• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Jeffree Star

1316 posts in this topic

Posted

Him and Nathan are so bizzare? They have no chemistry whatsoever and it's so gross that he calls him daddy, Nathan is going to bounce back to wherever he came from as soon as Jeffree becomes broke. The way he spends makes no sense, he claimed to be broke just before starting his business and has 16 bedroom villa only after a year? He spends so much on bags and cars, how is he paying his factory workers? He is so desperate it is tragic, especially when he surrounds himself with trash like Manny who is clearly using him.

What really pushed me to despise him was his response to what happened to Orlando.  People fucking died and this dumbass goes and makes it all about himself. Showing off the money he donated, that was not needed and then crying about it like he has done shit for the LGBT community. Nikki, as well I cannot believe she was shilling her discount code in her ~tribute. He is so disgusting and so is anyone who supports him.

He calls him daddy? kink-wise? (no shaming just curious)

And the thing with people supporting him is really...bizarre I talked about this with my friend and she said 'well just because they're friends with a bad person doesn't make them a bad person' and I thought this was kind of true because if you're in his 'elite gang' you're probably get such a nice treatment from him and because everyone else seems to be blind you don't question his actions?

And about the showing off thing, isn't he always preaching how humble he is?. . .

Posted

Tbh I don't really care what he does if he finds this thread. What do you guys think about his sc name JeffreeDahmer and his Jonbenet Ramsey tattoo? 

2127347044_65227c82ca.jpg?v=0

Posted (edited)

wow. anyways i'm not going to get into "social justice warrior" stuff here, but his comments are stiff hurtful to some perople (even if you yourself are not affected).

That's the harsh realities of life though, you will always come across something that will hurt you, ppl need to stop acting like the world will be modified and filtered to suit their sensitivities (not realistic) lol 

anyways we all have shitty pasts, its just unfortunate for him it was caught on camera... I personally think hes changed his racist thinking. Maybe he's fooled me idk.

Edited by queenbitch

Posted

oh, i definitely don't feel like the world should be 'modified and filtered'. i know a LOT of people ocan verreact to the smallest things and i think thats ridiculous. i just believe that racist people should be called out on their shit.

True, I think Jeffree should at least make a video addressing the issue instead of sweeping it under the rug and showing off his black friends. Own up to what you did and clear the air.

Posted

True, I think Jeffree should at least make a video addressing the issue instead of sweeping it under the rug and showing off his black friends. Own up to what you did and clear the air.

He can't even own up to blowing up on that one youtuber who made two?! videos about how his highlighter was broken when he got it yada yada so I highly doubt he'd have the guts to adress that issue...sadly

Posted (edited)

I remember he called out the Shayla girl on Snapchat and amidst his rant said, and I quote, "Now I am as humble as they come.." LOL. And then proceeded to make remarks like "You let me know when our bank accounts match." 

Jeffree Star is living proof that money doesn't buy you class. He is as TRASHY as they come. No on cares that you have a Rolls Royce, Jeffree. Especially since you're probably going to hack it up with a bad pink paint job. 

Edited by oryx

Posted

I remember he called out the Shayla girl on Snapchat and amidst his rant said, and I quote, "Now I am as humble as they come.." LOL. And then proceeded to make remarks like "You let me know when our bank accounts match." 

Jeffree Star is living proof that money doesn't buy you class. He is as TRASHY as they come. No on cares that you have a Rolls Royce, Jeffree. Especially since you're probably going to hack it up with a bad pink paint job. 

his snapchat videos made me cringe 

he's so annoying

Posted

It's kind of a shame he has a pretty shitty personality. Personally I'm in love with his makeup line but I don't really know sometimes, cause Im not sure if i really want to support him or not 

Posted

Apparently he used to go around harassing other indie companies when his brand first started. One of the apparent victims had told me that back when they had a business partner, their partner would post their own product pictures and stuff and use the #JeffreeStarCosmetics hashtags (and many other random hashtags because that's a common thing to do to get awareness) and Jeffree Star flipped and commented something rude saying that they were stealing his hashtag and customers and weren't working for their own followers. He also apparently went on other pages and claimed their products werent vegan and called one of the store's owners a stupid cunt. He eventually blocked their store and the owner thinks he heavily lurked around to block her own personal page because she's never posted it before. One of the owners eventually made a Youtube video about it but she had to privated it due to the Jeffree Star stans harassing her. Not sure how true any of this is, but it's super believable because on top of recent events, when his brand was barely starting he was still acting like a brat and harassed a guy for "stealing his look" (I believe it was because the guy had the pink and orange hair Jeffree used to have weeks or months before that incident?). The owner of the store I mentioned above also claimed to have screenshots but I haven't gotten around to asking her. She also hasn't made a big hoo ha out of it so i don't think she's in it for the fame.

Oh and the owner also said that their friend tried fixing their order with his customer service because they got the wrong shade but they never answered back to their inquiry. When that person attempted to get Jeffree's attention and commented on his instagram accounts, he blocked them and Jeffree said she was banned from purchasing from his site and they never got their order fixed. Once again, this is a believable because when Rocky Roadkill made his broken skin frost review and posted on insta about how Jeffree harassed him, a bunch of ex customers commented their disdain that they were met with similar treatment and some even said they were banned from purchasing his site 

Posted

Yeah not only is the lipstick called abused it's a dark purple blue colour, like the colour of bruises, awful.

tf he also has a lipstick named androgyny and its ironic because none of these beauty gurus who wear this lipstick are androgynous

Posted (edited)

Yeah, I never really cared for him but when I watched Stephanie Nicole's video it made me aware.

If anyone wants to watch the video.

It's 40 minutes but imo it's worth watching.

Wow that's really a shame cause some of their products (from what I've seen in other reviews) seem nice. Are the products not really replaceable/substituteable/dupe-able? 

Edited by abbymatcha

Posted

Wow that's really a shame cause some of their products (from what I've seen in other reviews) seem nice. Are the products not really replaceable/substituteable/dupe-able? 

His lipsticks - 99% of the current shades I believe are. the only one i know that hasn't had a found dupe found and made aware of yet is his shade "Abused." The insta page " dupethat " or their blog should be helpful, just google image searching sometimes helps too. The brand Give Me Glow Cosmetics dupes popular brand shades, including Jeffree's shades (they have a shade called "Rose Stem" that I believe is a dupe for "Dirty Money") 

His palette - There are dupes I believe of almost every shade and I've seen them scattered around, but you gotta do some digging for each one.

Skin frosts/highlights - DupeThat also posted skin frost dupes.

In terms of formula - Beauty Bakerie apparently has a good, if not better, smudge and waterproof formula but the color range isn't as out there as Jeffree's. I also heard Makeup Monsters has a good formula and they have a wide selection of colors to choose from.