• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

heyitsfeiii

742 posts in this topic

Posted

I rather dislike this girl's content. She's one of those people that just tries to be funny when they're simply not, much like akidearest, and tries too hard. I'm very easily irritated, so loud and obnoxious personalities are not my cup of tea at all. Obviously, I don't know Fei personally, but how she presents herself online is just embarrassing. I click on her videos sometimes because they seem interesting but generally I can't make it through the whole thing because she is simply annoying and clickbait-y. 

And her skin. Goodness me. I don't feel bad about Fei having acne because she's not helping it by slapping on every and any Korean skincare product just for the novelty of them being Korean and "weird". She needs to give her skin a break, follow an actual skincare routine and she'll be fine. I think she needs to stop expecting all of her acne and scars to clear up too, it's just not possible for everyone. My skin is much better than it was when I was younger but I still have scarring here and there and I've just kinda accepted that now. 

Referring to those tweets from before where she's read this thread, she's acting like she doesn't care but if she really didn't, she wouldn't be so defensive. If she likes lurking here, maybe she should take people's advice while she's at it. 

Posted

oh... look whos reviewing non korean stuff

Posted

I don't really want to watch the video. I've used this mask and thought it was too drying. I mixed it with apple cider vinegar since that's the popular thing to do and it irritated the hell out of my skin. You'd have to mix it with yogurt or aloe to make it gentler. You don't need an aggressive clay mask sucking your face dry even if you have oily/acneic skin...but at least it's not Korean. I will give her props for that.

Posted (edited)

Edited by macaronpie

Posted

I tried that mask and it did nothing for my skin. In fact, it made it worse. I mixed it with apple cider vinegar (not even that much) and my acne flared up and my face became super red for a whole hour. I personally think Freeman's clay masks (esp their charcoal one) is better for acne skin. 

I feel bad for Fei bc the aztec mask is a very strong mask and it would definitely irritate her sensitive skin. She should give her skin a break and realize that youtube views aren't really that important compared to taking good care of her skin. 

Posted

I tried that mask and it did nothing for my skin. In fact, it made it worse. I mixed it with apple cider vinegar (not even that much) and my acne flared up and my face became super red for a whole hour. I personally think Freeman's clay masks (esp their charcoal one) is better for acne skin. 

I feel bad for Fei bc the aztec mask is a very strong mask and it would definitely irritate her sensitive skin. She should give her skin a break and realize that youtube views aren't really that important compared to taking good care of her skin. 

why would you feel bad for her? honestly at this point its her choice that her skin becomes more irritated. its not like she's 23 and has no clue whatsoever to what triggers her skin. SMH

Posted (edited)

Edited by macaronpie

Posted

why would you feel bad for her? honestly at this point its her choice that her skin becomes more irritated. its not like she's 23 and has no clue whatsoever to what triggers her skin. SMH

that's true... I just felt bad because my skin was once like this. I guess I just feel bad for her skin lmao :alpacasad:

Posted

It's unbelievable how she talks about having acne prone skin but does absolutely nothing to improve it. I had really bad acne, similar to hers but a cluster of them on my cheeks, about several months ago. Now today my skin is mostly smooth, with a pimple or two every now and then and a lot of acne scars. But at least I see my skin improving every day! We see her skin clear up a bit, then suddenly in a new video her skin just reverts back to how it was before. Experimenting with new products is okay, but with how many times she tests out products, it amazes me how she can't correlate that harsh and drying products make her skin incredibly worse.

Posted

I like that mask!! I know HeyClaire posted a video featuring this product, so maybe she got it from there because she totally loves watching korean youtubers and always comments on their vids lul 

Posted

Dude. I'd never risk fucking up my skin for youtube views, she really needs to cool it with the skincare products she's always trying out, her skin needs to breathe, dang.

And that aztec clay mask did wonders for my skin actually, even though taking it off is hard and messy, my forehead acne is almost gone and my cheek acne is completely gone because of it. And I did breakout on my 1-2nd tries, but I was very determined since barely any products worked for my acne so i wasn't wasting anymore money lol

Posted

oh... look whos reviewing non korean stuff

I actually cringed when she said "you aren't supposed to use a metal bowl" but then uses a metal spoon to stir it and apply it. Metal on this clay ruins it lmaoo

Posted

uuuhhh yeah... i mean sure put glue on top of your made face... because that will work out well... sure

this is what it should look like::

screen-shot-2017-04-14-at-08-27-08.png?w

nothing wrong with it... its kind of cute... but yeah...

Posted (edited)

Edited by macaronpie

Posted

The way she talks and acts in this video is so annoying. I can't believe I was able to watch it to the end -_- I think she should had done the eyebrow thing with a clean face. Seeing her foundation in clumps was kinda gross.