• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

heyitsfeiii

742 posts in this topic

Posted

on the positive side, it does seem like her skin is less inflamed compared to her past videos and is now post inflammatory hyperpigmentation marks/acne scars.

Posted

1:59 - "I would just like to say though, you should check with your optometrist to get the "OK" to wear circle lenses"

then goes off to say afterwards

"even though my optometrist recommended me not to be wearing them.... but-the ones im wearing now are more... *pause* less damaging"

*and then she proceeds to add "rebel" text on right hand of screen while she advocates fucking up your eyesight but not really*

how cute

IMG_6309.thumb.PNG.3155e0e240269e9239dec

Posted

1:59 - "I would just like to say though, you should check with your optometrist to get the "OK" to wear circle lenses"

then goes off to say afterwards

"even though my optometrist recommended me not to be wearing them.... but-the ones im wearing now are more... *pause* less damaging"

*and then she proceeds to add "rebel" text on right hand of screen while she advocates fucking up your eyesight but not really*

how cute

IMG_6309.thumb.PNG.3155e0e240269e9239dec

Anything for the aesthetic !!!!!1!1!1!1! But seriously, she wears circle lenses so much I'm amazed her eyes aren't dried out 

Posted

Her desperate attempts to be funny in this video are just cringeworthy. Stop it, Fei.

Also is it just me, or is she doing this badly on purpose?

Stop the ASMR shit too. 

Posted

OMG... this sickens me. alex and ana anyone?

BUT-- look at this:: 

Published on May 31, 2017

♡ Ok! First off, I know the title says "KPOP IDOL NOTICES ME" but after uploading and actually watching this vlog, I didn't go into details of what happened because I was gonna save it for a storytime! BUT, LONG STORY SHORT, BTOB Peniel said, "Oh youre a Youtuber" and we chit chatted for a bit, got to meet them twice and took VIP photos with them LMAOOO! I'LL DO A FULL STORYTIME ON MY MAIN CHANNEL SO MAKE SURE YOU SUBSCRIBE THERE! I'm so happy I vlogged right after it happened because I can literally still feel my insides coming out! BRB CRYING.

she did get noticed. good for you girl  9_9

Posted (edited)

OMG... this sickens me. alex and ana anyone?

BUT-- look at this:: 

Published on May 31, 2017

♡ Ok! First off, I know the title says "KPOP IDOL NOTICES ME" but after uploading and actually watching this vlog, I didn't go into details of what happened because I was gonna save it for a storytime! BUT, LONG STORY SHORT, BTOB Peniel said, "Oh youre a Youtuber" and we chit chatted for a bit, got to meet them twice and took VIP photos with them LMAOOO! I'LL DO A FULL STORYTIME ON MY MAIN CHANNEL SO MAKE SURE YOU SUBSCRIBE THERE! I'm so happy I vlogged right after it happened because I can literally still feel my insides coming out! BRB CRYING.

she did get noticed. good for you girl  9_9

Well I saw peniel hanging out with Emily the mermaid in her instagram stories,  so I guess his standards  of friendship  are pretty low :/

Edited by Elle_

Posted

Well I saw peniel hanging out with Emily the mermaid in her instagram stories,  so I guess his standards  of friendship  are pretty low :/

emily who? i mean i don't care that much for peniel... i don't follow their group. gotta give this one to feii tho. she really did get noticed. I guess her cringy videos and her sacrificing her skin is paying off?

Posted

emily who? i mean i don't care that much for peniel... i don't follow their group. gotta give this one to feii tho. she really did get noticed. I guess her cringy videos and her sacrificing her skin is paying off?

Emily has her own thred here https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/2801-emily-mei-emilythemermaid/?page=11

But I guess you're right tho, at least she hasn't destroyed her face and dignity for nothing. 

Posted

But I guess you're right tho, at least she hasn't destroyed her face and dignity for nothing. 

ohohoh gurl. you are savage AF. lol Actually i'm not surprised he kinda knows feii. isn't peniel friends with amber? amber's got a youtube channel. they probably saw her cringy ass and thirsty videos. if i were her i would be embarrassed. 

Posted

ohohoh gurl. you are savage AF. lol Actually i'm not surprised he kinda knows feii. isn't peniel friends with amber? amber's got a youtube channel. they probably saw her cringy ass and thirsty videos. if i were her i would be embarrassed. 

Yeah I would be too,  but I guess she is somehow proud of her content if she is putting it out in the world...

Anyway I'm actually happy for feii, oppas are finally noticing her 

Posted

good for her. i'm really surprised david is in the vlog though, i thought that guy retired.

or that they even share a manager

Posted

Blast from the past :) 

The past

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by maiviam

Posted (edited)

She still has lipstick on when she puts the suction on her lips. Yikes.

Edited by lucydabomb

Posted (edited)

She still has lipstick on when she puts the suction on her lips. Yikes.

Wtf at this thumbnail...Well, that's eye-catching alright

Edited by hunty