• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

heyitsfeiii

747 posts in this topic

Posted

A company that changes the contract on a whim is a big red flag. Don't do it sis.

Posted

i haven't caught up on anything fei lately (i think i stopped watching the j* video and got annoyed by it lmao) but after watching the update video today, i'm surprised? idk. i'm glad that she stepped back and realized what the company actually wants from her, and decided to not go through with it (along with other reasons). blindly signing a contract is the absolute worst thing you can do, even if the perks seem amazing. 

Posted

Back then, she try to be like fujey. Even if her and fujey ain’t friends. They both were bullies. Fei reminds me of Dakota from japan. From gothic style to “cute” concept. Go to concept that people like to get money. Feijie doesn’t care about no one but herself. She think of taking advantage of others and playing that role. Kpop n Korean brands are easy way to get money. 

Fei would do anything to get attention. She would transition from style to style, whatever's in is what she'll wear/do. Her chit chat videos where she said she "cut ppl out" and are "popping up in her life" is such a victimizing move. She never cut anyone out (except her own cousin who her and her sister cut out for awhile bc her bf was disrespecting them) Fujey cut her out and they apparently "made up" or "civilized" their past fight and are on mutual ground but she wants to toot her own horn and say that Fujey's trying to get back in her life. She needs to get off her high horse, really. This SHOWS the type of person she really is! They "made up" their friendship and she think she's being used. She's said to "leave it in the past" but keeps making videos about it? Someone's guilty. Comes to show that, THAT's how she treats the ppl around her. Fei's a snake. She has always been a social climber, befriend anyone for attention. She let her ex-bf hang alone in their relationship while she focused on herself, she's selfish. It's always about her. Her mentality is toxic & passive agressive, I can only imagine why Fujey cut her off. 

Also, does anyone not noticed how her sense of style is very.... gauldy? Like, it's so try-hard that it's not very "fashionable" at all. She's one of those ppl who wears gucci everything lol or wears 10 rings, earrings, 3 necklace, etc. like we get it girl LOL 

Ok so I actually got around to watching her video where she talks about moving to Korea and I think we are all WAYYYYYY off with our assumptions.

To clear things up since we've all been kinda mislead on this.

- she is THINKING about moving to Korea

- If she does move it will be in the spring.

- she is really starting to reconsider/not want to move because of various reasons such as not wanting to be away from family and her sister, and not wanting to be all alone in a foreign country.

- (Didn't she also move into her apartment less than 6 months ago?!?)

- She's implying that the company who wanted to sponsor her is changing the contract a lot and adding a lot of terms and conditions she's not too fond of (and is getting kinda shady?)

- She's not too sure on how long she will be there either. (She said originally it was 1 year but then she thought of changing it to 6 months, then 3 months, and  then started thinking maybe it will be easier if she just takes a vacation there on her own time instead of doing the contract.)

- Surprisingly enough a lot of the comments are saying that if she is this indecisive/insecure about it she shouldn't move.

She's probably not going to go. She depends WAY too much on her sister for emotional/mental support. She's also not that adventurous considering she's a home-body. She lives in a small city and still haven't been to certain places of the town which is normally "popular." She's not used to being alone, she always has someone with her (her sister or nieces). She not capable of being independent. 

What did she study at Michigan State? 

Something in the medical field. BS in Biology I think

Posted

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDmvVCUosQc

so fei uploaded a first impression of the season 2 bt21 x vt makeup and it reminded me why i dont really watch/trust her beauty/makeup vids at all. her foundation was patchy and also seemed dry/flaky but she kept on blaming her skin for the product not working. the eyeshadows were not pigmented at all and she knew that but still said "i don't hate it at all because i tend to like more subtle makeup anyways". to add on top of that, she did not do any prior research of the products and was excited for the deeper shade "concealer" plus talked about inclusivity of the shades but didn't realize that it was a contour stick until after uploading the vid (she did disclaim this in the description and will be writing to the company about it). 

tbh she gave these low quality products a pass bc it was sent to her from the company and her whole obsession with bts. i wish she was more critical in her review and to put more effort into her vids as a full-time youtuber.

also how many more vids of her crying while doing a pore strip is she going to upload lmao.

Posted

she reminds of that beauty youtuber who only praises Kylie's cosmetics 

Fei , those products are obviously poor quality , you're not going to die if they don't sponsor you anymore . 

I also like free make up, but if it's shit quality , who needs it?

Posted (edited)

I didn't watch Feis video, but there is another big Youtuber that did a review on VTxBTS line and she liked most products. Has anyone here tried the products from the line? 

The thing that annoys me about her is her gross pictures, since she always pops up on my recommended list. You'd think she'd gotten over it after all these years.

Edited by oneminusone

Posted

The thing that annoys me about her is her gross pictures, since she always pops up on my recommended list. You'd think she'd gotten over it after all these years.

It also annoys and disgusts me. I don't even follow her and I watch YouTube videos while waiting for my food to be finished and then a gross thumbnail is shown to me... Honestly who wants to see such thumbnails? You can make thumbnails, which are looking interesting AND nice. I would be embarassed portraying myself in such a way. She is over 20 years old yet I feel like I am watching a 12 year old.

She is runing her skin so much and doesn't even have an original idea for runing her skin. Every video she has done already exists like 50 times at least. Like c'mon it's not that hard to ruin your skin with something random nobody has done before. She seems like a decent human being in front of her family but shaming someone so openly on Facebook while later doing the same thing and not even apoligizing or at least deleting the message is disgusting. 

For me she is too loud in her videos and acts too much like a brainless fan, who wants to marry "oppar". I wish she would stop with this. YouTubers like her are one of the reasons why todays kids are so childish and see nothing wrong with it and continue being that way even if they are adults.

Posted (edited)

New to this thread. I found her with that review video of the perfumes.

I actually have smelled 3 of the VTxBTS perfumes and bought 2, they're actually really good and last a lot longer than you'd expect from an eau de toilette. The only one for which I agreed with her was Yoongi's perfume, for which I wasn't 100% convinced, although to me it's just too... minty.

But I gotta say... She's just too much in her video. Everything she does is exaggerated.

Edited by hollyhock
added sth

Posted (edited)

So she collaborated with Clio on a lipstick but....  The shade #21 "roasted red" already existed from their "Maple Collection" line so basically, they literally just had her choose a existing lipstick shade & repackaged it. Original price on ebay is $14 and you can get it off Yesstyle for $12..... 

Honestly, for her "hard work" I'm kind of disappointed. Can't believe it took her this long to work on a project that literally took one night to do. Laziest collab I've seen. Didn't even try, smh. 

6CF817B8-57EB-428E-A214-B56C9C0CDED3.jpeg

Edited by Xdxxxf

Posted

Yeah, she did mention in the video that it's a repackaged shade so at least she was honest, but the gushing about her ~COLLAB~ made so much less sense. 

I can't STAND her videos and I don't know why I sometimes get suckered into watching them... She tries really hard to be random and crazy but she just sounds repetitive and honestly, kinda dumb. Sometimes while watching I realize that she hasn't finished a sentence in several minutes, she just trails off and starts honking, screaming, or using a weird racist Mexican accent? Rambling shouldn't be anyone's go-to speaking style.

Posted

Yeah, she did mention in the video that it's a repackaged shade so at least she was honest, but the gushing about her ~COLLAB~ made so much less sense. 

I can't STAND her videos and I don't know why I sometimes get suckered into watching them... She tries really hard to be random and crazy but she just sounds repetitive and honestly, kinda dumb. Sometimes while watching I realize that she hasn't finished a sentence in several minutes, she just trails off and starts honking, screaming, or using a weird racist Mexican accent? Rambling shouldn't be anyone's go-to speaking style.

Agreed, I find the way she acts online kinda gross... like I get it, acting ‘weird’ and not always being pretty on the camera is edgy and the audience can relate to not always being picture perfect... but there’s a difference between looking grotesque and not looking your best.