• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

502 posts in this topic

Posted

when i was in grade 8 there was this file that we were supposed to give to teacher but then on the day i was supposed to send it i left it at home and i completely forgot about it and when i arrived at school i literally cried to all of my friend saying its missing and like all of my friend was like who tf stole and shitz I EVEN CRIED TO THE TEACHER THIS IS SO FUCKING EMBRASSING and when i got back home i was LIKE O H BECAUSE THE FUCKING FILE WAS ON MY TABLE been a few years since this happen but this shit still haunts me

Posted

I am clinically diagnosed as severely depressed and having social anxiety disorder. (Like I take meds and all that.)

I think that PULL saved me.

I am totally in love with you all because I laugh so much here. I love that this is a safe place and I just think that I laugh more every day by reading what you all write than in a week of regular life.

I'm confessing this because I hope that every single person who reads this will realize that, by posting here, you've contributed to a lovely community. 

Even if I can't always give reputation, so many people here are so funny and kind. I want to fucking kill myself but if I did then I wouldn't be able to read what everyone says.

I mean seriously PULL is my most favorite site because of the kind, intelligent, and generous people here. I wish I could thank you all more adequately. I'm so glad you are all here. It really makes a difference.

Posted

I'm a terrible person for think of doing this.. but two semesters ago i did so badly that my GPA dropped to .33 and FASFA is now refusing to pay for my classes(of course why would they right).. and now i want to go back and go towards my career goal but i have to pay out of pocket now and thats 147$ per month which i cannot in any fucking way afford. So theres an appeal i can fill out that will excuse the shitty semester if i can prove i was going through 'something' that caused me to not do so good. My grandpa's mother died during that semester(although i did cry about this for a while) i was going to play up how bad it made me feel so that they can excuse that semester... so im literally using someones death just so i can benefit myself. And i cant believe im actually going to do this, i did a silent prayer to her so that shell some how forgive me for being so disgusting. But i want to go back to school.

I actually decided not to do this because what the fuck is wrong with me.. I decided I'd just pay out of pocket and take one class a semester, at least this way I'm not going to be thrown into hell for being so disgusting. Jesus christ.

Posted

I have yellow-fever. No seriously, I have the hots for anyone who's Asian and is good-looking. They can be Thai, Vietnamese, Malaysian, as long as they look like models or have potential of becoming a star. Kudos of they have an accent.

I'm embarrassed that I make fun of people online behind an avatar.

A former ARMY.

I cried in front of everybody in the third grade because a picture of a worm. It scared me and I didn't want to look at it.

Posted

When i was kid i always had crushes on girls but i told myself i couldn't be lesbian because that was look down upon so I never said anything to anyone about it. Till this day i haven't said anything plus im bi because i do like men as well(although back then i didn't know what it was called or why i liked both)

I've only ever liked two men and the rest who would confess to me I would always reply with "i like you too! ❤" even though i never liked any of them. And some girls did like me but i didn't date them mostly because of what i was afraid what my parents would say. 

I liked one of my teachers and would always act up and do good in class so that he could give me special attention. Mostly because i liked him and wanted him for myself.

Posted (edited)

Edited by Fleet Admiral Yang Wenli

Posted

I laugh at fat people when I see them run.

Posted

When i was in elementary we used to get planners to write notes and stuff we had to do for hw and the occasional note from the teacher if you misbehave. Well i wasn't liked at all by my 5th grade teacher(im talking about my literal teacher bullying me about my frizzy hair. Literally. Everyday she would makes nasty comments infront of my other classmates but anyways.) she wrote something about me in the planner that i can't quite remember right now but it was a note to my dad. I crossed it out with a pen and gave to my dad to sign he didn't even noticed the scribbles. The next day the teacher asks for it and i give it to her amd she begins yelling at me so the scare me told her that it was my dad who scribbled over it. She knew i was lying and kept from going to P.E to clean some cabinets at the back of the class. Them proceed to tell every 5th grade teacher about it. I know i should've not done that but i hated her so much because she always had something to bitch about me. 

Posted

When I was in first grade, I saw a kid my age punching some kid in the basketball court. I don't know why I came up with the idea to tell my mom that I was punched by that said kid, but I sure did. Needless to say, my mom got really mad and demanded the teacher for an explanation. Up until now, my mom would never forget that "event" in my life and constantly brings it up. Till this day, I never told her the truth though, that I just lied to her...:S

+Our school has something called a periodical exam and back in 8th grade, my whole class and I cheated on that exam. We knew that our teacher was somewhat ditzy so we took advantage of that. We cooperated with the smart kids in our class and while the some people are more discrete in cheating, most of the boys are just straight up taking each others paper. When the results got out, I realized that most of the boys got higher scores on one subject while only 1/4 of the girls passed (The subjects were taken separately from each other and while almost all of my class cheated on math, it wasn't the same for the other subjects) . Now there was this girl who was known for being a feminist. I told her my "observations" and whined about how it was so unfair that the boys got higher scores than us (the girls). She got mad at that and tattled to the teacher who was known for being strict. 

Needless to say, everyone of us got caught. It was such a big issue that one class cheated on the exams. Our teacher told us to write the names of the people you have seen cheating on the day of the exams and everyone were straight up betraying each other (even I wasn't an exemption). Then the counselor got called in and was told to distribute the papers where you confess everything. Not only that but if you receive that paper, it will be on your permanent record. Thank god I was not in class during that time lest I would also receive that one... Even though I was the main reason why we all got caught and got off scott-free.

Posted

Related image

Most of the problems in my relationship I feel is mostly my fault and I really don't know why I do the things that I do.

Posted

When I was a child, I had this one shitty friend. At school, I was pretty much an outsider and she was my only friend in that class, so I sticked with her, even thought she didn't always treat me nice. She would steal my stuff, tell other girls gossip about me and constantly make fun of me in front of others. She would always find excuses for her behavior, but she never changed. She was a snake, really. So, I spent 2 years in that class where she was my only friend.

And finally I got into a new class, where I quickly found new friends. She was in that class too. So, now, I was the one who had friends and was popular and she wasn't. Nobody liked her.I enjoyed it. I quit our friendship and was always mean to her. And all my friends did so as well. so, after a year she ended up being bullied by the entire class. She told teachers I was bullying her, most of them didn't believe her. Some even supported me. She once told a teacher how I made fun of her hair and that teacher ended up laughing and asked her, why she didn't go to a hairstylist then. Yep, the bullying went on for a year, her parents would constantly make calls and threaten to sue me, but I didn't care. Once she wrote me a text message, how everyone in class, including me was a slut (we were a girls only class) which I found highly amusing and showed everyone. Literally everbody hated her at that point. We screamed her name in class, laughed about her, mimicked her in the meanest way we could think of. We even drew on her clothes with markers. By the end of the year, I somehow felt sorry, apologized and she accepted my apology. Probably just because she wanted me to stop the bullying, not because she cared to be in good terms with me. During school holiday, we even texted about which school supplies we'll get for the next year etc. Two days before the first day of school she asked my friend if she wants to sit next to her in class.

Well, long story short, she didn't show up to school. Not that day, not any day after. I've never seen her again. In the end, even though she was a bad person and a shitty friend, I probably took it to far with the bullying. This is now 4 years ago and I still feel a bit sorry. Aaand her auntie is my neighbour and she probably hates me,lol

Posted

When I was a child, I had this one shitty friend. At school, I was pretty much an outsider and she was my only friend in that class, so I sticked with her, even thought she didn't always treat me nice. She would steal my stuff, tell other girls gossip about me and constantly make fun of me in front of others. She would always find excuses for her behavior, but she never changed. She was a snake, really. So, I spent 2 years in that class where she was my only friend.

And finally I got into a new class, where I quickly found new friends. She was in that class too. So, now, I was the one who had friends and was popular and she wasn't. Nobody liked her.I enjoyed it. I quit our friendship and was always mean to her. And all my friends did so as well. so, after a year she ended up being bullied by the entire class. She told teachers I was bullying her, most of them didn't believe her. Some even supported me. She once told a teacher how I made fun of her hair and that teacher ended up laughing and asked her, why she didn't go to a hairstylist then. Yep, the bullying went on for a year, her parents would constantly make calls and threaten to sue me, but I didn't care. Once she wrote me a text message, how everyone in class, including me was a slut (we were a girls only class) which I found highly amusing and showed everyone. Literally everbody hated her at that point. We screamed her name in class, laughed about her, mimicked her in the meanest way we could think of. We even drew on her clothes with markers. By the end of the year, I somehow felt sorry, apologized and she accepted my apology. Probably just because she wanted me to stop the bullying, not because she cared to be in good terms with me. During school holiday, we even texted about which school supplies we'll get for the next year etc. Two days before the first day of school she asked my friend if she wants to sit next to her in class.

Well, long story short, she didn't show up to school. Not that day, not any day after. I've never seen her again. In the end, even though she was a bad person and a shitty friend, I probably took it to far with the bullying. This is now 4 years ago and I still feel a bit sorry. Aaand her auntie is my neighbour and she probably hates me,lol

LMFAO HOLY FUCK. Talk about a revenge story 

Posted

I just broke up with my first boyfriend and I'm unapologetically proud that he kept asking for me back, approximately 30 times. And yet after the arguing stopped he still had the nerve to ask if we could be friends with benefits lmao.

Frankly, if the next one isn't so desperate I'm going to be thoroughly disappointed.

As for my younger self, I was brought up to the front of assembly on my first day to introduce myself to the school. I pulled down my pants, wiggled my toosh and said "kiss my butt and say goodbye."

Posted (edited)

In middle school, we had a new kid and he was assigned to sit next to me. One of the first interactions I had with him was when he asked me for an extra pencil and of course I gave him one. I was the friendly shy kid so I guess he (and almost everyone) took advantage of that. But after months go by, he would start being a dick to me and I had no clue why. My memories pretty vague, but I remember him making me nervous whenever he was near me because of how mean he was. And a little note, he would only pick on girls.

I remember during 7 up, he was one of the guys to tag me, and instead of simply touching me, he fucking hit me not once, but twice on the head. I was so taken aback, I didn't even raise my hand like how the game would go and I simply just cried quietly. So he was just a bully. BUUUUUUUT ;-) on the last day of 8th grade, I think I was on my period or something because I was feeling so invincible and badass. Me and my friend (she was also quiet and was picked on by him) had a plan to "beat him up" and get revenge and so when it was the end of the day, everyone was at their lockers getting ready to go home, I went up behind him, and kicked his leg so hard he screamed and I just waddled away with my friend. But yeah, I'm a different person now, still shy and quiet, don't get bullied anymore and now know the term of beating somebody up. Fuck you tim

Edited by two-of-hearts
oops

Posted

In middle school, we had a new kid and he was assigned to sit next to me. One of the first interactions I had with him was when he asked me for an extra pencil and of course I gave him one. I was the friendly shy kid so I guess he (and almost everyone) took advantage of that. But after months go by, he would start being a dick to me and I had no clue why. My memories pretty vague, but I remember him making me nervous whenever he was near me because of how mean he was. And a little note, he would only pick on girls.

I remember during 7 up, he was one of the guys to tag me, and instead of simply touching me, he fucking hit me not once, but twice on the head. I was so taken aback, I didn't even raise my hand like how the game would go and I simply just cried quietly. So he was just a bully. BUUUUUUUT ;-) on the last day of 8th grade, I think I was on my period or something because I was feeling so invincible and badass. Me and my friend (she was also quiet and was picked on by him) had a plan to "beat him up" and get revenge and so when it was the end of the day, everyone was at their lockers getting ready to go home, I went up behind him, and kicked his leg so hard he screamed and I just waddled away with my friend. But yeah, I'm a different person now, still shy and quiet, don't get bullied anymore and now know the term of beating somebody up. Fuck you tim

I guess Tim is a popular name for bullies cuz there was this guy named Tim who used to pick on me all the time and harass me. It could be because I wrote his name all over my agenda cuz I I had a crush on him. It was during the 7th grade throughout 10th grade.