• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

youtube Jeffree Star

1660 posts in this topic

Posted

I was checking out a Dramaggeddon slideshow and noticed that not enough people are talking about Jellicle Shart's association with Dahvie Vanity?

I follow Dragula (it's a better RPDR) and JayyVon discusses how this Dahvie Vanity forced him to keep touring without medical support after he got diagnosed with HIV+.

JayyVon talks about Dahvie

Screenshot_2020-07-03-14-46-56-24.jpg

Posted

ice_screenshot_20200703-220816.thumb.png

Posted

I’m dead☠️☠️This pretty much sums up jeffree and his scandals 

C28702CC-2744-499D-A8A8-9B5C9A7EB4B1.png

Posted (edited)

What do you guys think of this?

I thinl he put it out there very well articulated and well said. 

I dont like paying attention to beauty community drama as much as possible it affects me very little but he did took the words out of my mouth.  

I have a pretty neutral feelings about influencers in general.

Jeffree, for example, i stopped purchasing his products back in 2016 because of the tacky packaging (just my preferences) imo formulas are GREAT nonetheless and i have mixed feelings about him for so long and ngl im pretty impressed on how hes self made unil he started excercising his power and dominance over people in his level when his name has gotten bigger and notorious in beauty community and luxury brands

Tati I used to looked up onto until her content got lost amidst the drama since James Charles and i dont feel like following it i was just there for her honest reviews and wear tests

James Charles i didnt like him i dont hate him either hes on a creative side of makeup but so are other Youtubers like Patrick starr, Nikkietutorials, Dope2111, Madeyewlook and Many others. I still dont know how he got they hype imo he got notorious mostly of because of memes, collabs and the drama invlolving the people surrounding him.

Edited by Brightburn

Posted

tldr; trisha calls out jeffree,people are wondering why jeffree is being silent and why only shane is being cancelled when both are the same.

Posted

ice_screenshot_20200703-220816.thumb.png

Coming soon: “Jeffree Star made the difficult decision to cut ties with former pal Shane Dawson due to controversial content and statements made by the fallen YouTube star. He did not make this decision lightly, and he is asking for space during this time to heal.”

Posted

Cursed Jeffree Star on Snatch Game (RuPaul's Drag Race)

PicsArt_07-07-12.42.36.jpg

Posted

Coming soon: “Jeffree Star made the difficult decision to cut ties with former pal Shane Dawson due to controversial content and statements made by the fallen YouTube star. He did not make this decision lightly, and he is asking for space during this time to heal.”

Morphe says that the only connection they have to J*ffree St*r is that he sells his make up there, but I truly believe its bullshit. Regardless of what J*ffree St*r said in that old clip, there is also the statement put out by morphe. Like yeah sure you still want to keep J*ffree St*r because he apologised, but not Sh*ne because Sh*ne did not. Mhm make it make sense sweetie. What about that apology from Sh*ne. Which was like a year ago??? Sounds like someone makes them money, whereas the other person was just a one time collab. Meaning no more money to be made. I am assuming everyone who bought the collab already bought it, so no need to keep it. Do you guys think J*ffree St*r will come back in a few months with a new product instead of an apology? Controversy vol 2? Or maybe a Mega Controversy? And this time no collab, all money to J*ffree St*r!

Posted

Jafar can play pass the parcel with the alleged receipts but can't speak publically or defend the person who he called "family"

Screenshot_20200707-131759.thumb.jpg.011

Posted

Ugh, Rich Lux is such a leech of a person. He and a lot of other drama channel just treat this shit like a game where they want to be on the winning side.

Posted

Jafar can play pass the parcel with the alleged receipts but can't speak publically or defend the person who he called "family"

I remember encountering Rich's channel years ago when he was first starting out and even then I thought it was weird he was the only drama channel that almost always took Jeffree's side in any given situation. He must be absolutely thrilled to be Jeffree's full-time bootlicker.

Posted

I really wonder how long rich plans on being jeffreak's number 1 ass kisser? I also wonder if he will rally to jeffree's defense once the attention goes back to him or if he will speak out against him? I mean, either way he'll get dragged for it. I hope he doesn't genuinely think he's jeffree's friend either, jeffree just uses him and the others (dustin daley and the viewers voice) as a means to an end, once he's bored and no longer sees them as useful, they'll be discarded, if not thrown under the bus in someway per jeffree's usual fashion.

Posted

I really wonder how long rich plans on being jeffreak's number 1 ass kisser? I also wonder if he will rally to jeffree's defense once the attention goes back to him or if he will speak out against him? I mean, either way he'll get dragged for it. I hope he doesn't genuinely think he's jeffree's friend either, jeffree just uses him and the others (dustin daley and the viewers voice) as a means to an end, once he's bored and no longer sees them as useful, they'll be discarded, if not thrown under the bus in someway per jeffree's usual fashion.

It blows my mind that J* can make fun of his weight and income level and he'll just be like "yes, Mr. star. Whatever you say, Mr. Star"

If he gets any farther up his ass then J* will have to size up in those velour tracksuits.