• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Jeffree Star

1316 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by fiend

Posted

So this is Jeffrey's respond to kat 

image.png

Posted

HOLLY SHIT *PULLS OUT POPCORN*

THEY WORE FRIENDS AND SHE DID MANY OF HIS TATTOOS LIKE DAM.

a052404dc9b4aa9754ac94dda7392ce4.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-7yo762HyM

and also can we talk about the fact of him saying that he only had his lips done?

The ass:

Hidden Content

Le face:

Some nice jaw shaving and cheek bones there.

Hidden Content

And shit is about to go down:

1468913926397.thumb.png.d323dcd27b7d5d4a

ahhh thanks for that I always wanted to know what he had done >.< but there's no information around

Posted

So this is Jeffrey's respond to kat 

image.png

Enjoying the rest of your day then seconds later going back into IG and snap chat to ask his teen following to post icecream emojezzz. lol

Posted

Another tweet from Kat

image.thumb.jpeg.b553c4150e1fbc083eeeed6

What a fool Jeffree is, he has a successful business and if he could've just kept his head out of his ass he could've had success for a very long time. He'll still have dedicated fans no doubt but he won't be able to keep up his brand years down the line.

Posted

and also can we talk about the fact of him saying that he only had his lips done?

The ass:

Hidden Content

Le face:

Some nice jaw shaving and cheek bones there.

If he had shaved his jaw I feel like there would be more of an improvement in the asymmetry... It could just be strategic fillers and botox making it look smaller. 

Posted

NikkieTutorials from YT is also friends with him. Did she give any statement or she tries to stay with him?

Youtubers like her and others who collabed with Jeff are too chicken to talk about it or face his shit because online popularity matters /pff

Posted

Kat posted the video

Posted (edited)

Oh shit jeffree is more of a scum bag than I thought. I can get over the "drug" promoting because he uses medically. I can also get over the racial slurs because that was 7 years ago? And I can only hope he didnt really mean that. What I cant get over is him lying and stealing. He claimes over twitter kat never helped him when she posted the video and said his makeup line basically got stated in her living room and even hooked him up with a factory. To top it all of she even hooks him up with bj an art designer that basically came up with the little start design on his makeup line wich he never payed him nor credit him.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wzu5NzgxNwg&feature=youtu.be

Im guessing he has seen the video kat posted... I wonder what lies hes coming up with to feed his fooled fans... I need to see poof of payment for bj mr. Jeffree 

Screenshot_2016-07-19-12-04-17-1.png

Edited by viciousdoll

Posted (edited)

Kat is such a beautiful person :lamaheadshake:
And this guy gets worse everytime...

Edited by Vixen

Posted

She's uttering a lot and as much as I dislike Jeff, I can't fully believe her of how much she utters.

Maybe she's nervous? who knows? but there's something a bit fishy.

Posted

She's uttering a lot and as much as I dislike Jeff, I can't fully believe her of how much she utters.

Maybe she's nervous? who knows? but there's something a bit fishy.

I think it's kinda weird she just now comes out with that. She claims she worked (works?) often with that dude, but Jeffree's brand has been out for a year or so and BJ just now messaged her about Jeffree not paying him? That seems kinda odd, why wait with something like that for so long? There's definitely something off about the whole situation.

Guys, we're gonna get some real good drama.

Posted

I wondered that too...like her brand isn't going that bad? And she's probably still booked for tattoo appointments? So why now...

Posted

This is getting interesting. I always got a weird vibe from Kat, but let's see what happens.

Posted

I think she was nervous she kinda sounded like she was gonna cry at some points?? but wow

I hate people that don't credit artists or steal artwork, they obviously dont know how stressful it is to come up with a piece for someone else specially someone like jeffrey :Alpacamad: