• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Jeffree Star

1316 posts in this topic

Posted

to be honest showing the messages he and Kat had doesn't meant shit, he could easily deleted the one he said Kat to "go fuck herself", and he had an entire day to think what he would say, and to me, that says something. if someone had said something like that to me i would be pissed and talked about it immediately, not take an entire day, and yes he might be in warped, but most buses now have wi-fi.  i could be reading to much in between lines, but i don't believe any of them that much....

Posted

Get your popcorn.

Posted (edited)

Doe deere posted this on her Insta, really Doe?

image.thumb.png.6cbcd4dcadd7dce083b44d16

Kat and Jeffree have been friends for 10 or so years maybe Kat has already been trying to get out of the friendship, Jeffree mentioned in his tweets that Kat hadn't talked to/ignored him for over 6 months, she was probably trying to end it quietly but after talking to Bj and finding out he was never paid maybe it was the straw that broke the camels back?

Edited by purplebunnybunny

Posted (edited)

His exact words  "oh I was broke at the time, I couldnt afford him" he basically just admitted he used him for inspiration, ran off and hoped none of this would catch up to him and is now trying to "cover" himself by saying that the star logo has been with him since myspace days. Also why is he trying to make it sound like kat is jelous of him? Ugh I highly doubt that, she did have her own tv show. With millions of products sold Jeffree has lots of $$$$ by now. I wonder how much he gave bj to keep silent and even send a tweet to "confirm" Jeffree payed him.. yet her he never mentioned a very important question, when exactly did he pay you? (last night?) LOL

Edited by viciousdoll

Posted

Both of them are fishy.

At any second one of them will jump out and be like ''IT'S A PRANK BRO''

Posted

uggh doedeeere shouldn't even talk about this, shes has had more drama than them with lime crime 

Posted

Both of them are fishy.

At any second one of them will jump out and be like ''IT'S A PRANK BRO''

True, they're both fishy in a sense but I'm willing to trust Kat more than I'm willing to trust Jeffree.

uggh doedeeere shouldn't even talk about this, shes has had more drama than them with lime crime 

lol ikr

I guess she thinks this is "payback" for Jeffree ditching her, but at the very least, both companies are equally controversial.

Posted

Right? When I saw she posted that on my explore page I was just like "really"? She's the queen of pettiness don't know where she gets off giving crap to others about the same stuff she has done

Posted

I guess she thinks this is "payback" for Jeffree ditching her, but at the very least, both companies are equally controversial.

i didn't knew Jeffrey ditched Doedeere, but it doesn't surprises me shes a drama queen after all :haiplz:

Posted

You shouldn't hire people to work for you if you can't pay them. He should have asked what the price was at the beginning. This is such a big problem for freelance designers and artist, people just assume their work is for free. I don't know what is true in this story, but it's obvious that he thought it was okay to not pay his designer because he was broke and that makes him a shitty asshole.

Posted

shit i am always late for the party 

popcorn it crowd moss ooooh

this is exactly extremely fishing they are both playing ping pong game hitting the ball back and forward yet there is so many questionable things from left to right . 

the funny thing is there was a lot of cuts in JS video .

so Cosmetology wasn't an option in life to study ??.....

Posted

I knew Jeffree was a piece of shit before the Kat Von D video came up. I could say "I NEVER SUPPORTED HIM!111" because I never have, but that's just cuz I'm broke not because I'm anti-Jeffree.

Doe deere posted this on her Insta, really Doe?

image.thumb.png.6cbcd4dcadd7dce083b44d16

Kat and Jeffree have been friends for 10 or so years maybe Kat has already been trying to get out of the friendship, Jeffree mentioned in his tweets that Kat hadn't talked to/ignored him for over 6 months, she was probably trying to end it quietly but after talking to Bj and finding out he was never paid maybe it was the straw that broke the camels back?

lmao doe deere still salty about being called out for being a shitty person by JS?

Posted

To clarify, I'm not defending Jeffree because it's obvious from watching his video that he was trying to mask the truth that he only paid BJ recently. (Note that Jeffree never said he paid BJ before his brand was released and instead gave a long winded explanation dancing around that fact -- with "please pity my situation" points.) However, I agree with many people that Kat's actions seem fishy.

Honestly, although I think Kat was partially motivated by changes in her life to end her relationship with Jeffree, I also feel like she could very well have been pressured by investors and company ties (aka: Sephora). With the bad press Jeffree has been recently getting (which he 100% brought upon himself), I'm certain Sephora would not like to risk their company being associated with that behaviour. Kat obviously also does not want to be associated with it; it affects both her personal and business life. I just wish she had the courage to flat out say Jeffree is a bad person and not have to make a bunch of weak justifications for it.

For one, that whole vegan drag was a little beyond childish. It's something called accessibility. As an example, just because the owner of a building doesn't use a wheelchair, it doesn't mean she/he shouldn't install ramps or elevators for those who need it. If Jeffree's products are vegan, it just makes them more accessible to a wider audience. In my opinion, just because he is not vegan, that isn't a legitimate reason to shade him. (There are a plethora of other things that can achieve that.)

Secondly, and what I dislike most, is that I feel like Kat used BJ as a scapegoat. As many have mentioned, she could have easily gone through alternative routes to handle this matter privately. Sure Jeffree blocked her, but does Kat honestly not have a single alternative to reaching him? I doubt it. I really can't find a reason for why Kat chose to air this payment issue in public, other than to make a front of appearing ethically sound and heroic for the cause of art, as opposed to being a petty and disloyal friend. But in the end, I feel like her actions made more of a headache for BJ than it did to help him, with all the unnecessary publicity.

tl;dr: I would have respected Kat a lot more if she upfront said Jeffree is an asshole and that's why she had to cut ties with him, as opposed to throwing in a bunch of excuses (one that cost the comfort of a friend) to appear more legitimate and avoid backlash.

Posted

anyone see this video? https://mobile.twitter.com/LifeBeTrippin/status/755979221164580864/video/1

I was watching heflawless and saw it posted in the comments lol, I'm not too surprised but still didn't realize how vile he (jeffree) is. I don't know if it was mentioned, but one of jeffree's former friends called him out too (as being a racist).