• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

486 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by Stashii

Posted

I can’t get over the guy who I had a crush on back in the 10th grade. ><

Posted

- I’m overly sensitive and the smallest things bring me down and make me cry. 

-Maybe i’m not thicc, i’m just fat.

-I’ve been skipping meals on purpose :anime:

Posted

i am so incredibly bitter about things for no reason other than jealousy 

Posted

I was vaguely disappointed to see that a YouTuber who I crush on is...whatever. I don't even know why I care! I don't know them, we will never meet and I literally could not be bothered to even message them or comment on their content. (btw afaik this person is not the subject of a PULL thread and I am certainly not going to start one because nobody, myself included, gives a shit).

I suppose I am "confessing" this because I need to get over myself! I can think of 20 people on PULL who I would rather talk to personally, and another 30+ who make great comments I love seeing and might be great friends too! 

Anyway I just interrupted watching a video from a certain unnamed YouTuber and must continue it...but I swear I am soooo over them! Promise!!

Posted

I was vaguely disappointed to see that a YouTuber who I crush on is...whatever. I don't even know why I care! I don't know them, we will never meet and I literally could not be bothered to even message them or comment on their content. (btw afaik this person is not the subject of a PULL thread and I am certainly not going to start one because nobody, myself included, gives a shit).

I suppose I am "confessing" this because I need to get over myself! I can think of 20 people on PULL who I would rather talk to personally, and another 30+ who make great comments I love seeing and might be great friends too! 

Anyway I just interrupted watching a video from a certain unnamed YouTuber and must continue it...but I swear I am soooo over them! Promise!!

I know the feeling. 

tenor_(1).thumb.gif.9ae077c1fd5ff485157b

Posted

i've spent the last two days on this pull and gaia instead of studying for my exams and i feel so like...ugh about them

its my last year and then i'd have to go uni but i'm seriously thinking about finding a job first and then going to uni when i can afford it, its relatively affordable where i live but i'm kinda poor and my familys in debt because of poor decisions my family made that i have to live with and it fucking sucks

like...based on my results from last year i won't be getting a government full or partial scholarship and my results are actually decent they just dont meet the qualifications, also due to decisions my family made...

so even if i got the highest grade on all my exams this year, i still won't qualify and it just makes me think why bother?

not to mention my first 3 exams are back to back

honestly i think im slippin into depression again sigh

Posted (edited)

Story time: The Stupidest Thing I Did In My Life

I was probably 7 years old. I was in the car with my whole familly. We were returning from a visit to my aunt, we were in the highway and I was siting in the back seat behind my dad that was driving. My aunt had given me as a gift a few coins. The coins where not "a lot" but they where a considerable amount ,and they where inside a small pouch. The whole thing was about the size of my fist. So I was playing with it in my hands and I thought: "Huh... this is quite heavy. I wonder how much pain is going to cause if I hit someone with it. " I look around. And then I saw my dad's head. He had a balt spot on the back of his head and for some unknown to me reason I felt the impulse to hit it. And without second thought I did. I held the cord that was hanging from the pouch and I slamed the whole thing on the back of his head. Instand regret. My dad screams,hits the brakes and then pulls the car in the side of the road. He turns around and he's so confused and he still holds his head.He can't imagine that I did something llike that so he thinks that I was fighting with my brother that was next to me and we hit him by accident, and starts shouting on us threatening us that he will leave us in the road. Of course my brother objects, no one listens to him and I say nothing. After a lecture from our mom in the side of the road we returned home(with my big bro being mad and confused at the same time.) I almost killed my family that day. I was so fucking stupid.

Edited by Fleet Admiral Yang Wenli

Posted

I regret not flirting back and I regret being so distant with her. I was just so shy!!! She was so sweet and I've never met a girl as pretty as her. I'd reach out to her again but she deleted all her blogs and her Instagram. v_v

Posted

I often spread rumors around back in middle school and lost a friend due to my big mouth. I also stole lipgloss and oyster crackers.

Posted

When i was young i invited over one of the girls who used to bully me. We were playing with barbies when i "accidentally" hit her with the barbie on the face and i kept going until she cried and left my house. She Never bullied after that lol

Posted

I think I have a slight infatuation with this dude at my school... but its almost the end of the year and were both seniors... so we'll likely never see each other again. And every time he comes around I get really worried he'll see it or know... and if he does I know he'll reject me, and that makes me feel even worse about my feelings.

Posted (edited)

I think I have a slight infatuation with this dude at my school... but its almost the end of the year and were both seniors... so we'll likely never see each other again. And every time he comes around I get really worried he'll see it or know... and if he does I know he'll reject me, and that makes me feel even worse about my feelings.

do you know what college he's going to? 

you never know until you try.. but senior year is basically over tho so oof :alpacaheadshake:

Edited by lost soul

Posted

do you know what college he's going to? 

you never know until you try.. but senior year is basically over tho so oof :alpacaheadshake:

I haven't asked yet... I dont wannna seem like I wanna know cuz he might ask me, and then we'll have to talk, and im just trying to squash this crush.

Posted

I haven't asked yet... I dont wannna seem like I wanna know cuz he might ask me, and then we'll have to talk, and im just trying to squash this crush.

ahh I see. Best of luck to you :alpacacrush: