honestly has all the tools to reach her goals. I'm not one to say that just because you're beautiful that your life is milk and roses but whining about how other's aren't there to support you and doing bodily harm to yourself while expecting others to come running to you because you wanted attention is what a spoiled brat does. I gave her props for being so pretty when i first spotted her photos this year but reading her post turns me off. I dont feel sorry for her. Suicide attempts are one thing because some ppl really are truly depressed, but to expect ppl to come coo and coddle you about it is a dumb expectation. 

((ok so this is my first time writing anything on this forum so if i do anything wrong please let me know!)

i get where you're coming from, but honestly suicide/self harm are extremely serious topics and mental ilness can ruin a persons life, regardless of how "good they have it". her suicide attempt was probably a cry for help and i cant see how she wanting attention when she was at her worst is something you can blame her for.

Edited by mmai

Posted

Wow, these are some really callous comments. A lot of depressed people have all the tools to reach their goals, yet they don't use them because that's what depression often does. It makes you want to just give up on everything, even if you have all the opportunities in the world. Like @mmai said, you can't blame someone who literally tried to take their own life for wanting attention. Isn't it normal to want someone to care for you when you're down?

I really appreciate people with large followings being open about their mental health, and it's nice to see how a lot of her followers are leaving supportive comments.