• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

499 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

i'm not inclined to theft but there's this one apartment that's had an amazon package in front of the door for like a week, i pass it when i'm walking down the hall, and it's like come on man GET UR PACKAGE OR I FUCKING WILL

Edited by foxing

Posted

I applied to a place a few days ago & they actually called me for an interview. I'm shaky because they were willing to give me a chance despite being out of work for years. I'm scared to think I'm not entirely worthless. I don't know how but I'm sure I'm going to fuck this up.

Posted (edited)

whenever im angry i know i shouldnt say make mean ass remarks because i feel like shit afterwards but i cant help it. i feel like i need to get it out. i probably have anger issues and other problems but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by snowshoe

Posted

I don’t appreciate my subconscious making me like this guy I have no chance in h*ll with! Like I’m just trying to think about something else but I keep getting sad about it. Everyone has dated at least someone. I’ve never dated anyone, nothing. It does make me sad. I hate having daydreams, lol. But, in a way, it’s how I cope.  :alpacaworry2:

Posted

Probably not the right thread. But I've been feeling like such a burden to everyone the past few months. I feel guilty whenever I rant or cry about my problems. And I can tell that they're tired of it, but they don't say anything out of politeness. 

The most practical solution at this point is to seek a therapist. But money's tight, and I don't want to rely on my parents for funding.

Posted

i get scared when it comes to giving a change bc ik i will mess up that's why i don't want to be assigned in cashier duty. i just suck at giving change unless i have a calculater next to me, if i use my mind to calculate i'm gonna fucked things up. i'm so weak when it comes to math, i'm a slow learner when it comes to it, i need a calculator with me if i'm taking a math test or something related to number problem solving cos without it i'm really screwed.

Posted

I would love to be an influencer with a super aesthetic feed but i really don't know my angles and lighting very well. 

Also while i at least think in person I'm pretty, i hate how the camera on my phone makes me look the opposite. My eyebags are super prominent, my eyes look lopsided and my skin looks createred even tho in person its not like that at all??? I literally can't take pics without editing them or using a specific filter bc i actually look ugly without it. Ugh also hate that it makes my face look bloated and huge..just kick my body dysmorphia into full gear front camera.

Posted

When I worked in retail we had a small family shopping in our store. The parents were too preoccupied to keep an eye on their little hell spawn as he ran around and through clothes fixtures and tables. We warned the parents to please keep an eye on their brat to which they half-way acknowledged before going back to shopping. Welp, the kid ended up cracking his head open on the corner of one of the tables then proceeded to wail on the floor as blood trickled from his totally preventable wound. Parents finally noticed before scooping him up then shuffling out of the store. I didn't (still don't) feel an ounce of remorse and was more pissed about the mess I had to clean all because of these loser parents who'd rather shop than attend to their kids. 

Here's a protip: Toy aisles in stores are not day cares. Clothing racks and other fixtures are not jungle gyms. Store associates are not second-hand nannies. Watch your fucking kids folks... 

Posted

i really want to get a drawing tablet so i get extra money from commissions and help my mom but first, i wish we're not poor and my mom's business is still running fine.

Posted

one time, i dreamt my great-grandmas sister was choking. i never told anyone, because dreaming of someone close to you dying surely means they WILL die. i kept quiet for days. one day we had to go a funeral. my great grandaunt had choked on her sleep. i carry the guilt ever since. if i had perhaps said something, she'd be alive, and i'd never would have trouble sleeping. 

this is why i have insomnia. it's been 10 years, and i still felt guilty. i never told my parents.

Posted (edited)

I made the biggest mistake and told my ex about suicidal thoughts. He just asked me why do I think that. 

"Omg. Just be positive! Ok???" He said.

Edited by Cocobell

Posted

i stole art materials lying on the floor. yall just leave them alone im adopting them

Posted (edited)

:hmm:

Edited by snowshoe

Posted

i hate how my parents lived in the us for 30+ years and dont even know basic ass english. rely me/siblings to translate shit for them and when we dont know "you go to school and cant even translate/understand this?" like fuck you bitch, you lived in the us for 30+ years and cant even have a fucken basic ass conversation in english, shouldnt be complaining. fucken hate being their fucken interpreter.

honestly sometimes i sound ungrateful but most times im just like whatever i dont give a fuck just because theyre parents doesnt mean shit. 

What are they going to do, when you all move out and can't help them out anymore? I hate it so much to see parents relying on their children so much, because they are so freaking lazy to even learn some basics. A question (not meant to be mean), but why do your parents even still live there, when they don't even respect the country they live in? I mean it as in they seem they didn't want to live somewhere else and make no effort to learn the language because they hope to move back? I always feel bad for the children, because it must stress the children/you out sometimes (especially when you are younger)

------------------------------

I wish people would stop seeing me as cold hearted. Just because I don't like fights, try to do everything more logical and sometimes use words like "I hate people" because a lot are annoying and have disappointed me so much, doesn't mean I am heartless. Even my parents sometimes think that, even though I am actually really empathic and sensitive in real life. Heck, I cried until I was like 6 or 7 almost every day, because I was so unhappy and felt hurt (I still feel that way). They also think that because I am (most likely) a late bloomer, if consider the fact that I never had a relationship and I can't really imagine being in one, because I don't really like body contact and all guys around me are not dating material. But I don't understand how people can think that, if they even see me looking uncomfortable around a homeless person and they later ask why and I tell them that I feel really sorry for the homeless person and that it kind of destroys me inside seeing people like that living miserable and that I will still think of the homeless person and feel pity for them weeks later.

Even my friends think that sometimes, even though my (real) best friend finally noticed that I rather act cool and am not heartless at all. My friends just sometimes forget, that I am really empathic and can't show emotions that well, because I am a rather quiet person (and they don't know that I don't show emotions that much, because I was kind of (especially emotional) abused by my probably boderline mother and I had to hide being unhappy and afraid my whole life)

Posted (edited)

:hmm:

Edited by snowshoe