• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

heyitsfeiii

761 posts in this topic

Posted

if I remember correctly she was hmong. someone mentioned on here. I don't know if that's a fact. but to me she isn't actually korean just by looking at her.

OK that was unexpected. Now that I think about it, not once did I hear her talk about her origins,is she ashamed or what ? weird why do you need to be so secretive 

Posted

OK that was unexpected. Now that I think about it, not once did I hear her talk about her origins,is she ashamed or what ? weird why do you need to be so secretive 

I can understand why she would keep it secret (if she hadn't revealed it) because sometimes and most of the times if you put yourself out there racist comments will come your way. and if you have received any discrimination offline it might have scared her. so I won't giver her a hard time about that but if she's ashamed like lilymaymac then that's another issue. 

Posted

I can understand why she would keep it secret (if she hadn't revealed it) because sometimes and most of the times if you put yourself out there racist comments will come your way. and if you have received any discrimination offline it might have scared her. so I won't giver her a hard time about that but if she's ashamed like lilymaymac then that's another issue. 

Yeah thats most likely the case, I would find myself doing the same thing if my backgrounds were from a minority group too (which is the case).

But again she is a korean kiss ass so Im pretty sure that if she was handed the choice of becoming one she wouldnt think twice.

Posted

i don't know what to say... actually yes I do.

I hate it when people say Asian and weird in one sentence. cmon. also these thumbnails are oh so unflattering, but anything to get clicks right feiii? just gonna stop there because yep it's gonna be a wall of text if i continue.

Posted

i don't know what to say... actually yes I do.

I hate it when people say Asian and weird in one sentence. cmon. also these thumbnails are oh so unflattering, but anything to get clicks right feiii? just gonna stop there because yep it's gonna be a wall of text if i continue.

Those weird and wacky foreigners! Whatever will they think of next???? I am jealous of that haul though. I clicked and saw what she got, and damn...such a waste. 

Posted

Those weird and wacky foreigners! Whatever will they think of next???? I am jealous of that haul though. I clicked and saw what she got, and damn...such a waste. 

yeah? I can't watch her at all nowadays... her voice is just  so grating.

Posted

yeah? I can't watch her at all nowadays... her voice is just  so grating.

I'll say. I ended up just exiting after seeing the initial picture of what she got. A ton of Pony Effect stuff from Memebox in particular - though it's a little unclear if it was all freebies or if she bought some of it. I couldn't watch through to see.

Posted

is this girl serious? 

her jaw is the least of her problems. ofc if it tugs on your face it's gonna scratch your face. 

Posted

is this girl serious? 

her jaw is the least of her problems. ofc if it tugs on your face it's gonna scratch your face. 

Will she ever learn that using all of these Korean skin care products that aren't meant for her skin type is just going to make her acne worse? 

Posted (edited)

is this girl serious? 

omg she's talking about her eyelids that no one even notices about in the beginning, but her face looks like it got even worse than before

Edited by GentleMonster

Posted

Will she ever learn that using all of these Korean skin care products that aren't meant for her skin type is just going to make her acne worse? 

right? but i found her reviews these days short and interesting even if not entirely helpful :alpacaheadshake: she's gotten less annoying for me too :harharplz:

Posted

does anyone else find the lighting or her skin and general look of her videos... off? like everything is oddly glowing and purple-ish. i don't know why, but it's so off putting i can't watch her videos

Posted

does anyone else find the lighting or her skin and general look of her videos... off? like everything is oddly glowing and purple-ish. i don't know why, but it's so off putting i can't watch her videos

I agree, maybe she made it that way so her face wouldn't look as red in her videos

Posted

*i have not seen the video nor do I plan to see it

you guys might hate me for this but i don't see fei as someone who can live the life of an idol, or train to be an idol.   it's not about her appearance. to me she seems like the type with no affinity for dancing and singing. also imagine her ACTUALLY training to be an idol-- she might just actually just fangirl 24/7 which is creepy...

also look at her jaw in the thumbnail-- continue with the lies feii and you might actually reach 30 years old and still have acne if you don't work on your skin care. 

Posted (edited)

*i have not seen the video nor do I plan to see it

you guys might hate me for this but i don't see fei as someone who can live the life of an idol, or train to be an idol.   it's not about her appearance. to me she seems like the type with no affinity for dancing and singing. also imagine her ACTUALLY training to be an idol-- she might just actually just fangirl 24/7 which is creepy...

also look at her jaw in the thumbnail-- continue with the lies feii and you might actually reach 30 years old and still have acne if you don't work on your skin care. 

I watched some the video for you. She wasn't auditioning, it was her friend and she was there to give her moral support. 

She goes into detail about how the audition sign up process goes... And then I stopped watching..

Gonna be honest here, I feel kinda sorry for her with her skin problems. Acne can be something that kills your self esteem and makes you really depressed sometimes.

She said in one of her previous videos that she doesn't exfoliate before she does her mask videos so she can show us the best results. I think she shouldn't do that because it obliviously leads to excess sebum buildup. 

Edited by LavenderPastel