• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

heyitsfeiii

747 posts in this topic

Posted

Im so glad you brought this up!! as a dermatology student and someone who works in the industry, I cant STAND her content. besides the koreaboo shit, alot of the products and regimes she promotes are awful for your skin and damage it over time. just because a product comes from korea doesn't mean its a holy grail find.

A million times yes. I have skin issues that I have to work with both a dermatologist and esthetician to keep under control. I take it personally when some dummy gives others damaging advice.Having issues with your skin is miserable enough without other people potentially making it worse with their horrible advice.

@WhyYallSoSalty Also, everyone has criticisms. Making yourself out to be some holier than thou white knight is repulsive as well as obvious bullshit. No one here is contributing to people committing suicide or having depression. You have to make a conscience effort to come onto here to read what we have to say. 

Posted

A million times yes. I have skin issues that I have to work with both a dermatologist and esthetician to keep under control. I take it personally when some dummy gives others damaging advice.Having issues with your skin is miserable enough without other people potentially making it worse with their horrible advice.

@WhyYallSoSalty Also, everyone has criticisms. Making yourself out to be some holier than thou white knight is repulsive as well as obvious bullshit. No one here is contributing to people committing suicide or having depression. You have to make a conscience effort to come onto here to read what we have to say. 

exactly. shes promoting this idea that loading a thousand korean products on your face is gonna give you idol skin when thats not realistic. honestly any "beauty guru" (if you could call her that), looses a lot of credit from me if they promote any kind of pore strips of peel off products because those are awful for your skin in the long run. 

Posted

I don't understand why you guys are so horribly rude and mean on this thread? Hasn't anybody ever made fun of you? Made you feel bad? There isn't anything more shallow than a person's existence hiding behind a computer screen and anonymous name used to bash a person. Please, upload a video of yourself, of your acne, and of your chubby face so you can judge with a fair mind. I will stand up against unfairness and people being horrible human beings. So what if she's a koreaboo or she appreciates a niche of culture? Does it affect you? Are you going to die? Don't like it? Don't watch. If you personally don't know Feii or any blogger in that case, why do you write about them. Is it somehow making your self esteem and confidence higher? You guys or anyone participating in bashing others like this should be ASHAMED of yourself. We don't need people like you. It's people like you that cause others to commit suicide, spiral into depression, and feel horrible. If you're no beauty queen, please don't judge. Do what makes your soul shine, not what darkens it. Do you really have no conscience, it's not making you look cool it makes you look petty and cruel and evil. This isn't high school anymore, grow up and get a life. Be a good person and karma will reward you. Remember, if the words you spoke were written on you, would you still be beautiful?  

I am camera shy, I don't have any achne issues and my chubby face is rather suiting for me and people find it adorable.

Most people aren't really bad on this thread, I have seen worse on other threads and sites. What about actual Koreans who have pointed out how insulting this person is acting towards their culture?
Talking about them does nothing for my esteem, I just don't like people using things to make themselves look better. Also, you sound like someone who should stick to tumblr, you seem boring. Besides, I only give criticism and not hate, it's just funny how butt hurt people get for having something pointed out. Also, if this forum hurts you so much, take your own advice and don't read it, stay away =) 

Also, I been bullied all my life, I been abused and even though it has caused me to be suicidal and depressed at times, I'm like a big girl who realises that worrying about what others say or done towards me means nothing, cause the only thing that matters is how I feel and think about myself, as well as those around me. This has taken me over 15 years to realise but I have grown into a strong person because of my hardships and all I can do is continue to grow. So maybe if Fei or you actually read what is written with a clear mind, you realise a lot of this ain't hate, just blunt criticism.

My problem about some skincare stuff is that my face is either too sensitive or picky and sometimes watching these videos makes my skin tingle.

Posted

If you're no beauty queen, please don't judge.

Then going by your logic, I guess we shouldn't point out that some food tastes bad because we aren't chefs. Or that we can't express our dislike for a certain song since we're not musicians.

I genuinely don't understand your intention behind writing such a long ass rant to us, did you think we'd get an epiphany and stop critiquing her videos after reading your reply? You're telling us to stop judging but aren't you being hypocritical here? You're assuming everyone who posts here to be no lifers, have acne and chubby faces, if that's not judging then I don't know what is.  

Posted

Also nobody here is saying she should quit YouTube and kill herself. One, that's insane, and two if your ego is that fragile from trolls maybe you shouldn't be on the internet anyway. Nobody is fat shaming, calling her ugly names, we are critiquing her content which you are allowed and should do.

Just like everyone else fei is not free from criticism. Her overusage of kpop and jump cuts are annoying and I noticed that sometimes she tends to ramble. My problem with fei is that she claims to be a beauty guru, but then goes and puts on products that aren't meant for her skin type or expects instant results which to me is an unfair review of the products.

Posted

yes... why don't i show my fans how many layers is in this bottle. this won't totally irritate my already sensitive, acne prone skin.

Posted

yes... why don't i show my fans how many layers is in this bottle. this won't totally irritate my already sensitive, acne prone skin.

Her lips in that thumbnail.....:alpacaworry: 

Plus, it's sad she keep torturing her skin just for views.:alpacaconfused:

Posted

She could have done the layers challenge with a peel off mask that doesn't adhere so strongly to the skin. I have a few that don't tug and irritate when being pulled off. It would probably look interesting to pull 100 layers of those off. Just one thick face mask chunk lol. 

Posted (edited)

nvm

Edited by Lithu

Posted (edited)

If she wanted to do a "how much is in a bottle" video (I don't get how these got popular, bottom of the barrel I guess) she should've done at the very least a less harsh peel . Those masks are supposed to be a thin layer and only done maybe twice a week and can get pretty painful. So I can't imagine how awful putting on a whole tube would be. And I hate that I have to keep bringing this up constantly to make the point, but..."BEAUTY GURU": DO NOT PUT PEELING PRODUCTS ON SO CLOSE TO YOUR EYEBROWS. Maybe since she slathered on a whole bottle it dripped, but if not then hey you unintentionally waxed your eyebrows. 

And maybe since the video was about layers that's why she just pulled down instead of up and didn't really allow it to dry enough to get it all in one satisfying swoop. I'm sure fei is a nice girl, but my god this video made my skin twinge...

Btw does her hair look a bit frayed in this? Not sure if it's from the way the headband pushed it back or if it's actually getting damaged.

Edited by Axlotl

Posted

@Axlotl she's been dying it so often lately that I'm 100% positive it's damaged to the point where she has to chop off most of it for newer, healthier hair to grow back.

It baffles me how she talks as though she knows a bunch about Korean skincare (or beauty in general) but doesn't know how bad peeling products like that are for your skin and pores. If she knows how damaging they are in the long run but still decides to continue using them, she should really be warning her viewers about it because a lot of younger people don't know any better. :/

Posted

Just looking at how she treats her skin imo it's pretty obvious she doesn't know that it's bad or what's good and bad in general. If she does know then she just doesn't care because youtube money is more important, she needs to get all those views

Posted

She is getting lazy with her videos. She doesn't care for her skin. What a great "beauty guru". 

Trainwreck in the making.

Adobe_20170403_143415.thumb.jpg.61c4c828

Posted

Might explain why we never hear of her mentioning her dermatologist. She may not even be seeing one. If she did, they would chew her out for slapping on so much junk on her face not even looking to see if it's for oily acne skin or when it's inflamed.

Posted

^As well as her diet too. The food she always eats on her video seems so greasy and unhealthy.