• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Jeffree Star

1316 posts in this topic

Posted

Tbh I don't really care what he does if he finds this thread. What do you guys think about his sc name JeffreeDahmer and his Jonbenet Ramsey tattoo? 

2127347044_65227c82ca.jpg?v=0

it makes me uncomfortable :alpacaworry:

do you know why he got the tattoo-?

Posted

it makes me uncomfortable :alpacaworry:

do you know why he got the tattoo-?

He said he has a fascination with beautiful people dying in a horrific way. 

Posted

He said he has a fascination with beautiful people dying in a horrific way. 

jfc

i do get that it can be quite interesting but she was a child--

Jeffrey,I had respect for you cause you openly talked about Dahvie but now I'm so repulsed.

Im not sure if I'm just thinking it or something but when he did that collab with laganja estranja,he didn't really seem pleased to me—yikes

Posted

Jfc that yellow liquid lipstick he just announced looks streaky af. Also he makes a huge deal about how it's not really wearable for everyone but you can use it as an eyeliner. Um, make a yellow eyeliner instead then?? 

Posted

Jeffrey,I had respect for you cause you openly talked about Dahvie but now I'm so repulsed

I took back my respect for that incident a long time ago cuz he eventually took back his statement, became friends with Dahvie again and did a collab with BOTDF not long after (the "Sexting" remix), probably when he realized he was losing fans since they shared a majority of same fanbase

Jfc that yellow liquid lipstick he just announced looks streaky af. Also he makes a huge deal about how it's not really wearable for everyone but you can use it as an eyeliner. Um, make a yellow eyeliner instead then?? 

lmfao yes that was so streaky. i hope nobody actually buys it just for an eyeliner. NYX has $6.99 yellow eyeliner

Also, he's backtracking like crazy recently. Hmm... right in time for that new summer collection release. 9_9

He recently made an "apology" on twitter for the racist video. I'll also attach screencaps sometime later in case he tries to backtrack AGAIN and delete them soon.

Apology below:

https://twitter.com/JeffreeStar/status/750060983339495424

Honestly, I can read this "apology" to filth but that requires a lot of effort. His apology was utter BS. When I first read three tweets out of the entire thing (the actual "I'm sorry" part) I was like "wow good on him for finally apologizing" but then I realized... hey??? doesn't he have a summer collection coming up soon? So I decided to go back and read the rest of the tweets and everything is just so backhanded lmao. He starts off his apology by putting the people who called him out on that video down ("smaller youtubers" that should "rot and continue be miserable"... I bet he had Stephanie Nicole in mind since she was the one whose exposure video been spread around the most). He spends a good part of his apology shitting on people who called him out for his "mistakes", he tells the readers how they should feel about him instead of letting them make their own judgement, he attempts to throw the other person in the video under the bus as a distraction, and just overall it was so fake. 

He even retweeted this in the middle of his "apology."

Such a great apology there, Jeffree.

And right after the series of apology tweets, he jumps in on the new Kylie lip kits criticism 

Once again, just right in time for his new summer collection. 

Posted

^^^ (can't seem to quote for some reason)

Jfc 

he's a mess. I honestly didn't know he backtracked his apology or did those other things. He's just rising up the snowflake spectrum 

Posted (edited)

I'll give him some credit for acknowledging what he did, and admitting he was wrong, and at first I thought that was really great to hear, but then he had say that thing about the smaller Youtubers. I don't think Stephanie was at all trying to use his name for views. She was just being objective and she doesn't deserve to rot for that. :lamasad:

Edited by abbymatcha

Posted

I'll give him some credit for acknowledging what he did, and admitting he was wrong, and at first I thought that was really great to hear, but then he had say that thing about the smaller Youtubers. I don't think Stephanie was at all trying to use his name for views. She was just being objective and she doesn't deserve to rot for that. :lamasad:

I think acknowledging something you did wrong and GENUINELY apologizing is something different than what he did...he would have brought it up himself he was just pressured into it because a lot of people are commenting on peoples youtube accounts about how bad Jeffree is so he was mainly forced to apologize and not because he felt sorry in the first place ://

Posted

does anyone know how or when exactly did he "take back" what he said about dahvie vanity? I honestly never even found out he "took it back" what a scumbag... probably for money

Posted

does anyone know how or when exactly did he "take back" what he said about dahvie vanity? I honestly never even found out he "took it back" what a scumbag... probably for money

Like I said before, they got back together and did the song "Sexting" remix/collab

but i found a source confirming it by the tweets they made at the time (other than the fact that there's a buttload of pics of them together after the exposure tweets happened)

http://botdfnews.blogspot.com/2011/07/botdf-jeffree-star-are-back.html

Also here's the tweets we're talking about in case anybody's curious or don't know what we're talking about 

1.thumb.png.4e8dd6d7bbf790fd06622731d7dc

I got curious and I went to check if he's still following Dahvie or the BOTDF account to this day and either they had a falling out again or Jeffree probably ditched them to save his image. But he was still associating with them when he first started formulating his brand (like the lipsticks were already finished by this time, they just haven't launched yet). 

Posted

He thinks it's just one video people are angry about but it's not. It's the fact that he still does totally shitty things to. this. day. 

Posted

Jesus, he stated that he has been a makeup artist since he was 12 years old. 

Jeffree, Jeffree, Jeffree.... Playing dress-up as a makeup artist for Halloween doesn't count. 

Posted

Jeffree screams fake to me now. And some of the stuff he wrote is just repulsive.  :S

Posted

Have you all watched his recent snaps addressing all the drama about his past? He didn't mention the racist thing about throwing battery acid though. 

Posted

Have you all watched his recent snaps addressing all the drama about his past? He didn't mention the racist thing about throwing battery acid though. 

Oh my goodness he is such a diva! :alpacadone: