• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

heyitsfeiii

744 posts in this topic

Posted

WhyYallSoSalty's username and Fei's sudden change in content leads me to believe that she's watching this thread. Hi, Fei!

I just worry about her. She seems very sweet, but she shouldn't ruin herself for the sake of views. Breaks my cold, little heart. When I saw that charcoal mask layer video and saw her rip out of her eyebrow hair, I cringed. :alpacaworry:

Posted (edited)

WhyYallSoSalty's username and Fei's sudden change in content leads me to believe that she's watching this thread. Hi, Fei!

I just worry about her. She seems very sweet, but she shouldn't ruin herself for the sake of views. Breaks my cold, little heart. When I saw that charcoal mask layer video and saw her rip out of her eyebrow hair, I cringed. :alpacaworry:

ofc she reads here. she tweets us too.. sweet girl... she pays too much attention to people who give her safe advise as opposed to fans who just cream their panties whenever they hear kpop in her vids. 

does she heed our advice... no... because obviously were not as important...

Edited by trixchia

Posted

I just wish she'd give her skin a break. Has she mentioned ever anything about been to or regularly seeing a dermatologist? I really hope she would be smart enough to listen to a medical professional, views shouldn't take priority over your health. 

Posted

ofc she reads here. she tweets us too.. sweet girl... she pays too much attention to people who give her safe advise as opposed to fans who just cream their panties whenever they hear kpop in her vids. 

does she heed our advice... no... because obviously were not as important...

I could understand if people were being malicious and attacking her character, but people in the thread have been nothing but kind and just want to see her succeed. I take a lot of issue with people who take constructive criticism as an attack. Own up to your faults, weed out the good advice from the bad, and strive to be better.

@Axlotl, so far on my watch through her videos, I haven't seen any where she's mentioned a dermatologist of any sort. But she sure makes a lot of videos talking about skincare as if she is a dermatologist, lmao.

Posted

Is she in school? Maybe she's relying on the Youtube for extra cash. Gotta get those views!

Posted

Didn't she drop out to do YouTube full time? I could be mixing her up with someone else but I could've sworn I read that somewhere either on here or somewhere else.

Posted (edited)

Edited by nicolette

Posted

Didn't she drop out to do YouTube full time? I could be mixing her up with someone else but I could've sworn I read that somewhere either on here or somewhere else.

she did? i thought she graduated?

Posted

^the sad thing is that will she ever learn from this AMAZING post?... heck no. she'd rather use cute products and scream to kpop

Posted

I don't understand why you guys are so horribly rude and mean on this thread? Hasn't anybody ever made fun of you? Made you feel bad? There isn't anything more shallow than a person's existence hiding behind a computer screen and anonymous name used to bash a person. Please, upload a video of yourself, of your acne, and of your chubby face so you can judge with a fair mind. I will stand up against unfairness and people being horrible human beings. So what if she's a koreaboo or she appreciates a niche of culture? Does it affect you? Are you going to die? Don't like it? Don't watch. If you personally don't know Feii or any blogger in that case, why do you write about them. Is it somehow making your self esteem and confidence higher? You guys or anyone participating in bashing others like this should be ASHAMED of yourself. We don't need people like you. It's people like you that cause others to commit suicide, spiral into depression, and feel horrible. If you're no beauty queen, please don't judge. Do what makes your soul shine, not what darkens it. Do you really have no conscience, it's not making you look cool it makes you look petty and cruel and evil. This isn't high school anymore, grow up and get a life. Be a good person and karma will reward you. Remember, if the words you spoke were written on you, would you still be beautiful?  

Everything you just described, she did herself as well. I've heard that she has made false pages as well around facebook and youtube to degrade other people. Unfortunately I can't share the source, but lets just say the person who told me was close to her at one point. If you are going to go around shaming us for shaming her, maybe you should lurk into her past and find who she really is. 

Posted

the title is so hard to understand and that thumbnail is just super gross...

the original poster of the egg blender did a good job... and she didn't even bother to credit him. SMH

Posted

the title is so hard to understand and that thumbnail is just super gross...

the original poster of the egg blender did a good job... and she didn't even bother to credit him. SMH

lmao @ her attempt to do ASMR 

not w that voice hunny

Posted

It was really fucking getting on my nerves that she kept calling it "asmar." Fucken Lord of the Flies level bullshit.