• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

heyitsfeiii

742 posts in this topic

Posted

Ugh, I had to stop the video when she started whispering onto the camera trying her "asmar" as she calls it. I felt disgusted and uncomfortable. WTF? 

Posted

I've watched two of her videos just to see how bad it was and ohmygod it felt like I was watching a 13 year old talk and trying to be cool. She tries so hard to be relatable or "funny" to the younger Kpop fans, but watching it as someone older is so cringe. If she just got down to review the item without all those weird humor/interruptions/stuff, her videos would be more enjoyable.

And for the love of god, someone tell her to improve her skin before she ruins it forever. I used to have huge ass pores too, and it probably would have gotten worse if I had gone on like before, but I change my skincare routine and ate less greasy things etc etc and my skin is so much better. I hope she does the same soon ;; 

Posted

I've watched two of her videos just to see how bad it was and ohmygod it felt like I was watching a 13 year old talk and trying to be cool. She tries so hard to be relatable or "funny" to the younger Kpop fans, but watching it as someone older is so cringe. If she just got down to review the item without all those weird humor/interruptions/stuff, her videos would be more enjoyable.

And for the love of god, someone tell her to improve her skin before she ruins it forever. I used to have huge ass pores too, and it probably would have gotten worse if I had gone on like before, but I change my skincare routine and ate less greasy things etc etc and my skin is so much better. I hope she does the same soon ;; 

Thisssss. 
Similarly to all of her videos, I really feel like she tries too hard to be funny by using slang and pronouncing words in a way to make it sound cool to her? I really don't know how to word it but the way she tries to be silly and funny just makes me cringe SOO hard . I need her to just stop.

Posted (edited)

Edited by macaronpie

Posted

Her makeup is so cakey it hurts my soul.  And it looks like she applied it poorly on purpose.. Sigh....

Posted (edited)

I remember her saying in one of her video's it's hormonal acne and she has posted a skincare routine, so I believe she does take care of her skin. And who knows, I've heard with hormonal issues you have to take supplements and stuff to help so maybe she does that.  

Also her latest video (her chit chat GRWM) honestly makes me feel like she's a truly kind person and has no bad intentions. I like those videos cuz they really do let the viewer sit and get to the know the YT more. 

Don't wanna seem like a WK, just stating my  honest opinion. :alpacacrush:

Edited by ..
had sumthin to add

Posted

I used to like Fei's content but I feel like she's getting more and more gimmicky and I wish she'd keep it simple and trust herself to be funny/on-trend without purposely messing up her makeup and skincare "reviews" or try-outs. People who are too self-deprecating or "~omg i'm such a mess" about everything get really irritating to me. Just try applying something the way it's supposed to be done and make jokes from there... shitty application is such a dead-end joke to me? :ph34r:

Posted

anyone willing to watch this and hear what she has to say?

Posted

i met her in person at kcon la and she looked like those people that looked pretty in pictures but not in person lolol

Posted

Ngl I think these light therapy masks are a scam...  This video just made me believe that more so. 

Posted

Watched the video (so you don't have to) 

-starts off with her walking around, showing off her sponsored shoes, announces a giveaway for said shoe brand

-about the plastic surgery, she has not got it done although people have speculated she got her eyes done.

-says she used to be completely against it, now just says that you should be able to do whatever you want

-doesn't know if she'll get plastic surgery in the future

-says she used to go on "hater forums" (PULL) and says she doesn't go on them anymore (yeah sure.......)

-says her biggest insecurities are her acne and weight

video was boring and preachy.. yawn

Posted (edited)

Watched the video (so you don't have to) 

-starts off with her walking around, showing off her sponsored shoes, announces a giveaway for said shoe brand

-about the plastic surgery, she has not got it done although people have speculated she got her eyes done.

-says she used to be completely against it, now just says that you should be able to do whatever you want

-doesn't know if she'll get plastic surgery in the future

-says she used to go on "hater forums" (PULL) and says she doesn't go on them anymore (yeah sure.......)

-says her biggest insecurities are her acne and weight

video was boring and preachy.. yawn

But who even questioned if she got plastic surgery though? It's not like her looks are all that unique, nor are her eyelids.. what a strange, irrelevant video to make. 

Edited by Offline

Posted

What did her skin do to deserve this 

Posted

redundant as FUCK... but WHY does she continue to do this...? i get that she's already "established" herself as a youtuber... whatever that means but COME ON... it hurts my skin just by looking at the thumbnail... i just can't wrap my head around it. is it like when people get hurt on tv/ youtube and people just CAN'T look away... ugh... ugh...

Posted

What did her skin do to deserve this 

it doesn't take a genius to conclude a company *might* be embellishing their product's effects when they claim it will change the position of your literal eye socket (0:14 even if soft tissue is tightened/lifted, there's no way your eye is going to change position.)