• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

heyitsfeiii

744 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I used to watch her as well but from the beginning I was a little iffy about her. I don't know what made me stay subbed to her for so long but I finally didn't unsub recently. She turned into a lot of YouTubers latelys the whole "LIFE HACKS" "HACKS FOR OILY SKIN"

Also, what is up with all these channels reacting to Top 10 channels of "MIND ILLUSIONS" "FUNNY TEXTS" and they babble on "wow, I didn't know that, next, wow that's soooo funny" :doge:

Edited by internally

Posted

She looks so much better now. Even though she's doing instagram baddie looks/Korean styled makeup, at least it suits her as opposed to her super thin brows and dark eyeliner back in the day lol. 

also, I feel pretty damn sad looking through their Fuzyon content, I wonder does Fei ever think back to those times, or even rewatch those old videos or look through the photos.

IMG_1183.PNG

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

Call me slow, or something (because I am), but I just finally realized that she was Fei from MySpace!  (thanks to that photo)

When Fujey was mentioned, I did not make the connection AT ALL. I just thought Fei knew the Fuzyon girls. But it turned out that she WAS one of the Fuzyon girls. I feel so fucking stupid.

First of all, I knew Fujey (well, not personally) from the MySpace days and man, it feels like a really long time. But to think Fei was the girl who was Fujey's friend...damn, I can't believe I never made the connection.

Fei changed so much... Plus I don't even watch her videos since I don't like kpop. I just came into this forum because I found out she was Hmong. But wow. I'm stupid.

Posted (edited)

a ghost experience or clickbait?

i think the latter.

there's something about these youtuber storytime type videos that irks me... usually its topics like ghosts,stalkers,depression (which she recently put on a video title).  these days it's not genuine anymore..

Edited by trixchia

Posted

She's never been genuine though all her videos are click bait.

Posted

Someone please stop my shitpost

IMG_1353.PNG

Posted

Someone please stop my shitpost

IMG_1353.PNG

more~~ ^^

Posted

Expectation vs. Reality 

Photoshop vs. No photoshop

Screenshot_2017-03-03-00-36-51.png

Screenshot_2017-03-03-00-37-09.png

Posted

Expectation vs. Reality 

It frustrates me that she has all these young viewers who look up to her because she's not embarrassed by her acne and basically tells them that it's ok to have acne, but photoshops practically all of her photos because she's ashamed of her weight. Why tell viewers that they're amazing the way they are when you're not living up to that advice yourself? :/ Especially for someone to have talked against photoshopping in the past.

It basically doesn't matter if she admits to photoshopping her face because she's really not living up to the image of "it's okay to not be perfect~*~*!!!!"

Posted

I'm usually pretty quick to sub to people (but then I have to unsubscribe from so much too lmao I need to control myself) so I was subscribed to her because she reviewed a few skincare items I was interested in I think. But then I don't remember what video it was but she did somekind of dancing to kpop interlude and I was like "what the hell?" so then I looked at more of her videos and she was just screaming koreaboo so I had to unsubscribe. Even when I was subscribed I only watched a few videos because her voice irks me

Posted

Expectation vs. Reality 

girl that hair is not doing you justice...it really doesn't flatter her. Paired with red eye contacts..? Wtf

Posted

* sigh* come on feiji. get it together i thought you didn't like photoshop? why lie about your jawline tho? don't like it? lose weight'!

Posted

What irks me is she's given acne advice that I don't feel she's qualified to give and seems to only want to use Korean skincare. Korean products are fun to try out but western brands make some damn good acne products I wish she'd try out. Or just get on accutane and nip it in the bud.

Posted

It's p. typical of girls on insta to preach about how to clean up their skin and all that stuff, but they also cake themselves with not just a lot of mismatched tone foundation, but they also like to use a lot of photoshop to correct everything.

My rule of thumb is that if I wanna get rly good advice about skincare and all that stuff I won't be paying attention to these girls on social media. Just b/c I feel like most are there for the perfect image and have no actual content that has to do with being realistic and themselves, if that makes sense? There are some on social media who are really true to themselves I'm sure but they're definitely not as popular as ppl like this girl and a handful of others.

Posted

I just found this thread a few days ago and I just remembered how I'd only watch her videos just for the "blackhead removals" (I kinda have a thing on seeing sebums on noses being removed, not gonna lie. Also I feel a little insecure of my own face so I watch some beauty tips sometimes even though those aren't my things.) Truth to be told, I couldn't stand the random dubstep music and random dancing she has on her videos, the music gives me the headaches. I just usually skip those parts because they annoy me as hell. Her voice is okay to me, to be honest, but sometimes her thumbnails on her Youtube videos kinda cringe me out.

Posted

I have seen some of her videos reviewing/using products and they were not exactly helpful, so I didn't subscribe to her. She seems to be one of those youtubers who make quantity over quality videos with ugly photoshopped thumbnails.