• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

661 posts in this topic

Posted

POTC soundtrack makes me CRY, like UGLY CRY, even He's a Pirate does, but Marry me? Wow I just cant stop crying

Posted

i used to intentionally hurt myself so that i get bruises, i just like looking at my foream having bruises and it was a time were i needed a coping mechanism and that was my way to cope with things.

Posted

I don't have a hold on my depression anymore and I don't know if I'll make it. I'm miserable and anything someone says to me just hurts. 

Posted

1. I also find all those inappropriate phrases gross, but I think the massive success made people who don't typically play ac get into it and they're doing it for likes and internet clout, which will stop when they get bored of the game so I'm just waiting them out

2. I encourage you to make those videos. It's always good to have a creative outlet and you can learn new filming/editing stuff along the way. Just start simple and work your way up. :alpacacrush:

you make a good point! I have two friends that bought the game out of hype and they TT like crazy and now they’re bored and have nothing to do. Thank you for the encouragement <3 I just might get around to doing it, hopefully my workload this semester won’t be too much. 

Posted

i'm at my breaking point that i end up hurting my left and right foream with a belt that both have bruises. i haven't done something like that for 2-3 years.

Posted (edited)

My mental health is derailing constantly. I experience those moments of discomfort and pain because of being mentally unwell. It's just a matter of time when I will get used to it. Then the cycle repeats itself. 

Edited by Benx

Posted

I feel like my friend is low-key suicide baiting me into spending time with/on him because he's lonely and desperately wants a gf and I happen to be female. And I can't call him out when he's in the middle of being really depressed and suicidal because I know it would make him feel even worse... and he's constantly depressed. 

I'm a hardcore introvert, spending time with people is at best very draining for me. Spending time with someone who is in deep emotional need when I'm in no way equipped to handle it is extremely exhausting. But if I don't interact with him for my own mental health he might literally kill himself. Ain't that just great.

Posted

I feel like my friend is low-key suicide baiting me into spending time with/on him because he's lonely and desperately wants a gf and I happen to be female. And I can't call him out when he's in the middle of being really depressed and suicidal because I know it would make him feel even worse... and he's constantly depressed. 

I'm a hardcore introvert, spending time with people is at best very draining for me. Spending time with someone who is in deep emotional need when I'm in no way equipped to handle it is extremely exhausting. But if I don't interact with him for my own mental health he might literally kill himself. Ain't that just great.

i think you should tell him how you feel because he made you uncomfortable. You need to prioritize yourself. I know it's easier said than done but it just doesn't make sense for you to carry such a big resposibility for him

Posted

Why do I keep dreaming about you? We broke up a year ago. You never loved me, lied, and cheated so why do are you still in my dreams. 

Posted

My shopping addiction is actually worsening while on lockdown. 

Posted

When will my heart stop its habit of doing backflips everytime I see an attractive person that I've only spoken to like once?

There's this person that works at the same place I do and I've only spoken to them a few times(short conversations at that) but my heart's like 😍....its not even like they treat me any differently, they're the same with every other colleague yet I still get nervous around them.

Ugh, quarantine must have affected me more than I thought. I'm not used to getting any sort of attention from someone that isn't my family.

Posted

I’m guilty of staring at myself (my picture) when I’m FaceTiming someone.

Posted (edited)

Edited by say sike

Posted (edited)

I never really wanted to have a career or be a career woman , I have 0 academical ambitions, and I remember being younger never knowing what to do because I was never ambitious career wise. I had my hobby's..Japan, Cello, Learning Japanese, Piano. So I have my passions. just not in a academical kind of way , I am very happy with my simple health food type of store job. I make enough money for both pleasure and to be able to live a regular life, which is all I need. Personally I have 0 desire for the latest phones, luxury brands, a mansion, expensive car etc. I feel like women especially these days are far too much reinforced that we all need to want to be career women, and are shamed if we actually do not want to be a career woman ourself.

Edited by Kiko

Posted

my confession:

i find any person with a clear beard, good smile, sharp eyes, tall and masculine attractive.

it’s like my mom manifested me to think of this shit, because literally the ideal type of her son-in-law aka the guy she wants me to marry is the type i described earlier.