• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Jeffree Star

1304 posts in this topic

Posted

He's also gotten veneers and ridiculous butt implants. I thought he might've gotten a nose job (slimmed down the bridge, and tip of the nose) but I'm honestly not sure. But he claims he hasn't had botox or any facelifts and that he gets by on luxury beauty creams and face masks. Sure, Jeff.

I didn't bother watching the review of the brushes because I don't need an asshole to tell me that $360 for makeup brushes is fucking ridiculous.

Also, Jeffree getting all huffy about someone calling him a corpse is really fucking cute.

14ncjyg.thumb.png.f25dd94eb81f6a4699ba93

i5u8vd.thumb.png.87f7a557811a51af7d505c7

v58w14.thumb.png.5826ddff01b4680fad03d50

30ayhz8.thumb.png.99fc27ca42ae40c192ec12

bi57jl.thumb.png.b954c9ac47ff774e4a996be

24nph1t.thumb.png.ea7f3eb39ad2a646324b16

Sighhh, the good ol' days. I haven't heard about Hannah Beth in a hot minute.

Posted

He's also gotten veneers and ridiculous butt implants. I thought he might've gotten a nose job (slimmed down the bridge, and tip of the nose) but I'm honestly not sure. But he claims he hasn't had botox or any facelifts and that he gets by on luxury beauty creams and face masks. Sure, Jeff.

I didn't bother watching the review of the brushes because I don't need an asshole to tell me that $360 for makeup brushes is fucking ridiculous.

Also, Jeffree getting all huffy about someone calling him a corpse is really fucking cute.

14ncjyg.thumb.png.f25dd94eb81f6a4699ba93

i5u8vd.thumb.png.87f7a557811a51af7d505c7

v58w14.thumb.png.5826ddff01b4680fad03d50

30ayhz8.thumb.png.99fc27ca42ae40c192ec12

bi57jl.thumb.png.b954c9ac47ff774e4a996be

24nph1t.thumb.png.ea7f3eb39ad2a646324b16

can we plz get more tea from Jeffree back in his MySpace days? Too bad PULL wasn't around then, scene kids were trash and make these IG models seem like saints. 

Posted

I don‘t know if Manny Mua has his own thread, so I just drop this here:

Posted

does it mean he's starting his own brand to put a end to his collab with JS ? lolll Because "Lunar" was the theme of the collab if I remember correctly. 

Posted

does it mean he's starting his own brand to put a end to his collab with JS ? lolll Because "Lunar" was the theme of the collab if I remember correctly. 

Manny always had plans to start his own cosmetics line, Jeffree was kinda like a foot in the door for him I guess.

Also, there's already a brand out there with the name Lunar Beauty, would love to see another lawsuit come his way. Kid knows how to use social media but clearly never thought to learn his way around Google.

Posted (edited)

It seems he doesn’t have a thread.

Also I don’t want to be rude, but this logo looks kinda cheap and unprofessional. Manny could do better in my opinion.

These curvy lines are like 2010 floral brush set for photoshop and designer has even made the most basic mistake when it comes to typography - look at the space between N and A and then T and Y that is even highlighted by this curvy something and it literally screams to me...

Edited by Haeltide

Posted

Also, there's already a brand out there with the name Lunar Beauty, would love to see another lawsuit come his way. Kid knows how to use social media but clearly never thought to learn his way around Google.

He will also get sued by Black Moon Cosmetics, for stealing their logo, again.

Posted

It seems he doesn’t have a thread.

Also I don’t want to be rude, but this logo looks kinda cheap and unprofessional. Manny could do better in my opinion.

These curvy lines are like 2010 floral brush set for photoshop and designer has even made the most basic mistake when it comes to typography - look at the space between N and A and then T and Y that is even highlighted by this curvy something and it literally screams to me...

Oh, I agree. 

The font is literally a skimped times new roman, and the spacing of the letters is very off at multiple points, not to mention the calligraphy lines looking very pasted on with little forethought.

Kind of reminds me of the current Morphe logo, which went from terrible to still not very good.

As Salty mentioned, clearly he needs to hire his own fact checker if his inability to use google is on this level.

Posted

i wonder if he'll be using the same factory as jeffree

if he did, he really milked their friendship lol

also, i agree, his logo is so plain basic and ugly.. I wonder how he's going to market the brand

Posted

The simplicity of the logo makes it look professional 

Never spent a penny on Jeffree's makeup, never will - but I generally see many people complimenting his formulas, I hope Manny's stuff will also be well reviewed. 

Posted (edited)

Why would he go with such an uninteresting logo?

"Been working on this bad boy for years" Really though??:hmm: And the letters aren't even spaced properly?

https://www.bustle.com/p/when-is-manny-muas-makeup-line-coming-out-its-arriving-soon-7686008 According to this site: "He also said fans can expect the brand to be ethereal, magical, whimsical, pretty, and quirky." I don't know about anyone else, but I don't get that from this logo.

Edited by Chanter

Posted

Why would he go with such an uninteresting logo?

"Been working on this bad boy for years" Really though??:hmm: And the letters aren't even spaced properly?

https://www.bustle.com/p/when-is-manny-muas-makeup-line-coming-out-its-arriving-soon-7686008 According to this site: "He also said fans can expect the brand to be ethereal, magical, whimsical, pretty, and quirky." I don't know about anyone else, but I don't get that from this logo.

ethereal...magical....whimsical....pretty.....quirky.....5 adjectives to describe a brand that hasn't even released any products yet....

can we plz get more tea from Jeffree back in his MySpace days? Too bad PULL wasn't around then, scene kids were trash and make these IG models seem like saints. 

I got the screencaps from this thread when I was looking up pics to try and make a comparison to see if he actually got a nose job (which I've since lost interest on finding out lmao). Stickydrama has some other stuff too, like the fallout between Chris and Jeffree:

crockerJeffree1.thumb.png.929983bec1c94e

crockerJeffree2.thumb.png.55fbcb3cbd83d8

I'm not sure what the status of their friendship is these days. Saw some stuff that said they made up, as well as a tweet from Jeffree last year in reply to Chris. 

here's a link to the stickydrama archive in case someone wants to peruse: http://stickydrama.com/jeffree-star

Posted

Posted

IMO theres people in the online personality category that deserve to be in snowflakes way more than Jeffree.

Posted

Jeffree is a huge snowflake tho 

Things he’s so different and unique, thinks he’s a bad scary bitch over the internet but would easily get snapped in two by literally anyone ever, thinks everyone is out to steal his ideas, gets his lawyers on everything, yells at his fans, I could go on.