• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

heyitsfeiii

744 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Does anyone else have a weird vibe when watching her videos, or is it just me?  She's a huge Koreaboo... but I don't know much about her and how she got famous...

Links
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/heyitsfeiii
Tumblr: http://deep-midnight-thoughts.tumblr.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FeitheG
Google+: https://plus.google.com/108113254748946127786/posts
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/heyitsfeiii/

------------------------------------------------------------

Some image pulls:

pulljunkkook.thumb.PNG.3b0073e275a5a0470instaPull.thumb.PNG.dd72805a503927c834aapullVDay.thumb.PNG.fceff1d397d2efe05f7e411357479_608375445931553_286084623_n.thu

Edited by Miss Samgyup

Posted

Man, I was watching her videos yesterday and was about to make a thread. I do get a weird vibe from her too, but I really can't explain why lmao.

And can you please add links/social media? 

Posted

Youtube

Twitter

Instagram

Facebook

-----feel free to c/p to the main post-----

I've been following Fei when she was still bestfriends with Fujey. They were Fuzyon on youtube and doing circle lens giveaways and dance videos. I feel like Fujey moved on while Fei kinda got stuck in the Uljjang-y circle lensey-y koreaboo phase. So when I see her being involved with K-pop the koreaboo detector in me rings a bit. She probably has matured I have no idea because I don't want her videos.

Posted (edited)

Youtube

Twitter

Instagram

Facebook

-----feel free to c/p to the main post-----

I've been following Fei when she was still bestfriends with Fujey. They were Fuzyon on youtube and doing circle lens giveaways and dance videos. I feel like Fujey moved on while Fei kinda got stuck in the Uljjang-y circle lensey-y koreaboo phase. So when I see her being involved with K-pop the koreaboo detector in me rings a bit. She probably has matured I have no idea because I don't want her videos.

thanks! :) 

I don't watch her much either, but the koreaboo radar def goes off.... I really don't know why she's popular 

Edited by Miss Samgyup

Posted

I've seen some videos of her but didnt bother to subscribe,  her voice irks me but I dont know if she has drama or attitude problem

Posted

She is definitely a pretty girl, but I can also sense this Koreaboo vibes. Some people just take longer to grow out of it I think.

Posted

I've seen some videos of her but didnt bother to subscribe,  her voice irks me but I dont know if she has drama or attitude problem

It's because her voice sounds like she has a stuffed nose and talks identical to any other generic youtube beauty person.

Posted

"im not a koreaboo?" LOL  

Posted (edited)

have been subbed to her

have liked her/ her videos

not anymore... have unsubbed since (I don't even know when)

but yeah I get that weird vibe too like almost everyone here. I mean i'm not one to accuse anyone of being a koreaboo (because I like kpop, kdramas,various kshows)  and I try to study korean too-- maybe I AM a koreaboo ( by what standards I don't even know so anyway <----- that was OT) 

does she wear invisalign? that's my theory for her weird sounding voice? hmmm what else? she started to get annoying that's why I unsubbed but damn gurl's channel is blowing up (lots of kpop fans tho, from what i'm seeing) 

as for her makeup skills.., I guess it's sub par compared to other k-centric beauty guru's like ssin and pony. so yeah... 

to add... does she shoop her photos..?, i mean she's kind of chubby (she looks like she gained weight from last I saw her video) but maybe her face is really that shape

*i'm no expert in the field so... 

omg... ONE MORE. the thing that irks me about her is that she's so caught up with korean makeup she uses light bbcream/foundation/cushion bb whatever and it doesn't match with her skintone just like a true kpop star.. (to name a few, hyuna, seolhyun, even sulli) UGH phantom face anyone...? I mean kpop stars may not have any control on what makeup artists put on their face but she has so why stick with the fair bb creams? must look awful IRL

also as far as I can remember she kept on raving about straight brows when her brows have a natural curve on them  like gurl why don't you just embrace what you have tho? 

Edited by trixchia

Posted

small update... this was recommended to me... 

not a fan of that hair... it's a pet peeve of mine when the hair color is almost like a match to skin color. sorry... 

*didn't watch the vid tho*

Posted

small update... this was recommended to me... 

not a fan of that hair... it's a pet peeve of mine when the hair color is almost like a match to skin color. sorry... 

*didn't watch the vid tho*

her koreaboo ways make me cringe :l 
i feel like the way she talks is getting so annoying now that i've watched a few of her videos... 

Posted

I can't watch her videos because she IRKS me. She tries to be funny and quirky but it's so annoying.

Posted

Totally new here. 

I think the way she talks - she presses her tongue against her teeth. It makes her sound really annoying and it almost sounds lisp-y. But I'm not hating on a lisp.

I LOVE wearing cushion foundations/BB creams. The only reason why I watch her vids (not subscribed) is to see shade matches. If she didn't use that stupid ring light, I'm pretty sure our skin tones would be similar. I'd guess that she filters her videos on YT and pics on IG. 

Posted (edited)

@cathlox even with a ring light I can sometimes see her bb cream choices don't match her skin at all... I mean to me it's a pet peeve. she obviously has money to spare for makeup why keep on using bbcreams that are too light...?

oh it's because she's a koreaboo in the making... or a full mature koreaboo already.

(if there's a random pic here sorry...)

blue.png

Edited by trixchia

Posted

What is she? Chinese?

The way she speaks is really annoying.. She seems to try out A LOT of Korean skincare, however her skin is still bad? Like she has a lot of acne/scars left.. seeing that she uses these skin care products ALL the time, trying them out etc, you would think that her skin would be in a better condition..