• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Jeffree Star

1363 posts in this topic

Posted

Jeffree always struck me as a narcissist. He is good at controlling his image, but the more you look into him the more you realize how fake much of it is

Posted (edited)

So one of the drama channels called attention to the old video of Jeffree buying Nate that new car in exchange for selling off his Bentley/whatever the fuck luxury car it was: the title was changed to "Pretending to surprise my Ex-Boyfriend with his dream car" with that added desc screencapped in the previous page.

I go to check this thread today and see that the title was reverted and the new description completely gone. He was showing off the mods he got done on it a couple days ago on his snapchat story before Spill posted a video about this. JS totes around that air of "toxicity out, positivity only, we are here to grow and change ūüėĆ" stuff every 3 days but it's just a facade. If he really has moved along with life after breaking up ~so amicably~ with Nate, why the hell did he do something so petty and passive-aggressive like putting that shit on an 8 month old video? Doesn't sound like you've moved on or healing to me, so spare us¬†that "this is a time for growth" bullshit already. Jeffree's so full of shit lmfao... he wants to make his stans think it was some kind of mutual understanding, peaceful breakup but shit must've hit the fan so suddenly and so hard if he had to cancel that thing with MMMitchell around after the Bora Bora trip. He's definitely really fucking bitter abt something towards Nate and backpedaled HARD when people noticed it. That's my interpretation though... even if it was faked, why bother changing it?

Another instance of "I think I will cause problems on purpose"

Edited by Junko Enoshima

Posted

I feel he changed the video’s title since a lot of people used to speculate that Nate was using Jeffree (money wise and stuff).

And  with the alleged rumours of Nate having a gf, I feel like he changed title cause he didn’t wanna make it look like he got played/used or maybe he just took the car back from nate and didn’t want people saying anything if he was seen in it.

This is all speculation though. 

Posted

who is dahvie btw

Posted

who is dahvie btw

Google Dahvie Vanity and Blood on the Dancefloor and you will see everything! He is the lead singer of the band and he has been proved time and time ago to have sexually assaulted a lot of his underage victims and his whole behaviour in concerts is just disgusting!

Posted

Google Dahvie Vanity and Blood on the Dancefloor and you will see everything! He is the lead singer of the band and he has been proved time and time ago to have sexually assaulted a lot of his underage victims and his whole behaviour in concerts is just disgusting!

heck just look at any BOTDF song’s lyrics and you’ll get the picture

Posted (edited)

who is dahvie btw

omg.... wow this is one hell of  a rabbit hole! Check the Dahvie Vanity/BOTDF (Blood on the dance floor) thread. 

short answer: A Predator from the old scene. He  rose to popularity on my space due to his look then formed "Blood On The Dance Floor" a scene band. Since the music literally only appealed to 12-17 year olds in their edgy phase, their fans were mostly underged. Dahvie used this fame and popularity to lure in and victimize underaged fangirls. There's a police report from back in 2007 (2009 I think)and her has over 20 accusations of sexual misconduct with minors but magically isnt in jail. Ash Costello turned proof he did these things to police but nothing is being done. And Combichrist kicked BOTDF off a tour because of the disgusting shizz Dahvie was doing. Dahvie is up there with Vic Mignogna.

Edited by TB09

Posted

I wonder if Jeffree will respond to his name being a witness to Dahvie. It was odd that Jeffree became relatively unscathed by the public for denouncing him and retracting his statement once they became close again. It was around the same time where he was called out for his Myspace days of being racist but that was swept under the rug. I hope this catches up with him because a lot of his current fans don't know this. (Also, long time lurker making first post, hello!)

ET6dbIIXQAc2_TT.jpeg

Posted

I wonder if Jeffree will respond to his name being a witness to Dahvie. It was odd that Jeffree became relatively unscathed by the public for denouncing him and retracting his statement once they became close again. It was around the same time where he was called out for his Myspace days of being racist but that was swept under the rug. I hope this catches up with him because a lot of his current fans don't know this. (Also, long time lurker making first post, hello!)

ET6dbIIXQAc2_TT.jpeg

Yeah he quickly retracted the statements, davie said he apologized to his face and they continued to tour and he collabed with botdf for their song poison apple. I find it very disturbing that he claims to have witnessed davie bring girls back and never spoke out until it came to public attention. 

i will add this: there was a rumor at the time this went down where davie apparently had (and still has) loads of dirt of jeffree and threatened to put it out in the open if he didn't take back his statements. One of the things he allegedly has against Jeffree is that he was also sleeping with underaged fans. Again this was a rumor and theres nothing to prove if its the case or not.

Posted (edited)

Even though the comment wasn't completely the kid, I still can't believe a grown ass man is getting this pressed over a literal 10 year old child's comments.  

Edited by PurinPrincess

Posted

Even though the comment wasn't completely the kid, I still can't believe a grown ass man is getting this pressed over a literal 10 year old child's comments.  

Imagine being so insecure that you feel the need to clap back at a 10 year old.

Also, I find it funny how he has time to clap back at a literal child but it's crickets about working with Actual Real Child Predator Dahvie Vanity after blowing the whistle on his disgusting actions. Like dude, where are your priorities? 

Posted

I have to agree, you are potentially under scrutiny for near enough defending a child predator and you're not gonna reply to that, but instead snap back at a 10 year old? Lol.

Posted (edited)

I have never seen someone so desperate for a Kardashian attention, he started this thing with Kylie then Kim, then starting rumors like he's their neighbour eventhough he's not even close to their area, what kind of CEO is so busy with this shit? 

Either way, seems like Dahvie knows Jeff's past and probably has receipts for it to make mr fish lips mouth and hands tied 

EUnNOrWWoAE6dQo.thumb.jpg.09b80b45e0feca

Also, can he stop with this self made bullshit, he didnt self made anything, Kat Von D was the one that hooked him up with many connections to start his brand, and with all this time to *clapback* like a bored attention seeking teenager, I doubt he is the one doing any sorts of actual business other than pick colours and design, kind of like Michelle Phan, who is just the Co-founder of IPSY and the face of the brand but many folks think she runs the company back then, if you read comments on Ytube and Twitter, you would think he's the best business man on earth while actual reviews tell otherwise

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/jeffreestarcosmetics.com

Also he's not the sole owner to his own brand

https://www.mwzb.com/cohen.html

Edited by Kween of Moderation
Tq for a user at GG for the pic