• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

lilmixedhunny / ceilidh joy

638 posts in this topic

Posted

So I actually never followed her during her tumblr days? Surprisingly I didn't know she actually existed until she popped up on my explore feed a year or two ago. 

All I pretty much know about her is that she is working as a model(?), and that she currently lives in Brooklyn, NYC (as do i, heyyy). And yeah, not much else. I do also know she could go become a lawyer if her modeling career goes to shit (she is a certified paralegal), which is super cool. 

She's half-korean/half-white, I think? Could be wrong.

imo she is soooo pretty but its not a pretty-ness you find in the current trend? like perfect brows, contouring, plumped/overlined lips, etc. she's different, visually and its so refreshing and nice to see someone that pulls it off so well. :lamaheadshake:

twitter • instagram

image.thumb.jpeg.921edffc68869cadab3e233

Here are some more pictures:

image.thumb.jpeg.2a54a84f03d8d754f35dcdcimage.thumb.png.ebcfa2b135aa74898a7ef4d6image.thumb.jpeg.d91b01638538f5f0bf10b68

Anyone wanna chip in more stuff? 

Posted

I do love her look and especially her moles (?) around her cheeks! It gets boring to see all those "perf goals" instagirls and it's nice to see a change

I found her through Creepyyeha, I know Ceilidh models for her stuff a lot

I always read her name as "sea-lid" lol even though I know it's pronounced "kay-lee" or something like that

Posted

I've followed her for a long time and yeah I agree she is refreshing to see 

Posted

I absolutely love her. Found her here when i was reading through lilymaymac. 

Posted (edited)

I believe they had some beef before on tumblr. Again, i just read it somewhere on the lilymaymac page. 

I've done my research on her afterwards and she did say that she's half korean and half white(i dont know if irish since her name's kind of irish???). She seems really smart, and her aesthetic's awesome. 

Edited by whirl

Posted

She's cute! She dyed her hair blonde and dyed it back to black recently but I wish she kept it! 

Posted

She looks tired most of the times maybe because of the dark circles/deep set eyes idek but she can pull it off still, it's unfair 'cause I look like a zombie with my dark circles :alpacaworry2:

I remember on the Lily thread, someone mentioned how lily flirted with Ceilidh's bf at the time through tumblr but idk if there's any drama between Lily and Ceilidh

Posted

I remember there was a bit of drama between her and Barabara Ferreira (@barbienox on Instagram), apparently they were friends but then Ceilidh had body shamed her or something? I don't have screenshots unfortunately, but there were many mad Barbara followers commenting on Ceilidh's pictures so then she put her account on private for a while. 

Damn I wish I made screenshots, has anyone else seen this? 

Posted

I remember there was a bit of drama between her and Barabara Ferreira (@barbienox on Instagram), apparently they were friends but then Ceilidh had body shamed her or something? I don't have screenshots unfortunately, but there were many mad Barbara followers commenting on Ceilidh's pictures so then she put her account on private for a while. 

Damn I wish I made screenshots, has anyone else seen this? 

I've seen her explain about the drama on her tumblr and that was a few months ago.

Posted

I've seen her explain about the drama on her tumblr and that was a few months ago.

So was it all bodyshaming really or more stuff into it? The drama was so weird because for some reason I thought they were close friends. 

Posted

So was it all bodyshaming really or more stuff into it? The drama was so weird because for some reason I thought they were close friends. 

adf.thumb.jpg.295aeac36779c0850894f5ea43

Her explanation was kinda vague but I found the ask.

Posted

i discovered her through johnyuyi's work!

wow, she looks good in any hair color?? i hope she becomes heaps successful as a model, i am so tired of models who don't really have a memorable look to them.

Posted

She's got that Kiko Mizuhara vibe, but prettier IMO.

Posted

She's got that Kiko Mizuhara vibe, but prettier IMO.

ot, but I can't be the only one who thinks Kiko kinda looks like Kai from EXO 

Posted

I really like her a lot! She's cute and seems really down-to-earth. She was going for some title recently like Miss Sake USA or something (lmao I don't remember) and I think the board was not going to let her on because she was too "provocative" but they eventually did and she was so cute! I have nothing bad to say about her. She really just seems like a very pretty normal person with normal feelings and I dig that. 

Plus she's smart!